Is a 21-year-old male being a virgin a turnoff to women?

Is a 21-year-old male being a virgin a turnoff to women?

Huggless kissless NEET Virgin here and I turn 31 tomorrow. You are smalltime

prostitute? :/

Why? My life wouldn't improve in any way, just because I put my pecker in a hole. + I would loose my wizardly powers

It's really not that big of a deal man. You thinking it's some kind of big deal is why you're still one.

you gain no wizardly powers you just miss out on cool experiences.

>wizardly powers
are you retarded

LIGHTNING BOLT!!!!

Hugless?? You seriously have never hugged a girl? At 31 years old?? How the fuck

To some yes and to others it's a fetish, others just don't care.
People be diverse yo.

OK that was an exaggeration.

People are buying virginities on craigslist. Everyone has a fetish for something.

women arent a single homogeneous group
individuals have individual opinions ya dumb shit

Are you ugly?

I lost it at 21. Thank God she came to me or else it never would have happened. I was a superbeta before that confidence boost.

Not as far as i know, I do suffer from social phobia and (medicated) depression, I've just felt that I need to get my own life into "order" before I bring a GF (or similar) into it.

Also I just don't feel that it's that important as I said in it wouldn't really solve any of my problems.

I just lied about being a virgin for my first time at 22. She didn't believe me when I revealed the truth the next day. Just lie and fake it till you make it.

>lying
so it does matter

Same method and I got a gf my first kiss aaaaand nothing. Apparently I caught myself a chick with issues, go figure why else would she have accepted me. Now Im a kissed virgin. Oh I did have a dry happy without happy end but some fondling. Yay me?!

24 btw. Almost passed the chance being a wizard. But Im still going strong. 6 more years WOOO!

Lost mine at 20. Girl was more surprised I was still a virgin considering I was in really good shape at the time and have a decent enough cock.
Little did she know she was the catalyst in creating a sex crazy monster who did everything he could to shed his beta-ness so he could try and plow every woman he comes across.
So, suppose I should thank her.

That's a good idea user. I think I'll send a quick thank you text myself.

You told her?! Maybe I should have too and she would have relaxed a bit around me...

Great now Im feeling even worse. EVEN FUCKING B CANT CHEER ME UP ANYMORE !!11

It is not about the act in itself. But the achievement of conquering a woman. Or maybe the feeling of mutual trust and affection. Latter is my reasoning.

It didn't seem a big deal at the time.
We both knew it was gonna happen. Fuck, we were naked in her car in the grocery store parking lot that she fucking worked at. It was happening either way.
Just said I was getting a little nervous about getting caught and being a virgin.
She could give a fuck less. Went through with it for a solid half hour and not a single problem ensued.
Unfortunately that gave us ungodly confidence about fucking in public and we were caught about a month later doing the same thing. Last time I ever fucked outside.

Lucky you. All I got is a solid experience of being rejected. Not in a bad way since she clamped upon the act itself and did not reject me as a person. Does not remove the huge crack in my self-esteem and assertiveness though.

Damn you destroyed that user, I'm an apprentice 5 more years to go

Holy smokes!

I can't wait to become as powerful as you. I have 9 more years before I reach True Wizard status.

>Cool experiences
Like what

lmao

I wish a girl coming to me would even work. I'd just assume she was full of shit and I'd find a way to get rid of her or scare her off.

Nah, it's more of a turn on for them,unless its obvious why you're a virgin.
They think it's romantic.
(unless they're huge sluts)

Are you sure that you weren't just oblivious to it. I get hit on all the time and I'm just not paying attention. Evidently it helps to have a female (friend!!!) to hang out with to point out when it happens. Also something about jealousy gets you more interest when you're with someone, Idk, I don't understand women.

>Are you sure that you weren't just oblivious
No I knew what was going on. I just don't trust anyone, particularly women.

But yeah I also have a hard time believing anyone could be interested in me. Someone who acts like it must be up to something.

Bump

I don't know what to tell you about this. You can't win the lottery if you never buy a ticket. And if they're offering to pay half price, I'd say it's worth the gamble.