Have one of the most transparent presidents of all time

> Have one of the most transparent presidents of all time
> Says whats on his mind, exposes globalists and propaganda, and releases jfk files
> More than half the country hates him

Plus hes thick

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/10/26/politics/jfk-assassination-files-classified-document-release-donald-trump/index.html
businessinsider.com/trump-first-100-days-how-compare-obama-bush-clinton-2017-4/#a-good-unemployment-rate-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is putting a huge spotlight on the propaganda machine that is the msm, and making the mindless drones advertise their inability to form independent thought.

He's like a global version of that old psychology experiment every shit teir prof does, where they ask the class to all pretend something like a blue lamp is actually red, and then the one person who was late is tested to see if they'll go along with the grp or say the lamp is blue. Everyone who protests, or even says trump is racist/homophobe etc. is just going along with the grp, and the media is desperately trying to hold on to that power over them.

It's quite a show.

He's a garbage president, but the US fucking needs him right now.

Having a transparent leader is arguably one of the best characteristics of a leader. Plus hes doing our economy good, are people really so dumb as to condemn him at this point?

>releases jfk files

too bad he backed out on that after all

Explain how hes a garbage president?

What?

CNN said he dun like muslims.

No one likes muslims

He only released some of them, not all of them

cnn.com/2017/10/26/politics/jfk-assassination-files-classified-document-release-donald-trump/index.html

da. comrade

Lol you think the government is gonna give everything? Give me a break dude that never happens but at least hes the most transparent

well don't be going around saying he released the JFK files if he didn't release the JFK files, retard

You can use plural "s" without it meaning everything. Files does not mean all the files, he still did release files

Not who you were responding to but educate yourself on the issue. The date of release had been set by Congress in 1992. Trump takes credit for shit that was mandated decades ago. And even then he gets basic facts wrong claiming it was "ahead of schedule." He's a fucking dumbass.

>President George H.W. Bush signed a law on Oct. 26, 1992, requiring that all documents related to the assassination be released within 25 years, unless the president says doing so would harm intelligence, law enforcement, military operations or foreign relations. The push for transparency was driven in part by the uproar in the wake of Oliver Stone's 1991 conspiracy-theory filled film "JFK."

>Being this troll

He's told more lies than the last 10 President combined.

Thats extremely inaccurate lmao

>Explain how hes a garbage president?
Explain how he's not a garbage president?

At least hes pro american anti globalism and major corporations are against him, thats all that matters

>transparent
>won't show his taxes
Kek

>Plus hes doing our economy good
Yeah, but you're Chinese!

Our economy is up 5.3 trillion, our immigration is being bettered, he made people think twice about propaganda, hes doing something about nk, hes working on getting american factories, etc. Hes a great president

this is a good post

not him but I'll answer that.

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office, so far Trump has been doing very well. VERY well.

>major corporations are against him
you are a special kind of stupid

Show his taxes? Who fucking cares lol we already know he loopholed around it so are you expecting something else?

>Have one of 'the most transparent presidents of all time'
>he fires FBI director James Comey for investigating

The JFK files were going to be released anyway. They had to be released by the end of this year because of a dictate made 25 years ago, he just tried to get some good publicity from it

So if there is nothing there why not show them like every president before him?

Nigga no

Plus he follows through on his campaign promises unless DC scum stand in his way.

>doing something about nk
Kek, user thinks tweeting means helping

every president has shown their taxes? are you retarded?

Liberals cannot handle any truths, which is the main reason they hate him.

The other reason they hate him, is that they are clinically insane.

Fires him for doing a case that was proved to be funded by hillary clintons campaign. You fucking moron every major media outlet has reported that hillary has colluded with Russia and pushed the investigation

>Releases JFK files
Did he also make the sun rise?

The JFK files were scheduled to release on that day for several decades prior to Trump.

I just told you, because he knowingly didnt pay what he should have morally

So in the last 50 years how many presidents haven't shown them?

Hes not just tweeting, hes done speeches, put millitary pressure, and now hes visiting korea

it's both hilarious and sad at the same time to see all the retards who actually bought the snake oil now trying really hard to tell people that it actually works! the snake oil cured me of my cancer and brought grandma back to life after she had been dead for 15 years!

>implying everything just listed hasn't been done by every other president

He made the sun rise for our economy

people literally hate trump because of his comments in that rv as if nobody never talks like that, especially guys..

Trump speeches are just irl tweets. Dude can hardly put together two sentences at a time.

Typical Liberal,Democunt, SJW,femnazi,antifa,BLM, furry,poly,nonbinary,faggot supporter detected. No argument in fact , but an argument produced for the sake of arguing. Just KYS and your feelings with you.

Refer back to the other guy who disproved you even more than i did retard

In what way? How did he do that?

Hes a great speaker its part of the reason he was elected

>guise he's a crook, that's why I shill for him

Fucking dying. Thanks for making my day user.
>he’s a great president

KEK

businessinsider.com/trump-first-100-days-how-compare-obama-bush-clinton-2017-4/#a-good-unemployment-rate-5

Hes not a crook? Crook would imply he broke the law, would it not? Liberals are retarded dude i thought it was at the point where i didnt have to say that unironically

Hilary is an agent of the Rothschilds who wanted her to start WW3, nuclear Armageddon, to annihilate 85% of the world’s population and install world wide Jewish controlled communist government.

You Commie faggots want to kill 7.5 billion people.

