What are your thoughts about this?

What are your thoughts about this?

Little backstory:
Guy posted the pic related on Twitter and it went viral when many black women shared it. Well black boys weren't that happy about this pic and even sent death threats to the guy. Well then more black women posted pics of their white boyfriends and the butthurt train was ready. Black women were saying that black men prefer asian, white and hispanic women over black women and when black women date outside their race, then black boys get all butthurt.

It seems as if niggerboys are just as racist as everybody else

Not just as racist as everybody else but more racist. They expect that all other people date inside their races but they have right to date every fucking race on the planet. It's so fucking annoying...

All races are shit I hate all people

so keep going nigga

what're you talking about white people do this shit too... in fact every race does this

He's a nigger in disguise though

fuck those bitch ass racist niggers

It's funny.
Laughing at guys that look down on women of their own race that date black guys.
Then get finally mad when their own women betray their race.
Well I mean like it's male nature to dominate other people by destroying their harmony as a unique and pure blooded race.
No matter what, women dating outside of their race is never acceptable.
But it is always preferable that men do this.

So? That doesn't mean that those niggers aren't damn racist when they use their double standards. Black boys think they are allowed to do anything they want but anybody else needs their permission to do what they want.

Doesnt matter. Black men still mad about his pink dick entering a black female. Thats where the shit gets funny.

still more tame then Sup Forums. THey fucking sperg out when white women date out.
like theres few good black women compared to whtie women. ANd the blacks are handling it better.
makes Sup Forums look more pathetic.
either way hes blacking his genes and pay a fuck ton in court....cuz hes abusive racist....be tough as fuck handiing tropical women

But that's wrong. Black bois themselves prefer asian, white and hispanic women over their own. And now they get mad when black women date outside their race.

Nice cherry picking CHINK! You cry about Sup Forums being racist yet you post racist stuff yourself.

Who gives a fuck? Did you not see the literal tears in reply to his picture? It triggered hundreds of them.

You see, black people cant be racist.

Cause they're suffering from the ultimate victims complex.

You can't take that away from them.

It's all they have going for them.

Fuck off,fucking nigger jew.

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

>muh slavery
fucking niggers

But the's right tho... Have you seen that the only thing that black people seem to be interested in college is either sports or colonial/gender/race studies. Because they don't simply have anything else going for them.

why the fuck were they pissed

because blacks are extremley insecure

I have always wondered if that's a real image or shopped one...

Because thats how they have learned they are supposed to act from media, they hardly even know why the fuck they are mad

I don't know but i'm white and black girls love me. They are just so easy. I don't get it.

what a legend

Black boys heckin mad

I literally just said hi to a black girl in an elevator with a smile on my face once and she was trying to fuck me the whole rest of the semester.

wobbly butt trips are best trips

what's the male equivalent to a coalburner?

That guys is a legend. So many butthurt black bois with only single small move. Love it.

anyone have actual sauce on this? it's been triggering literal cucks on /gif/ for a long time now. never seen the sauce posted. must be an user

basically it’s the same

white girl dates black man, white men get angry
black girl dates white man, black men get angry

oil driller.

>white girl dates black man, white men get angry
>black girl dates white man, black men get angry
literally this

topkek reminds me of something another user pointed out
>go on YT
>search black girl white male or similar term
>videos of black girls saying why they date or prefer white guys
>comments full of nigs hooping and hollering mad as hell

THIS! THIS SO FUCKING MUCH!

Every cute white male-black female couple has comment sections filled with butthurt black bois crying that white men take their women.

But they don't realize that they are the ones who prefer asian, white and hispanic women over black women.

>Every cute white male-black female couple has comment sections filled with butthurt black bois crying that white men take their women.
>But they don't realize that they are the ones who prefer asian, white and hispanic women over black women.

sounds like those guys are just like you- butthurt that someone else is getting hot poon.

