You have 10000 seconds to prove to me that meditteranians aren't superior in every way

You have 10000 seconds to prove to me that meditteranians aren't superior in every way.

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee
youtube.com/watch?v=_svnsF5OLbI
youtube.com/watch?v=sUgoBb8m1eE
youtube.com/watch?v=xERitvFYpAk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seikilos_epitaph
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, I can spell Mediterranean.
So there's that.

Is that Saddam?

>Greece

You were occupied by Turk roaches for 4 centuries until GB and France saved you.

While we were the cradle of civilization, we're just obese, horny fucks right now. That's not superiority.

kek

Learn to spell, Dimitris

Maybe Centrearthlings is a better term.

not an argument

You were before the Muslims fucked the game up

I think we're done here.

Mediterranean horniness is timeless tbqh senpai

/thread

This is now an freedom thread. Post your biggest and baddest freedom pics.

It's also the reason there won't be any pure blooded Mediterraneans in 200 years time, famalan.

Literally water niggers.

>an freedom
burger education

How do you even fuck up the word Mediterranean?
Look west to your friends in Italy. Find out that the word medio (from Lat. medius) means middle, though mezzo is preferred. Find out that the word terra (from Lat. terra) means earth or ground, equivalent to the greek gaia.
Shove those two words together.

Medi (in between) terra (two lands)
In between Europe and Africa. Get it now? Makes sense?

That's the joke. And I'll take that as the FREEDOM to criticize.

Yeah, it's the same in Greek.
Μεσόγειος < Μέσος (middle) + γη (earth)

You're right, the Mediterranean is the superior place to go on holiday

the mediterranean is cradle to civilization, blondes are degenerate recessive weaklings.
ur egypt sumer babylon phoenicia greece cartage rome
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml

hue.

Outplayed by the country with the 4D chess Grandmaster Presidential candidate. Who would have thought?

Of course it is. Byzantium and all that.
Are you really Maltese?

If you're a Coptic, you're literally S-tier. Please have many children and outbreed Muslims. Make Egypt great again.

>Haplogroup_E1b1b
hahahaha

>obese
no
well, at least not all of us

Which language are you using to communicate on this board with over the world wide web?

Oh, well for fuck's sake... English.
Who invented the world wide web ? An Englishman - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

Who invented the internet and put a man on the moon? The USA.
Who had the greatest empire the world has ever known? Britain.

Anglos are the superior race. No argument stands in the face of Anglo superiority over every race.
>colonised the planet
>invented loads of stuff
>industrial revolution
>a man on the fucking moon

And tons more.
How can the rest of the world even compete?

>older than 15
Jesus, imagine if we included kids.

Tb h, you should be using ethnicity not nationality.

This to be honest

Go see one of their beaches.
Full of trash.
It's horrible.
That have such touristic potential but they are corrupted as fuck

>Full of trash.
Italy is taking care of that :^)

England was founded on Greco-Roman foundations. You achieved all that standing on the advancements Mediterraneans made.

Not to say Anglos aren't overachieving, but it's important to remember who laid the foundations of western civilisation.

Oh boy a meds are better!
>mfw

Corrupted as fuck I said.

kek English as lingua Franca is something very new, the French and Latins totally beat you at that.
not to mention you are using mediterranean symbols to communicate your ideas

and your empire was the biggest, certainly not the greatest or most influential, the French Empire in few years had a much bigger impact on the world, in the good and in the bad

Yeah you did all that fancy stuff. The problem is you're handing your daughters to the muslims so they can ficki ficki them and in the proccess you're cucking the entire world. If you could stop that shit and stopped sucking paki cock we would be golden.

You aren't white.
>Cased Closed

youtube.com/watch?v=_svnsF5OLbI

Denbts

Don't pretend there aren't fuckloads of them in Spain as well. Not to mention the big REFUGEES WELCOME banners on public buildings in Barcelona and Madrid.

We're safe tho. Nobody wants to come to the shithole that is this country, not even rapefugees.