Name a president since the treaty of NK and SK who hasn't
>visited the DMZ
>given speeches
>used military presence/pressure

Hahahahahaha its so funny doesnt my scarcasm prove such a great point XD

>“ … there is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself — and the Russians, zero.”

>The other reason they hate him, is that they are clinically insane.

And you are happy to support a compulsive liar? I don't need the MSM or fucking derp state to see the mans a fucking nut case that can't stop lying.

Go slower if you want to redpill them

So why not show his taxes? Unless he has something to hide

so democrats bring unemployment down, republicans inherit a low unemployment and by the end of the mandate it's up at double what it was

good job

Trump had the option to block the release of documents or not, and he took credit for allowing the release of documents. You're listening to stupid MSM bullshit that lies about what he said and then "defeats" that false claim and says "hurr see DRUMP is LIAR!!1" Not your fault you're too dumb to see past a simple trick but you have to realize that you CAN NOT trust the news media.

luckily we have geniuses like you who know better to teach us sheeple how the world really is

kek

Because its a bad look? Are you serious?

user seriously how can you not know this? Trump was the first in over 40 years not to release his taxes. how can you expect anyone to take you seriously if you're this willfully ignorant?

>go slower if you want to push lies and propaganda on them

> saying kek in 2017

>having the option to block something is the same as being responsible for the release of something
>being this desperate to look busy so you can get back to golfing
w e w

Trump is an mind-controlled russian Puppet put into office to weaken america and destroy relationships with their allies. His real name is Igor J. Trumpowski

>More than half the country hates him
Retards and Trump cucks like you are part of the reason.

Trump couldve released the full files. Everything. Intelligence Agencies told him not to. And he agreed to release only some files.
Trump CAN NOT be trusted.

Its not lies nor propaganda its the truth lmao. Ur delusional, rothchilds are a 2 trillion networth family that owns every major media outlet (yes this is true look it up) and many things physically and politically in the us

You're literally too stupid to argue with.

Nice bait faggot

Ge mad at me then and not the president btw implying you are in any way not a complete moron yourself

Heh, wow. This stupid pig can't make a factual retort so he's going to posture like he's above it all. Incredible.

ugh, not exactly accurate on all levels

He is terrible for foreign relations. Not a lot is made in the U.S. and if it is, usually it'll be sold at a higher price. Only good thing I can say about him is that hopefully his big mouth will help expose some of the corrupt people working in federal government; that we all know to be true but act like it isn't to go on with our comfortable lives. Also the rest of the world laughs at us because of him, but I guess that doesn't really matter when Trump is basically like "fuck off". Also if he is serious about immigration he needs to make sure at all levels it is done within the law and not just sending immigrants in poverty to fuck knows where just to get them to leave. If we have another Operation Wetback shit can get pretty bad

From a Latino U.S. citizen whose family has been born and living in the U.S. for about 3 generations

>all my lies are true, believe me

Youre a dumbass any other president would do the same

Nice evidence and well structured argument retard try again

All of those, save ICE raids which are unconstitutional and the supplemental lies associated with all your citations that you should either be thanking Obama for literally everything good happening right now not to mention the fact that his approval rating is below 40% and consistently shits his pants whenever the news says anything about him.

He's a child, and you're a fucking retard following a child.

>Yo're*

Actual, literal lies here. It was funded by the GOP you fucking dunce, it was picked up by the DNC after donny the dipshit became the primary candidate.

Supports illegal immigrants, why should i even argue with the rest of what you said lol pointless

The only acceptable political retort

I don't supply citations to children, either, because they're too fucking stupid to make sense of them.

All you're doing is gish-galloping and pretending to know what you're talking about.

Hence; Too stupid to to argue with.

He pussied out and didn't release everything. He caved like a lil bitch.

Where did I say I support illegal immigrants?

His approval rating is above that if you use a source not dictated by the same corporate media, plus youre retarded if you think obama was good. Remember obama care? You have to because corrupt judges wont even let us remove it. Plus his college system set us back 100 billion more in debt

You would be caving like a little bitch, when the intelligence agencies are aware of your treason. And could put you in jail for the rest of your life.

Tfw you sheep think Trump isn't a globalist he's a puppet being used to divide the country and keep us fighting among ourselves.

Retards like you make it possible for Republicans to give the rich huge tax cuts while killing healthcare.
Trump himself said lets just repeal and replace whenever we can figure it out. Sure a couple of million americans would die without healthcare but Trump hates america anyway.

Hurr durr hes a puppet because hes making us question the propaganda thats ruled our politics for decades causing race wars and hatred

>His approval rating is above that if you use a source not dictated by the same corporate media

The source is the pollster HE HIMSELF USED DURING THE CAMPAIGN YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

>plus youre retarded if you think obama was good

DOW up, 401K doing great, expanded social services, THANKS OBAMA.

>Remember obama care? You have to because corrupt judges wont even let us remove it.

You must be like 12, because you don't seem to remember that it was CONSERVATIVES that gutted it under the guise of "bipartisanship."

>Plus his college system set us back 100 billion more in debt

hahahaha, no it didn't you fucking idiot. That's not even a thing.

It was scheduled to happen way before Trump had anything to do with it. What he did was have the power to stop it or not and decide how much to release. He didn't stop it, and said he was going to release everything for the fame and what not. But then he didn't release everything because it would have been a stupid idea to release everything and smarter people convinced him not too.

The short of it is, Trump's an idiot talking shit like always.

> the 1% pays more taxes than the 98% but youre complaining they dont pay enough taxes
Guy has literally said throughout his life he loves america
If a system is made that works correctly then no ones gonna fucking die