Be me

>be me
>newfag (it's not related to my issue, jsut saying)
>high school
>me and my best friend have been best friends for 4-5 years now
>we find ourselves a squad
>one guy from the squads steals my best friend away
>talks with my best friend about it
>he says that he won't give up on me and that he still considers me his best friend
>gradually my best friend starts to spend more time with the other guy
>the squad we found makes fun of me regularly
>i feel unwanted
>do everything in my power to stop them from making fun of me
>fail every time
>end up feeling bad throught the entire day

Fellas, what do I do? I don't want to dump my best friend and I literally forgot how to make friends overall. I need help

You must earn their respect by defeating the strongest of them in a battle to the death.

you can leave until you are 18

If he act like this he is beta as fuck and never be the good friend you thought, leave youre squad and maybe he will follow or fight for the squad and be a alpha male!

>best friend
>gradually stops spending time with you

pick one

Honestly a good advice, but the current ALpha is leagues above me, I don't stand a chance. Not in a fight, not in an argument...

man up and be done with them. be a real g

High school is a serious thing. These problems matter..

Listen I feel for you. The group or squad as you call it makes fun of you.
Are they making fun of everyone or just you?
If you burn their ass back they might give you a break. But you'd have to do it again every once in a while.
So you see they are immature litte shits.
And they'd probably dump your old friend on the first sight of some real shit.
Secondly you choose how others treat you. If you accept it, it continues. You can walk away. Be your own person and befriend people who can think for themselves.
Why tf do you even need a pack of jerkoffs to feel good huh?

Stab him. Since you're obviously omega as fuck. Rise above your childish fears and grab your squad by its balls faggot.

Kek family guy references

It wont help. Been lonely just by this mistake for 11 years. You have to find new friends.
I know it's gonna be hard to find new friends, but you have to. Its the only escape. As I said, I had the same sitaution, for.. 11 years! In the future they will start pushing you more and more till you break yourself psychologically. Try some weed to forget these shitty things, it helps, btw.

They make fun of other people too, but I'm the one that gets shit every single day. I try to burn them back but they just shrug it off and despite it I still come off as the stupid/ignorant prick.
They're immature, yes, I agree. I'm not the most mature guy either, but I know when to keep my mouth shut and take matters seriously.
I honestly consider walking away, I really do, but my problem is that I literally forgot how to make firends and I doubt I'll find someone that can truly understand me. Not to mention that these guys know stuff about me that can seriously ruin me and my cahnces of getting anyone to like me.

Your friend is blindsided by option of having 5 "cool dude" friends over a true friend like you. The story is as old as time itself.
You stay strong. Fuck them. Build yourself up as person. And workout as well. So whoever makes fun of you knows they get a friendly punch in the arm.
Eventually he's gonna learn nothing beats a real friend who is there for you.
Fuck him and his bad choices.

I agree, I've been trying to go out and meet up with old friends of mine, people I haven't seen for a while but used to hang out a lot with back in the day.
Maybe that's what I need, perhaps they're the people that will help me.
I can't really try weed... Especially here with our economy, I can't save up enough for it, let alone buy it from somewhere. People don't deliver that stuff here.

Weed in our place is like 12 euros, not so cheap tho.. But it cures my depression like no one else does. It helped me to forget my ex

Thanks man. He's a great guy, but I just guess the puberty has done some bad things to his brain. Dunno though, I might be wrong. Still, your advice is good. I should probably worry about myself first and then about everything else.

where are you from?

You aren't good at burning their ass. It's ok. That can take time to learn and you need confidence.
They shrug it off because nothing you say carries and weight with them. I'd leave a group like that to rot in their own juices.
Im 28 you don't even imagine the loads and loads of people you're gonna meet in life. You're only in high school which is a weird zoo prison place to be honest.
I have a few high school friends i still see, army friends since i did a few years in the army and work friends. You see how every place is a place to meet people?
Only a turd of a person does what they do. And nothing they can say can ruin you. If anything it'll show people that they are vindictive litte fucks.
Cheer up

Thanks man. I got lots of advice by you guys, it really means a lot that you decided to help me out.
I'm a bit anxious and socially awkward when talking to people, but I think I'll meet a person that'd like to be my buddy regardless. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Cheers

Fucking kill the faggot who stole him away, idk. How should I know when I have never had real life friends?