How you holding up, Sup Forums

How you holding up, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9O_XgUdZCiE
youtube.com/watch?v=VngT4Of3CR0
youtu.be/VjEq-r2agqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't even know anymore

I'm worried the music I'm making for my next release is too "hot" for such a cold season

Anyone else literally have no friends?

lack of a social life
college drop out
shitty job
barely enough money for food and rent

not so great right now

I have had that feeling for much of my life. I don't know your situation, but often times you'll find that you have more friends than you think.

Pretty good

I can't take these threads anymore. They're too much for me now.

been a real rough couple of months.
the love of my life is gone, my job is shit house is shit no friends but at least i got this shitty forum

Both me and my older brother are mere inches from suicide and I feel bad for my parents for having raised us.

Have an interview tomorrow and tuesday that's about it

Yep. Severe social anxiety/ Avoidant Personality Disorder. Can't even talk to some people in my immediate family.

I broke up with my gf who was making me sad all the time, but now i'm starting to miss her and feel sad about it

I have a friend. She's my favorite person in my current city, but there's no competition since she's the only person in the entire city I actually like. She makes me happy. I thought I was falling in love with her. She asked me to dinner tonight, so I put on nice clothes and groomed myself pristinely. At dinner she complained to me about a guy she'd been seeing for months, but had never mentioned to me. They had dated for a bit, but now he was blowing her off, so she'd been texting him a lot, and apparently he said she was crazy because of it. She mentioned he was a law student. I asked where. We live in Boston. She said Harvard.
I have no real friends.

Good luck!

Thinking about killing myself, trying not to go through with it but not really finding a good reason not to.

zero friends, can't find a job, lack of concentration but at least i'm now a college graduate

I'm depressed i'll never get the physique I want because I keep putting off working out. I'm eating less and less and people are beginning to notice, i'm probably developing anorexia or something or at the very least body dysmorphia

I've been clean for 3 years and for the last week or so all I can think about is using heroin. I'm hoping when I get back home (I've visiting my parents atm) I'll be able to take some kratom, I'll be happier, and I won't be feeling like this anymore. Two more days.

don't do it

sad and boujee...

youtube.com/watch?v=9O_XgUdZCiE

honestly listening to cheesy ballads have been oddly comforting
youtube.com/watch?v=VngT4Of3CR0

don't spoil your three years

I had a phase like this from 15 to 17. I would obsessively weigh myself and ended up being around 130 pounds at worst. I switched my focus to quality of food rather than quantity and that helped me be more comfortable gaining weight. Now i no longer care about my weight at all but i still work out and try to stay fit

I fell in love with money , i didn't think i had no feelings...

I don't even know if I could if I wanted to. I'm in the middle of nowhere.

thats ok. just believe in your own ego no matter how stupid it comes off to you and move on. the best friend you know is yourself

Thanks
:3

Why kill yourself when you could listen to the beautiful and reassuring sounds of Auntie Kath and Uncle Pete?
youtu.be/VjEq-r2agqc
Love you buddy, stay strong and don't give up xx

>"My faith kept me alive"
>Dies a few years after this song is released
user

I want to die and I get mentally closer and closer to being able to do that each day. Last night I slept with a bag over my head hoping I'd suffocate, but it ripped off in my sleep. I can't take how pathetic and dumb I am. My failures are staking up so high I'll never be able to get over them. I've lost so much I'll never be able to live comfortably.