Ok guys all studies and researches from reputable institutions and scientists comes to an end that THC is harmful to...

Ok guys all studies and researches from reputable institutions and scientists comes to an end that THC is harmful to your brain. Do you acknowledge the consequences?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/mach/science/can-science-solve-football-s-concussion-crisis-ncna809771
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170912134809.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJlqsdezhhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not citing study.
>Lying.
>Being a faggot.

>Helpful not harmful.

nbcnews.com/mach/science/can-science-solve-football-s-concussion-crisis-ncna809771

absolutely not.

Can you post some sources?

Op is correct. Try to google and you’ll find enough and pretty recent.

I did. You're lying.

If you're refering to drugabuse.gov then i don't believe anything on it.

The government has too much money to make on the usage of prescription pills in this country.

Tipical pot head living in the dream land where cannabis is the cure to every illness.

Now you're just name calling like a three year old.

You have to realize at some point this is how most debates work in America.

1.Someone makes a made up statement.
2.Someone disagrees and cites something to support that disagreement
3.The first person starts name calling.
4.The second person just says 'fuck this' and leaves.

You're dead weight in life and should kill yourself.

I will NEVER accept peer reviewed scientific research findings over my own personal preference and feelings. never. weed does cure all ailments. i would even forgoe anesthetic in a surgical procedure and just rely on high doses of weed. its that powerful.

>I'm a delusional child with a victim complex.
>I'll never amount to anything outside of my parent's basement.
>I would do the world a favor by offing myself.

I smoked for at least 15y now. 5 months clean and I feel so good mentally physically, even the sex is better. I will never smoke weed again

Who's this weedposter now starting a bunch of shit threads about weed? What kind of shill is this?

>PLZ KILL MEE I NEEEED WEEEEED NOWWWWW

Harm is a relative term. If you smoke weed all day every day, it's going to fuck with your dopaminergic regulation, which is reversible and doesn't directly affect overall health, but is still technically harmful. Ocassional recreational use and medical use typically shows more benefit than harm.

Who are you to tell other people what to do anyway? If they want to smoke weed, let 'em smoke weed. It doesn't effect your life anyway unless you're a parasite who expects others to work harder so that you don't have to.

nice try homosexual. killing myself would deprive the world of my weed enhanced artistic prowess and weapons grade philosophical insight. I'm writing a novel and an accompanying music album that will detail and speak to all of facets of the human condition in a revolutionary way. all thanks to the holy green plant. it will push culture to the next stage of develoment once i finish it in maybe 8 or 9 years time

Typical*

>You're very welcome. I put my joint down to fix your error. And solved a stupid captcha.

*Occasional. *Affect.
>Those were the two obvious ones. You're very welcome.

shame you kind of fucked up the rest of the post though

>this is what all potheads actually believe.

*Development.

>That was more a typo than an obvious misspelling due to ignorance. You're cool

Regardless the damage has been done, started smoking it when I was like 11.

That's what your mom said.

>Desiring to be made to look really stupid on an anonymous image board by challenging superior intellect.

I thank you very much! There aren't that many people who will take the time or are conceded enough to correct strangers' typing mistakes.

>what's the deal with your random greentexting
nigga?

*Conceited

>I contend you don't know what either word means. Replying proves you are a bitch.

Lurk moar faggot

>Memorizing how to spell entire vocabulary
>claims to be better than you when having no other beneficial skills or talents other than literacy

right back at you champ, youre doing it all wrong.

>And being a lot smarter than you.

Duh

Oh look, it's this thread again.

If you use it way, way the fuck too much, or start using it when you're under 21, no shit t's going to have serious consequences for your brain. If you use it way, WAY the fuck too much, you may even develop Hyperemesis Syndrome. If you're not a degenerate, you'll be fine. It's safer than just about any other drug out there.

The real question is why are you so afraid of weed in particular?

