Hey so I've just come out of prison for the third time and I'm looking at starting to grow weed again...

Hey so I've just come out of prison for the third time and I'm looking at starting to grow weed again. Anyway I have a few questions for you that I hope someone can answer.

1. Do I need lamps and shit to grow weed?
2. Will weed affect my brain?
3. Will I get a girlfriend if I smoke it?

The previous times trying to grow weed it has mostly died and become a strange colour. Okay so I'm not very knowledgeable but I really hope I can get some decent advice from you.

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/2ga9yr5pJWSC2h0rOOMnmC
youtube.com/watch?v=XnwyvXwsh9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how about get a fucking low tier job and don't go to prison again retard

Hey bud I'm gonna type out some recouces and shit for a good starter grow. just keep thread alive

Thanks user I look forward to reading it

chat.whatsapp.com/2ga9yr5pJWSC2h0rOOMnmC

Come in..

I agree with you that weed isn't the safest thing in the world, but when compared to alcohol/tobacco/caffeine, it isn't as bad is what most people usually mean when they say it isn't bad for you. At the same time, it has helped me in my life because I don't do it to go party, I do it to relax and relieve stress with friends. The main reason I actually do it is because I am nauseous for at least an hour after I am awake so I can barely eat on top of barely being able to eat later in the day. It destroys all my nauseous feelings and makes me hungry. The drug dealer thing is true though. The only thing I gotta say is that not everyone does it is doing it just cause they hate life or party. I love doing it and I love my life because I have friends, a job, go to school, a car, and more. Just cause someone does it don't assume they hate their life or are "emo-fags". I don't need weed, I just enjoy it.

>chat.whatsapp.com/2ga9yr5pJWSC2h0rOOMnmC
wont load

So what you really want unless you live in a LEGAL state, is a concealed indoor grow with carbon filtration. A 4x4 grow tent should be good for just yourself once you get the operation growing (pun intended). Get a nicely built 600watt or 1000watt LED equivalent grow light. They are low heat output but give a good color spectrum for growing. Recommending a simple flood and drain table setup, but if you're into the simple but takes longer route, just use soil. Autoflowering strains are good because you turn the light on and let it grow, no need to care about light leaks or the sort because it goes automatically.

Now to answer your questions:
1: yes answered above
2: it gives you a mental addition that is not the easiest thing to kick, but you've probably been though worse
3. if you sell to the right crowd you can get a girl with weed

If you're looking to grow weed, I highly recommend to grow psychedelic mushrooms as well. You can sell them to the same crowd of people, they are even easier than weed to grow and takes up like 20% the space of a grow tent.

Thanks for this advice, I'll take it away from here. So I actually need lamps I can't just use the sun?

Whatever you do dont inject one whole weed directly into your veins, itll make you gay

You can absolutely use the sun to grow weed, its a plant. But then you run into the security issue, and the pest issue. Outdoors will almost always kill your plant unless you are an experienced grower and have the tools and time to combat fugi, mites and the likes.

My dude you are on the internet just hop onto youtube and search up Grow Pot Cheaply, School of Hard Nugs and Jorge Cervantez. All three are cannabis troves of knowledge.

Yes
Yes
Yes, but only the shitty kind

>the shitty kind
how come?

nice one user cheers for your advice. where you from btw?

i believe user is referencing the standard washed out weed slut

Your questions make me believe you were put in prison as a 12 year old, and now you are 15.

Gtfo.

Born and raised Sunny South Florida. For all the trolls watching this tread, I'll drive the party van back to your place!

Anyway, yeah, I've done a few indoor grows and waste too much time watching youtube about cannabis shit. Gonna upgrade my shit real soon.

>1. Do I need lamps and shit to grow weed?
>2. Will weed affect my brain?
>3. Will I get a girlfriend if I smoke it?
I thought you said 'again'? You should know all of this shit, poser,.

move somewhere it's legal instate.

also?

kys OP

op if you could take once piece of advice from this thread, let it be this youtube.com/watch?v=XnwyvXwsh9Y

Where could i get some?

Prison is college for criminals so how didn't you learn when you were inside... Your either full of shit and never went or your a chomo that pc'd up.
Stfu and disappear you bigger dip shit softdick virgin. No real criminal would ask Sup Forums over other professionals.

Some shrooms? Hahaha thats the easy part my dude. Spores are completely legal in the states. You can have them shipped to your house, buying from any online site a spore print or syringe so you can "study the spores".

hahahahahahahahah

here my dude please take the time to read this wonderful fourm

www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24297804/vc/1#24297804

you are a hero

bait

You got email?

