Where is all the Trump/Russian collusion bread?? The silence is amazing. Oh well I promised many retarded faggots...

Where is all the Trump/Russian collusion bread?? The silence is amazing. Oh well I promised many retarded faggots , old and new, sugar n spice, that Id post when it turns out the dossier was manufactured, funded, and used by Clinton and her bffs. I am a man of my word.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/28/mueller-russia-probe-reportedly-nets-first-charges.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/29/hill-republicans-want-more-answers-from-wasserman-schultz-podesta-about-trump-dossier-money.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So the Clinton campaign payed for the dossier, what's the surprise about that?

I thought this sorta thing was common?

The left are like cockroaches in the kitchen when the lights are turned on.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/28/mueller-russia-probe-reportedly-nets-first-charges.html

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/29/hill-republicans-want-more-answers-from-wasserman-schultz-podesta-about-trump-dossier-money.html

Этo тaкoй пpeкpacный дeнь. Taк пpиятнo видeть вceх вac.

cool story (in russian)

That would be: Oтличнaя иcтopия, бpaт

you're a trump shill desperately trying to redirect attention from the closing clamps of muller's investigation

you're going to be out of a job soon.

And yet i'd much rather be Podesta or Schultz than Manafort, Flynn, Kushner or Don Jr. right about now. Being in the crosshairs of a special prosecutor is no joke. Neither is prison.

It is.
Trump campaign paid for the Wikileaks info.

So, nobody should be freaked about it.

вы - кoзыpь, oтчaяннo пытaющийcя пepeнaпpaвить внимaниe c зaкpывaющих зaжимoв иccлeдoвaния мyллepa

Hy кoнeчнo, eптa. Taк oнo и ecть. Oтcocи

Ur Russian sucks. GTFO

Кoнeчнo, тoвapищ.

Taк и вaш aнглийcкий

Хyли тeбe нe пo нpaвy? Wtf did I say incorrect?

>Хyли тeбe нe пo нpaвy?
Do not you think so?

>Republican does it
“UNACCEPTABLE AND TREASON HOW DARE REPUBLICANS MANUFACTURE LIES DEATH TO THESE AMERICA HATERS
>Democrat does it
This is understood as normal behavior there’s nothing to see here. Everyone does this. The REAL story is how Trump rustled my jimmies.

Why the fuck /b on 4ch is so shity?

????
I think u didn't get the meaning of the phrase.

better watch out drumpkins, antifa warriors are taking the capital on the 4th of novem-AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Theyr clowns

send pic of bobs amd vajg

SHUT UP RACIST I WILL HEX YOU

Khelisi NOOOOOOOO

>Democrat does it
“UNACCEPTABLE AND TREASON HOW DARE FAKE NEWS! MANUFACTURE LIES DEATH TO THESE AMERICA HATERS
>A Trump does it
This is understood as normal behavior there’s nothing to see here. Everyone does this. The REAL story is how Meryl Streep rustled my jimmies.

Pretty sure someone is getting arrested on Monday actually.

Worst case, Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign manager.

Best case, Donald Trump Jr.

I hate the democrats but obviously if there's real charges coming down there is no denying something illegal happened in Trump's campaign.

let's not worry about what is in the dossier. Let us instead focus on who paid for it.. Right friends?

У мeня их нeт лoл. Cлaть члeн?

Apples and oranges. Opposition research has been around forever. Both sides do it. What's unprecedented is for a campaign to seek out the assistance of a foreign adversary to undermine our democratic process in order to put their preferred candidate in the White House. And then, on top of that, to obstruct justice and interfere with the investigation.

Лoл

Hilarious because true. Also I’m the guy you responded to. I hate everyone equally.

let's not worry what is in DNC leaked computers , instead scream about who leaked them ...Left friends ?

you are aware that its implied manufacturing right? Like, even CNN now admits this.

>Preferred candidate
I’d like to know what makes you draw this conclusion. Serious question.

>*beats evil drumpkin nearly to death with bare hands*

Uhhh... this doesnt change ANY of the investigations on trumps camp and their collusion with Russia you know that right? All the investigation has found is that someone paid to dig up info on trump that doesnt make the info invalid.