Using Nazi scientific advancements is how the Space Race happened though.

The original mediterraneans were kangz n shiet. Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Persians, etc. Too bad they were cucked by either Germans (Rome), or Muhammad.
Todays inhabitants of the mediterranean have nothing in common with their once noble ancestors. Tbqfh, it's not a big surprise after a millenia of crossbreeding with shitskin conquerors.

>average iq

Iva, habib.

Yes, friend.

Sorry for the delay -- shitty internet connection

every one of you cunts except france got invaded and assraped

sure we did too but at least we are still white

Malta is really interesting.
Non-Mudslime Arabic language. Nice.

What's Gigantija like? Is it as nice as I imagine it?

Also, how the fuck do you do articles in your language?

> shitty internet connection
I'd imagine.

that makes me cry );

>eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml

african haplotype. correlation with corruption.

thought the same

I got accosted by a 'Syrian' asking for money in fucking Pamplona of all places. They are here

I really wish Sup Forums opened a history book sometimes. This is literally nigger tier knowledge of history, you should be ashamed.

Of course it does.
It's depressing.

they look very beutiful even tho they are two block. And you took them for granted

I feel like having two matching towers really made our skyline.

I hate the new one.

I think the hungarian fella was just bein sarcastic
you need to lurk moar and find out the memes in regular usage on this board before posting

>Pay
>Wait 9,999 seconds
>Debts

It depends when you go. All year round, it's spectacular. A majestic Stonehenge-esque temple that really resonates with historical vibes.

If you go on June 21st, at 5am, it's unbelievable. The way light passes precisely through a window in the rock is simply a harrowing experience -- the insignificance it makes you feel.

But Ggantija is not the most special one to me. Maybe because I'm Maltese and not Gozitan, Hagar Qim has always been closer to hand and closer to mind when I think of our neolithic temples.

Articles in terms of grammar, or in terms of the writing genre?

blocks (my ``s´´ key is fucked up

I got the first line but I thought he was being serious in the second.

>Implying it was not just an Al-Andalusian lying

>Hagar Qim has always been closer to hand and closer to mind when I think of our neolithic temples.
Are you allowed inside though? I was told that they only let a certain number of people in per day so I wouldn't want to go, get my hopes up, and then told to fuck off.
>If you go on June 21st, at 5am, it's unbelievable. The way light passes precisely through a window in the rock is simply a harrowing experience -- the insignificance it makes you feel.
I really want to. I will one day.
>Articles in terms of grammar, or in terms of the writing genre?
Language. I kind of like languages.
But you guys put a different article in front of every word. What i mean is how do you know when to double the first letter?

Oh, and are you Italian, French, or British?

>England was founded on Greco-Roman foundations.

So our Common Law which is a blueprint for loads of other countries' legal systems is from the ancient Greek system.

No it fucking isn't. The Magna Carta is NOT based upon ancient Greek philosophy. It was developed over thousands of years. Same goes for Habeas Corpus. Both are a fundamental basis of our laws. In EVERY Anglo country.
Ancient Greek philosophy had a huge influence, but the disparate tribes of my country produced the greatest civilisations that our planet has experienced.

UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia are the Anglo counties. We are family, even though we take the piss out of each other. We have achieved more than any culture or civilisation. More than France (our nearest rivals - more than Germany)

I'm not particularly 'proud' of this. It's just a circumstance of birth.
But the Anglosphere is a concrete entity. I don't feel 'abroad' when I visit my sister in New Zealand nor my brother in Canada. Both are miles away, but somehow familiar.
I can't quite put my finger on it.

Some English classical music:
youtube.com/watch?v=sUgoBb8m1eE

>Some English classical music:
Oldest known complete song:
youtube.com/watch?v=xERitvFYpAk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seikilos_epitaph

You'll recognize it as the song from Civ.

>Are you allowed inside though? I was told that they only let a certain number of people in per day so I wouldn't want to go, get my hopes up, and then told to fuck off.

