Continuation from yesterday's passed out thread

Continuation from yesterday's passed out thread.

Bump

bump

bumperino

Best set ever

more!

would love to creep on a sleeping girl. any good shots from the other thread?

more of this

more from her

Currently in the process of finding as much info as I can about her. Please, help me.

nice. more?

I've seen these pictures, what I mean is can anybody provide a link with the complete sets? I also remember there being a back story

more! any with face?

>back story
bitch gets drunk, we fap

very bump!

>mfw

Here's my passed out story: Guy named kip jolly (real fucking name) fingers my buddies passed out girl. Tells me and a bunch of guys about declaring her pussy to be " like roast beef, like bad meat." Kip's a hopeless alchoholic and get's sober eventually but get's cancer and dies. Kip was a fucking worthless punk and so are you.
Get cancer and die pussy.

MORE

Besides the one who screenshotted them is making it even harder to use reverse image search. Fuck.

Real story: Kip fucked my girlfriend because he's a 6'3 chad and I'm a fucking pussy. She left me for his thundercock and now I spend every evening cryposting on Sup Forums and virtue signaling.

She's not passed out, retard. Foot up in the air, and general body posture say so. Faggot.

Ain't fappin yet. Moar, plox.

i was just makin shit up, my nigga. just waiting for more pictures of sleeping bitches in the meantime

Your trips deserve her bare titties.

i'll take any cleavage shots. looking down a sleeping girl's shirt is something i find especially hot

Moar?