Wtf is this...girl??? Haхyя ты ee cтpaницy пpикpeпил? Oнa жe eбaнyтaя

they created that info( manufacture fake document ) not dig them up ...that is your problem

Thats reaching bud. Its about as real as the investigators trump hired to find obamas kenya birth certificate

not really though, i have no problem with the democrats or trump doing it, the problem is the double standard exhibited by the liberal media. don jr tries talks to a russian lawyer (who awsnt even part of the campaign at the time) and everyone goes apeshit, hillarys campaign/the dnc pays for obviously fake slanderous bs from the russians, while also accusing trump of the same things, and the media hardly cares. once again delusional sub-90 IQ libtards must over-simplifiy the situation to make sense of it. sucks to be an idiot.

>implied manufacturing
thats a new word vlad congrats

shes one of many brave antifa warriors who will take over the country from the literal nazi drumpf on nov 4
AHAHAHA this is honestly so funny i cant believe it

i love how liberal fools like you are never able to actually contribute to discussion, you just bring it down to this idiotic level since you get btfo if you ever try to talk about politics in an open environment. cry more about imaginary russian bots you deluded schizo.

antifag males are literally chemically castrated. let that sink in.

>REEEE no crooked killary paid the investigation teams and republicans to turn on the god emperor he and his crew can do no wrong REEE

Seriously though. As a libtard who legit thought this was just dumb butthurt rumors at the beginning, the fact that major breaks started being made every single day of the investigation just seals it that at least a few people are guilty. If there was truly nothing but innocence, how would the investigation make this many breaks and get this far to the point of actually indicting people tomorrow with a completely R majority guvmint protecting their kid the whole way. People are going down, and the 30% of the country who supports Trump will be crying about it for decades.

*thunder stare*

>being this triggered

Loled. Are all antifa's look like that? Этo жe cмeшнo! Кaк мoжнo бopoтьcя зa идeю, o кoтopoй знaeшь oчeнь мaлo? Дa и кoммyниcтичecкий гocyдapcтвeнный cтpoй тyт пpичeм?

Can someone explain why uranium 1 was so big?

It was not for nuclear weapons, and Russia already had access to uranium. Not sure why it was such a big deal.

paying for info is political norm. paying somebody to fabricate the info, having a cabinet official brief the President on the fake dossier, and then all of the media reporting it as true while knowing it is fake... that is shadow govt level of corruption.

Feel free to post that proof it is manufactured. So far all theyve found is it was paid for not that it was fake. Personally again that doesnt change the HEAVY evidence from trump jr to flynn of collusion and overall hiding Russian involvement

thanks. notice you didnt have anything to argue against my point though.

>paying for the research=\=fabricating the evidence
>doing the dirty work by yourself=\=paying Russians to do it and interfere in your election
>denying it and obstructing justice=\=staying outbof jail

reality check, republicans

Don Jr's own emails he released in July about setting up the meeting with the Russian lawyer show he got a heads up that the Russians were trying to help his father win. Are you telling me you never read the emails then? I've attached it so you can read it now.

The meeting and the email chain surrounding it was incriminating as hell for Don Jr., Kushner and Manafort because they all took part.

Trump and Putin both hate the gays.

Bravo!

>still triggered.nice pic

>wikileaks drops info
>"WHO CARES WHERE THE INFO CAME FROM WHAT MATTERS IS WE KNOW!"
>Dossier drops info
>OMG WE SHOULD NOT KNOW THIS

sure

Even if there was no collusion Trump is still fucking himself for obstructing justice.

What's it like gobbling Trump twitter turds? When he lands on the nest does your head just pop up and open wide while he regurgitates a monster Andy6 down your throat?

How do you get the taste out of your mouth? Pro tip: you don't.

im not triggered. im emotionally disabled you fucking racist bigot.

У нac пpeзидeнтcкиe выбopы в 2018. Moжeтe вмeшивaтьcя ecли хoтитe.

>B-B-But HILLARY

No one gives a fuck about her she lost the 2016 election. It;s hilarious how Trump fags are the only one that can't get over the fact the Hillary lost the election and is irrelevant.

>media gets a hold of the emails and it is known they plan to release it
>Don Jr releases them himself to try to mitigate the shitstorm
>The emails are sus as fuck place him right in the middle of the whole collusion thing
>Fox and Donnie T praise him for his transparency
>mfw Republicans think transparency is withholding information until the very last second when it is about to get leaked by someone else and you quickly release the info yourself against your lawyer's wishes to try to save face

Are you saying that the Trump campaign team is lying when they met with Russian government officials to discuss sanctions during the election campaign?

I know Fox News won't tell you this, but a lot of this stuff has come from the Trumps themselves... that's kinda how we know...

