Discuss Marriage Sup Forums

Well?

Debtors prison follows it. And gays want it for some reason.

Why the fuck would I lead the love of my life to a jewish wedding?

Never marry a women with so few assets or job prospects that she is financially motivated to marry you and then divorce you.

That's all you have to do.

"No hymen no diamond" is the only good marriage advice I've seen on Sup Forums

At least the picture knows its men who lead.

FUCKING JEWS

Agreed. It's better to not get a state-issued marriage certificate. If you'd like to marry, do it the old fashioned way: go to a church and make your vows.

State-issued marriage licenses were made to distribute assets from men to women.

The top picture should be some cheap motel m8.

How about marry a woman and force her to not work and sell her living room so she's dependent on you

Great start Sup Forums.

Now tell me about Stacy, why does she wear the veil?

>and sell her living room

>Inviting a fucking stranger into your home

Fucking hell Ahmed.

m9 you don't eben have to marry. As long as you're living together the state can say that she's "Financially dependent" on you and deserves alimony.

I mean that she should sell where ever she's living and move into your house/appartment. Do NOT do it the other way around or you'll end up on the street if shit goes wrong.

>Jewish wedding

>or you'll end up on the street if shit goes wrong.

I imagine this situation is 10x as bad in India.

>not having a trustworthy enough family to write everything under
My uncle wrote essentially everything he earned under my grandpa's name. He got divorced some five or so years ago.

Needless to say, his ex-wife was living a life of luxury, having to work very little, able to buy whatever appliance/white good/etc she wanted and generally had little worries.

Because she got essentailly nothing after the divorce (there was nothing to give *wink* *wink*), now she works a two-bit full-time job and lives in a tiny town house.

I've been to a Kikes wedding once. He was marrying a Muslim. Kek.

>diamond

top goy

I wonder if he even knows his kids will end up muzzies.

How was the food?

Not in my state. Common law marriages aren't a thing in Illinois.

I'd just buy a diamond ring to fit the social norms and not get weird questions. Even if it was fake.

They will "take one for the team" in order to advance their nefarious plot.

Food was kay.

Hi Louisiana

Based

Marriage is the true red pill.

No sex before marriage would be fine if women weren't absolute cunts these days. This is coming from a happily married man who had plenty of fun before hand. I would have traded all of that fun in in a heart beat if I was confident a woman could be trusted in marriage. As for my marriage, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, so far.

>Discuss societies main compromise

Is that the contract where the man must do everything and is guaranteed nothing while the woman is free to abide by the restrictions in the agreement at her leisure for guaranteed benefits?

I would never lead a woman to marriage who had been led to the bedroom by more than 3 previous boys. Of those boys, the must all have been long term serious boyfriends and white. If she has slept with a non white man or had a one night stand, I would never marry her.

I'm getting married to someone who fits this bill in just a few weeks. She's wonderful but I can't help still wanting to stick it in other sluts. I feel like such a degenerate hypocrite.

Might be hard to sift through the trash with all the poo getting in the way.

>believing the vaginal jew

Enjoy your future cuck shed.

Obviously he hid it then said he threw it away

At least there was no pork.

Takbir.

Yes thankfully I'm marrying a smart woman who is educated and skilled. She will make a lot of money. Probably more than me. I just need to make sure the little bitch can't get her greedy hands on my inheritance when she inevitably cucks me with chad and Jamal.

Well what? Stupid thread faggot

a fucking leaf

>Gambling half your assets and income on the whims of a woman
Why would any sane man do this?

Fucks sake...

How's you black step dad?

I will get married BUT only after eight years of being together.

>pre-emptive cheating/sluttying
Kill yourself. You're no different to women.

>implying my girl is comparable to a disgusting Reddit slut.

She doesn't even use Reddit. Actually thanks for the pick it reminds me how lucky I am to have found a unicorn.

He doesn't smell like shit.

That room looks gorgeous, I'd follow the boy.

>women lead you here
>pic of cuck shed or prison