Lol umad. Cry harder faggot, there are some Kleenex in your mother's brassiere you can use.

wow youre obviously very Sup Forums. you know all the Sup Forums words

(not op)
Personally i hate weed. I hate the culture. I hate the smell. I hate the people. I hate the way it looks. I hate the way you have to intake it.

That being said it's fine like you said; in moderation like everything else. In fact, I believe all drugs should be legal as long as you're not doing it behind the wheel or being retarded with it in public. Also i whole wholeheartedly agree with you that weed is the safest drug; bar for caffeine, that there is.

I'm a chronic alcoholic as well and i hate myself for doing anything like this in the first place lol.

Lol still mad? I don't use recycled memes, but I'll use your recycled mom.

no shame, Sup Forumsro. I'm an addict, always will be, but I finally sobered up about a month ago. Life is better sober. I'm not a useless piece of shit, I don't hate myself, etc. You should try it. AA is a nice group.

Lol alcoholics go to meetings and cry. Cry to your higher power faggot.

Typical faggot.

>lol
>your mom

Wow! An entire month?! Your sponsor wants to fuck you lol

>Told that guy off. I can do anything!

I lol'd at your mom too

Yeah idk about life being better sober. I have a stable job and pay bills but when I'm not at work i get fucking hammered. Alcohol was the reason i flunked out of uni though so i wonder what i could have been.

lol xD

>Hyperemesis Syndrome
But there are no CBD receptors on the Cerebral Cortex therefore it cannot affect the nervous system

You're cool, don't dwell on the past. No smartass overtones implied.

weed is safer than caffeine tho

>Agreed

Yet another thing the left avoids giving to Trump as a valid and useful endeavor.

Ok its harmful, so are cigarettes. The fuck are you gonna do?

so whats a real government website? wtf?

My question to you would be, why would you find a govt site more reliable than an independent peer reviewed science site?

I think the govt is fully aware of how addictive nicotine is and I think the trade-off for it to still be sold is money kicked back to the govt and population control.

Go back to fucking your dog OP.

Op is a faggot

>derails thread with a few spelling corrections and witty comebacks.

>My name is Threadkiller

I've smoked for 10 years and I'm never quitting because I feel so good mentally, physically and even sex is better.
It calms me, helps me sleep so that I wake up fully rested and I last longer when high.

It's all about the individual. I know some people who have a bad reaction to smoking weed.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170912134809.htm

Hahaha what a load of bullshits

>THC
>harmful
Just what has Op been smoking?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJlqsdezhhk

He is talking about sex with his hand

Wat the fuck do you care faggot ?

Hi, its my first time here and i wanted to tell what i think might be right but im open for every opinion.
Weed can be bad for the brain.. i smoked cause of pain and it felt good, but after couple of days i somehow couldnt think any farther than what im going to do in 2 hours. i would say, when someone has no effect from the weed, he might be blessed or so xD but in the end i think there is an effect on the brain.

Word

I smoke weed daily. Up to 2g a day. I also have depression that I have been treated for by medical professionals (however they could not cure it).

Weed has helped distract me from the numbness of daily life, but has also led to a cognitive decline and severely affected my short term memory. I have trouble sleeping when I am not high, which can last over 2 weeks if I quit cold turkey. My appetite is no longer stimulated other than by cannabis. My lungs and throat do not feel like they work at 100% capacity because of regular smoking (of pure weed joints and vapes)

Weed is a harmful drug there's no doubt. But it is the LEAST harmful drug. People who claim regular use is beneficial though, are extremely ignorant. No regular use of ANY drug is good for you. The best way of living is clean. But occasional use of weed can enhance life over what you could achieve without it. However, daily use is not occasional. Maybe 2 times a week at maximum is acceptable but even that could probably impact your health over a long term.

Weed is a drug, stop acting like it isn't. And yes, the gubmint was right, drugs are bad (if you use them excessively, which I can almost guarantee every weed smoker under the age of 25 does).

basically

>tl;dr drugs are meant to enhance your life so don't abuse them