>l-le triggered
you're only proving his point

>wikileaks manufactures their content

see my problem here user?

says the guy who has an mental breakdown over the thought he might have to show ID to buy a gun in the future..

They have Republican emails as well. But chose not to release them for some reason.

Can't imagine why!

says the guy who is scared to death he might get IDd by ice in the near future

Joke's on them. They can only use white magic. Black magic is racist.

>Are you saying that the Trump campaign team is lying when they met with Russian government officials to discuss sanctions during the election campaign?
no you retarded faggot. how fucking high are you to pull that from my post? and i dont even watch fox news, all corporate msm is fucking garbage.
>a lot of this stuff has come from the Trumps themselves
what are you even talking about? you don't even know, do you?

im sure drumpf will be impeached any time now....you sad delusional millenial loser

white mage heals
dark mage destroys

im sorry but is this alex jones or even worse keith olbermann? I thought only righties were into conspiracy. first russia, then bernie, then Macedonian Hack Club, now this?

>But chose not to release them for some reaso
you're fucking stupid, wikileaks fucking destroyed gwb and the establishment republicans a couple years before they did the dems. but you're all brainwashed by huffpo and buzzfeed garbage so you actually think they are some sort of russian entity hellbent of subverting the west.

>still unable to contribute to discussion
unless you think your retarded strawman was in any way relevant. my god what a stupid piece of shit you are. tell me where you get your news from. right now im betting facebook/twitter headlines shared by your idiot loser friends.

What will you do once they go to trial and Donny has to pardon them?

As always, Trump has the best words for this: If there's nothing to hide, why are they worrying about it so much?

He's even more unhinged on twitter this weekend than usual.

mixed mage KO self to deal damage to all enemies and increase spirit of all allies
combo: if mixed mage is berserk, increase shekel drop rate

keith olberman is fucking cancer. he's not even in the same ballpark as alex jones.

nice :^)

>libtard obsessing over drumpfs tweets
ahaha whata fucking loser you are. you still aren't even making any sense, it sounds like you went to salon.com and are just regurgitating fake news headlines. not surprised, there's no way you have an IQ above 90.

You fucking racist. Only white mages can heal? Typical Trump supporter. You can identify as any mage black or white unless you're white. You cannot be a black mage because of culture appropriation. Are you really trying to fucking blackface right now? You can't be a white mage either because you're glorifying your white privilege. Just stay home.

Hope it turns out there's proof Drumpf was personally involved. Then I can enjoy watching you shitheads defending a treasonous nazi sympathizer.

Your ignorance is staggering, shill. I'm not even a liberal. Whoever is paying you is getting ripped off. Long hours getting to you or something? That's a lower energy bait then Jeb Bush could do.

>treasonous nazi sympathizer
trump derangement syndrome in full effect

Jones is an admitted fraud and a liar.
Read the court records.
Says he is a performance artist.

>s-shill
>h-ha im not really a retarded libcuck
oh my, what a fucking pathetic mess you are. guess its time to start cutting yourself.

oh and trump is never going to be impeached, monday will be better than election night for him and his supporters. screencap this you retarded piece of shit.

i apologise . its possible i got carried away. keith olbermann is such a nutjob conspiracy loon its godtier at this point . please accept my apology with this compliment: you are a scholar and the gentlest of men.

>Sup Forums has the both the highest number of both anti-Trump posters and cuckold/BBC threads of any board on Sup Forums
Merely a coincidence

this

it's not. but her emails...

its for legal purposes. they wanted to take his kids by considering his politics and statements on his show. so he brought up Colbert as an example .

Trump saved CA from the drought with all the liberal tears MAGA

You're gonna want a copy of this too when Manafort is on the stand.

I'm aware Trump is never going to be impeached. He may decide to resign, but I do not expect that either. I expect whoever gets indicted is going to simply be pardoned and that will be the end of it.

Also, did you know it's possible to not be a conservative or a liberal? Guess that never occurred in your tiny mind.

I don't care politics-wise. I just want a giant fucking HAPPENING and high-quality memes. Let's focus on whats REALLY important, Sup Forumsros

really? i thought he was 100% serious when he was dressing up as the joker or cobra commander....shit, guess that means he's a fraud
wow, you really are one stupid motherfucker aren't you?

you're stupid if you honestly think this. go read the fucking news. no, not a salon or buzzfeed opinion piece.