I haven't been there in a while, to be honest, and there were words of replacing the stones with fakes, so as to preserve them from acid rain. I don't know if the ones there are today are the original ones -- I forgot, honestly. But to the best of my knowledge, you can go in, and you can book ahead of time to confirm. Even though we are troglodytic in terms of our governance, even we appreciate the idea of booking.

Articles are separated according to the word they are placed ahead of, almost always nouns. So, if you have a word starting with "x", like xemx (Sun), the article would be ix-xemx (the sun). Now, the "i" in the article should always be there unless the word before ends in a vowel, in which case it is dropped (but the word still sounds the same). The most common article is "il-", and it is adopted by most letters, which I can't list because I'm too lazy to.

As for our racial genealogy, I would say, we're semitic. Closer to Arabs than Italians, closer to Italians than French, closer to British than French. It's weird, but if you read a little about our colonial history, you'll understand. Interestingly, this history really affected our vocabulary, and we have words originating from a wide range of countries. It's not the first time that I've had a conversation (albeit strained) with an Arab speaking Arabic and me speaking Maltese and us understanding each other.

>f replacing the stones with fakes, so as to preserve them from acid rain
That makes a lot of sense. Especially with modern scanning. You can make a perfect replica.
>Articles are separated according to the word they are placed ahead of, almost always nouns.
Out of all the goddamn things your language kept from Arabic you picked fucking articles.
>As for our racial genealogy, I would say, we're semitic.
I actually meant you specifically. Did you come with one of the influxes are does you history reach bback millenia? I know your language is semitic but the muslims were all kicked out. Plus I know a lot of Italians moved there in recent years.
>It's not the first time that I've had a conversation (albeit strained) with an Arab speaking Arabic and me speaking Maltese and us understanding each other.
So how accurate would you say this is:
>Today, most function words are Semitic. In this way, it is similar to English, which is a Germanic language that had large influence from French—although less so than Maltese. As a result of this, Romance language-speakers may easily be able to comprehend more complex ideas expressed in Maltese, such as "Ġeografikament, l-Ewropa hi parti tas-superkontinent ta' l-Ewrasja" (Geographically, Europe is part of the Supercontinent of Eurasia), while not understanding a single word of a simple sentence such as "Ir-raġel qiegħed fid-dar" (The man is in the house), which would be easily understood by any Arabic speaker.

Thanks for taking time to answer by the way.

Well, I'm Maltese. Both sides of my family. We don't have the American compulsion to distance ourselves from our place of birth, so, unless you're a halfie, you're Maltese -- and I'm Maltese.

Ir-raġel qiegħed fid-dar (the man is in the house)

While technically speaking this is true and correct, a Maltese person would say, "ir-ragel qieghed ID-dar" -- simplifying the phrase a great deal, morphemically speaking.

Other than that, there's nothing glaringly wrong with that paragraph.

It's also not a problem. I honestly enjoy these conversations.

pay debts you lazy ass degos

>you're handing your daughters to the muslims

No I am not.
>falling for the meme

My daughter walks to school happily. She often gets a lift from her bf as he's just passed his driving test. They are both 17 years old.
A good lad, his hobby is keeping bees and he gave us a jar of honey. Such is life in the countryside.
Where I live has the lowest crime rate in EU. It's 100% white. Pic is where I live.
We don't have immigrants, apart from some Irish, Scottish and French. Some Dutch tourists - loads of them in Summer. And some Americans.
We get loads of visitors from the Netherlands.

This fucking "Ahmed" shit is a load of bollocks. The countryside is beautiful. Absolutely stunning. And white.
The muzzies and blacks keep to the cities. And guess what? The crime rate is fucking through the roof in those places.

London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bradford, Leicester, Glasgow are horrible and must take the nuke of radioactive purging.

