Last night I sneaked out of bed to get a go with the dirty sneakers of a girl I just met yesterday

Last night I sneaked out of bed to get a go with the dirty sneakers of a girl I just met yesterday.
Opinions?

So you ran in them?

I saw her walking around in her socks all day, this is her

Well no

That was poorly described I see

Sniffed them

Looks disgusting

How did it smell? Did you get hard while smelling? Also aim for the socks, you could easily taste her sweat, only do that if she's hot tho.

She only took them off in her room, otherwise I would've gotten them :(

Oh god the frustration .. i'd go crazy with her pair of socks in my hand.

I did with the shoes.. They had some imprints in them, just how I like them.

And they smelled really pungent

is the girl white? asian?

Wew holy shit you lucky fucker, might cum to that pic, what did you do with them after taking the soles out

i love using girl's shoes

Did you see Left this in there for her to keep..

MOARRR, what do you do with them user? :)

omfg that's so hot

I snatched them while she was still in the room so I went around the corner and smelled them. I also licked the bottom of the shoe and the insole, but I went right back in to put it back before she realized, so I wasn't able to use them as I wanted

anyone like the thought of girls being forced to do smelly feet stuff?

Hmmmm ok that's hot as fuck, if you had the socks what would you do with them?

That's her wearing them afterwards

I'd probably stick one in my mouth and suck on it while sniffing the other one, maybe use the one I was sniffing and stick my cock in it and blow my load. I'd have a great time with anything that has been on Jaz's feet

i once volunteered at a summer camp with a hella cute asian girl who ALWAYS wore converse without socks

OMFG please tell more, i'd volunteer any day if some hot girl i knew wore converse without socks and it meant that i had a chance to have them for me.

I absolutely love doing this to anything that has been on the feet of girls I know. They never suspect :)

Anyways I will see the Adidas girl again in two weeks and will probably use my next chance, imma keep Sup Forums or /s/ updated if anybodys interested

Please say you did get pictures

You guys are so fucking lucky.

What did you do with them before cumming user?

it's amazing, especially if the feet are beautiful

it was always pretty hot out so her feet probably got sweaty. i think some campers had foot fetishes too because i've overheard boys talking about her feet

smelled them obviously, then put my dick in them and jerked myself off with them while looking at a pic of the girl they belonged to. She has tiny feet so only half my dick fit down to the toes but it felt so good and I pulled out as I was about to cum so I could get a good pic. Here's a pic of boots that belong to the same girl that I enjoyed. This pic is before I licked the soles clean and came in them

after i licked them clean

and with my load

Woah .., that girl is probably hot af for you to lick the soles clean, i'd lick the inside but not the outside if she isn't hot.

Imagine a law where if a high school or university girl misbehaves, her shoes/socks get decided by a group of footfags. they also decide how often she can change/wash them or wash her feet

Ariella is pretty hot, and I really like her feet. I thought of it as me doing a favor to her cleaning her shoes (my perv mind rationalizing it lol). Here's a pic of her with these shoes before I came in them. She normally wears them barefoot but she wore socks that day

She seems beautiful indeed, yeah i would've thought the same thing tbh, i bet you can even have her socks if you wanted them .. this drive me crazy to think about uhhh

great girl, here are her bare feet on a different day with the shoes she wore at the bottom. I also got to smell them without her knowing

so you'd have stolen them?

Holy fuckkkk, thank you for sharing user, if you don't have more i'm gonna cum to her bare soles on that pic you just sent, wew.

good, I'm glad you love Ariella's little feet that much. could you do a cum tribute? that would be hot

I can do that, it's probably gonna be huge because been edging for the past 6 hours, amazing pic, would love to lick in between her toes :p

excited to see it. not to be pushy but when you do it could you put a few different pics of her on the screen after you cum? Would be great to see multiple pics of her with cum on her feet.

I'd give anything to stick my tongue between Ariella's cute little toes and taste her beautiful feet

I can do that yes, it's no big deal i have a huge setup, gonna think about licking and tasting her sweaty feet, especially in between her toes while cumming hehe.

any thoughts on this?

mmm yes, think about her sweaty toes after a day in heels, walking meeting to meeting, cleaning them for her at the end of the day like she deserves. I can confirm they smell amazing from using her shoes, I wish you were able to smell her feet and shoes irl

omfggg i'm gonna cum so hard .., i would cum in seconds smelling those kind of shoes, especially if she wears them barefoot ..

She often does, they are some of her most worn casual shoes. You already know a woman this beautiful has great smelling feet, especially at the end of a long day

ever steal a girl's socks?

This is worse than pedos
Kill yourselves

another shot of my cum in her shoes. I love thinking about her walking around in her pumps, completely oblivious my cum is between her toes

what a little cutie, so adorable

Jesus you're killing me, i can't hold it, especially with shot like this i can just imagine how good it must smell, god i'd give anything to lick her toejam

what surprised me was how strong they smelled, even though they had been off her feet for several hours and they looked like they were relatively new based on the condition. I would cum instantly if I smelled them immediately after she took her foot out of them. I love imagining her sitting down with me facing her on my knees and she puts her sweaty foot on my face, with my nose between her big and second toe, licking her sole while jerking myself off

god Ariella is about to make me cum too

perfect little feet and her ass looks so good in those pants

you still with us user?

well damn, see ya

bamp

bump for more comments on this