You forgot "tiny baby dicks," chigger.

also theres a pic of a WMBF at like a wedding, its quite popular on Sup Forums, and the guys in a suit and the womans in a dress and shes pregnant and I've seen that one do the rounds on black twitter showing black guys raging hard.

Its actually pretty easy to get a black chick if you find one that you are actually attracted to. They are all raised to believe that white guys are grossed out by black chicks and would never choose a nig nog when we have all the white girls to choose from. So when a white boy hits on a black chick it is likely the highest compliment that she has ever been paid. Especially when they are spoken to like you would talk to a white chick and none of that "what up, shawty" bullshit they are used to.
>i know from experience. trust me it works every fucking time. And allll their friends get jealous and try to steal you. thats not even a niggers like to steal joke, either

>hot poo-n

;)

LOL WTF

I want a black girlfriend now..

Real hero

I like this image. I'm saving this image.

I couldn't bring a black girl home, my parents would disown me and my brothers would ridicule me for being a nigger-lover. And we're Mexican

seriously, americans and racism...

Black Men are Niggers

If you reply in my stead ever again I'm gonna glock your whole family

wouldnt they be pretty pissed if you brought home a cuban or a puerto rican chick, too? I mean, not as bad as a black chick but still bad

Happened to me too. Couldn't go to school dance with black girl because my parents... And my parents are white.

Unless it was a very respectable looking Cuban or Puerto Rican. But even if its a bleached black woman it would still be bad.

Even my goddamn grandmother says no black girls.
Shits hilarious when old people are racist.

>this big of a shill
You had a nice try but no nigger knows the word colonizing

More, actually.

ive murdered many children to this exoticly ugly cum dumpster

It brings joy to my heart to see two people so obviously in love with each other. The world is a better place with this couple in it.

I wanna fuk da one left of the red circle

"ugly" god damn I'd be proud to show her off as partner, no doubt.

you can't. And even if you don't, she'll say you fucked her. So it doesn't matter.

>you cant
why no? :(

I'd eat the collard greens out of her ass

feel the same way

gross

I bet his cock looks like a jar of peanut butter

My reaction to this. I'm not ashamed to say I would racemix if the girl is good looking

Her life is ruined

I like you...

>サイヤ人 : Saiyajin/saiyan...
Weabo nigger?

iktf bro I'm dating a lil ching chong girl but I have heavy flirting with a currypoo girl at my work

C U C K
U
C
K

please....im on a 24 hr no fap right now.

Niggers have always fascinated me. I live in a country where niggers are super rare. They literally only come here to study or to have a vacation. So my chances of getting an ebony qt are quite low. Would love to take a black girl for a night tbh.

She definitely takes a good face fucking

That's a nice pair of tits!

currypoos will blatantly throw themselves on you in front of any other poos. its hot and i got major chubs for the waitress at the local indian restaurant

Fucking TOPKEK
Let's start posting pictures of this when some CTR shill nigger dick poster makes it to page 1 of Sup Forums
This shit is fucking gold

nice. Shes the only currypoo at work and shes a nice girl but I'm with a girl so I'm like ehhhhh nah. That being said they're not my thing shes an exception

Bruhhh got more like this? Or just white guys with black girls in general.

>black Twitter

its easier than saying "the ares of twitter that are predominantly black through tags, keywords, trends and analytics

Yes, only Americans are racist

tfw you had a currypoo ldr and still have the pics. Want em?

thanks op, saved for blacked threads

Or, you know, just Twitter

Everybody should do this...

If there’s puss and brown nipples sure

This. A million times this. When I was with my ex, I can't tell you how many times we'd be out with friends (mostly white like us, but a couple chinks we knew from work as well) and nignogs would come up and completely ignore us guys and hit on the girls. One time one of them was so high on himself I ended up calling the cops after we had been harassed for about 3 blocks. They get all cocky and tell them we're losers. One of them made the mistake of shoving me, so I punched him in the side of the fucking head, hard as I could.

How badly did you get your ass beat

yes pls

Do it, think of Leopold II as you fuck her and bleach her nigger genes out