I live in the sticks and it's a wonderful place to live.
Very high standard of living
Almost no crime
Strong community
Guns
Fresh food direct from the farm I get eggs and potatoes from a local farm. There's an honesty box - the farmer leaves his produce, and we can collect it and put some money in a box. There is no price. I usually give about £4 if I take veg and eggs.
Amazing scenery, food from farmers' market, shitloads of sport - rock climbing, canoeing, mountaineering, football, cricket and rugby clubs. etc
It lovely here and I wouldn't move for anything.

But the Americans think we're no guns, paki muslim infested, rape gangs, no knives and other meme shit.

>. We don't have the American compulsion to distance ourselves from our place of birth, so, unless you're a halfie, you're Maltese -- and I'm Maltese.
Know of any Knights of Malta ancestry? Could I be talking to the direct descendant of a man who sieged Jerusalem?
>It's also not a problem. I honestly enjoy these conversations.
So do I.

They have brown eyes

>degos
Dago*
If you're going to insult do it correctly.

Proof Middle-Easterns are white
When Hillary becomes President and imports them, they'll begin lynching niggers.
Then the KKK will welcome Muslims, just as they welcomed Hispanics after Zimmerman.

EVERYONE asks about the knights. I don't know any. I know where they live and work. I know that they are minor celebrity figures here, but no, they're not popular or plentiful.

>EVERYONE asks about the knights.
Well then it would be out of place not to ask.
> but no, they're not popular or plentiful.
Well when you guys get hit by terrorism they should grow in popularity.

The risk of terrorism is a growing problem here. I'm already seeing the groundwork being set for the creation of a sharia district -- probably Hamrun.

Scary, so you might be right. But it won't be knights. It'll be our equivalent of rednecks -- the hunters.

I thought you guys had low immigration?
I thought that, while you do get migrants, because Italy tends to pick them up they sorta circumnavigate you.

>Germans (Rome)

(you)

>Mfw full blooded European Med mix and hundred percent pure
Literally Masterrace, sorry Germanics, you are really brilliant people but the pure Med is indeed something special
Unsurpassed in intellect and creativity

Compared to Sicily, we have dirt low immigration, at least over the past 2 years. However, over the past decade, we still picked up around 20 thousand, and EU regulations have made us take in around 3 thousand Syrian refugees -- insignificant numbers on a global scale, but for Malta that's devastating considering our overpopulation problem, overdevelopment problem and population density problem.

Theyre not american

>around 20 thousand,
Jeez. You guys are already the most dense people. That can't be healthy.
>around 3 thousand Syrian refugees
G-Get rid of them.

Oh, and can't I buy Maltese citizenship which then gets me citizenship throughout the EU? Isn't that what wealthy North Africans do to get into Europe easily? Maybe you should stop that.

Poor

debts

PAY THEM LAZY ASSHOLES

Haha well where the fuck are the French now

>be german
>destroy the industry of every european country
>gets mad when they lose money
Your fault, desu.

It eliminated most of our national debt, that measure. Not everyone has half a million to spare, and so it's usually exploited by Russian millionaires....

I kind of like it.

it looks depressing
its even more depressing knowing that you have obligations as a father and you're here trying to persuade some lowlife

>I kind of like it
You'll regret that stance one day.

>[current year intensifies]
sorry John I don't cherrypick history
anyway, the French are still a huge major player and IIRC French might once again surpass English in terms of total speakers, even though I suppose most of those would be niggers

>tfw Mediterranean Anglo true master race

>France saved you
France is literally a Greco-Roman country that borders the Mediterranean sea
Why do you think they hold special relation with Italy and Greece ?

>tfw genetic testing puts me at 100% mediterranean

>I speak French
I'm okay with this. How about Italian, can I have an excuse to learn Italian

That's fucking beautiful, mate.

I guess Italian can be posh to learn and might be somewhat useful in south America, but Spanish of course would be more useful just for that purpose.

I believe I will, but the EU's failing and will soon crumble. Those millionaires won't be European citizens anymore, they'll only be Maltese, and will provide jobs for our community.

at least, that's what I hope will happen.

>America is a perfect circle
>other countries are trash ellipses

other countries are you even trying?