I have a question too. I live in a one-bedroom apartment and am a sensible snowflake when it comes to noises, a noisy transformer or ventilation is an absolute no-go. (I even removed the filter from my only remaining aquarium, btw. no fish in it, just plants.) Can I do without if I use LED lamps? I don't really worry about the smell. Also I wouldn't run the grow tent constantly because I have a very low consumption. But I hate it so much to look for dealers each few months and I hate the quality too.
Thanks so much for any advice.
I live in Austria btw., it's not legal here but no one cares / low fines.

yes this is an encrypted email account feel free to ask anything

haha times change when you go away for a while dont they

[email protected]

Most LED lamps have a small fan that pushes air around inside of them, so noise will be a thing no matter what. You aren't getting into this hobby without some noise, sorry. Unless you go full outside guerrilla grow.

Holy shit. I didn't think anyone could ask dumber questions than OP.
You will fail in your grow if you use LEDs

Why does the light matter? If he uses CFL, HPS, MH or anything else it will be a higher heat output. He plans on no active ventilation and doesn't care about sound, so he will just run the tent slightly open and let convection cool the tent. It will be shit for the plants leaf humidity, but the plant will grow.

Source: did what I just listed with LED's.

doesn't care about smell*

Yes it's dumb questions. On a side note, I'm aware that they seem not to have sufficient lumen power altogether (although it's difficult to tell with the pink ones that just carter to the plant's needs). Also LED is expensive. But as the 600W lights come with a noisy transformer and much heat (which makes ventilation all the more necessary?), I'm looking into alternativey. Not buying anything soon...

How about taking a shower and getting a real job, shill

>not concerned about the smell
hehe

* alternatives, typo

Just for now. I can add that if it becomes a problem, right?

When the LED light is listed as a 600 watt light, it is being compared to the growing power of a 600 watt HPS bulb. It should grow the same, with less heat output. And you can get the light closer to your plants, just giving more options overall. The light will consume far less energy that 600 watts, but should perform the same. more or less, depending on the quality.

i ran two 238 watt equivalent roledro ufo led's in a small 1 foot by 2 foot area, with minimal airflow. plenty of light for successful grows, needs more airflow.

This is not true. LEDs don't have a high light output, and even with current tech probably won't produce well for the space, but they will produce more per watt consumed than any other lamp type.

>looking to start growing AGAIN
>doesn’t know anything about growing
>mfw

Yes while the plant is in vegetative stage, it produces little to no smell. You can grow it like that forever, but if you want flowers, you have to make it flower and they smell to high heavens while growing. You think your skunk bag stank? Wait until you stick your head into your tent during week 3 of flowering.

He said in the same post that the little plants he did grow did not make it, hence asking for advice. OP is gone already guys I have him in my email. Thank anyway.

your bad at not getting caught just try to do something else for living

Yeh, it's another well-crafted troll story.

Thanks for the experience. Not that I don't believe that you were successful, however I'm still worried that the lumen declarations are just false. They definitely are, with household LED bulbs. A while ago I've got somewhat interested in the theme for a while (light "temperature", lumen output etc) and did dozens of direct comparisons of bulbs and spots myself. They almost everytime exaggerate, or the tests are kinda rigged. I have 13W led spots that are nowhere as bright as they should be according to their lumen output and in comparison with equal halogen spots but at at least I now have cold white light... Now, if it's grow lamps, I wonder who is going to complain...

I know, I already grew once, two plants, sunlight, on the unused upper floor of my grandparent's house (they knew). The smell was strong but not that obnoxious... Hmm. But yes, I'm worried. I think I'll use a filter.
Speaking of, to which degree will the filter even kill the smell?

???

The main issue with LED is that it contains exactly one frequency of light. Just because it looks blue to you doesn't mean that it'll be every shade of blue that the plant needs. Then you have to realize that different plants, including different plants from the same seed mother may have slight variations in the frequencies of light that they grow best under. Unless you plan on growing clones off of a single mother forever, and custom building your panels based on data you pulled from a chromograph over the fully grown mother, you're better off going with something a little more broad-spectrum.

Depends on the type and volume of displacement the filter is capable of. I don't think you have the common sense to grow weed professionally. Any idiot can flower a plant if they follow simple instructions, but business-level agriculture requires understanding everything from how roots determine when and how to branch out, to how the plant utilizes each of its enzymes. I studied marijuana for four years and there's no way I could even begin to explain how much hard work and education it takes to produce quality product that people will drive hundreds of miles to get.

If you run a carbon filter PROPERLY, sucking the air out of a GROW TENT, or SEALED ROOM with an air intake, it will be 100% eradication of the smell at the EXHAUST PORT.

People do not realize that simply putting a can in there will not kill all of the smell forever everywhere.

Frig off Ricky

Oh yeah man those low powered LED replacement bulbs for household are kinda shitty. but the specialized GROWING LED's are made for, you know, growing.

Thank you!

>I don't think you have the common sense to grow weed professionally.
Probably. I would like to grow it only for my own meagre needs though and maybe to give away or sell (to friends) any surplus. I'll be honest, I wouldn't care about optimal results! You're right, professional growing is a kind of science. I've read about growing in the past, much of it may be outdated now anyways. As I wrote, I'll live in a one-bedroom apartment for the time being. No professional growing opportunities there (nor the will).