State your salary "shill edition". everybody that is shilling race mixing and anti trump stuff...

State your salary "shill edition". everybody that is shilling race mixing and anti trump stuff, state your age and salary.

CP MODS

>shills totally silent
Why would that be?

mods r dead.

they probably can't bill for replying in this thread.

They do karate?

Im Jewish and anti trump of course and i make about 80k a year working in broadcasting for various places, sometimes its TV sometimes its radio.

You goy i bet works hard labor at some shitty factory working 12 hours a day no union and you're so proud to take home a check with 1200 dollars on it for only 60 hours of your life a week! Good job goy!

I shill anti-Trump stuff, but I also shill anti dem stuff. Am a libertarian, because I believe in work.

>41
>~45k per month spendable.
I own 100+ rental properties and I am an actuary.

I'm 28 and work for an NGO with ties to the DNC. I make about 40k a year running bots on twitter. I manage over 4000 fake accounts (pic related is some of mine). There are hundreds of other botfarmers doing similar work.
The shilling on Sup Forums, reddit etc is done by low paid "campaign volunteers". Staff turnover is high (they tend to last about four weeks before giving up) but there are always plenty more.

Britfag

26 y/o electrician

Basic 30k
Overtime made it to 47k

24. 96k/yr.

dude I am happy you getting money but read the thread again lol

I write for a local magazine.

26 years old

15 dollars an hour

You're an electrician. Buy small starter homes with friends. A plumber preferrably and rebuild them. Then rent them out. You should be able to knock out 4 in a year. That is 16 rental properties when you are 30 that will constantly produce income. This is what I did and I'm an actuary.

what a day, what a day.

White boy married to a filipina, love asians and negresses, despise blumpftards, $85,000.

Interface Programmer Health Care Contractor
$200 to $300 hr
The ACA was good for small IT business connecting disparate systems. Things seem to be drying up. My colleagues in the big hospitals are very concerned about the Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements shrinking further. Things were getting better with the ACA in full swing with less money lost in ER, better patient satisfaction scores (more reimbursements) and better insurance deals.

26 years young ~ 100k - 150k per year. Australian, so fuck your country lol

Я Pyccкий. 18. 0k/m. Cтyдeнт. Пoкa кoммyнизмa нe бyдeт, бyдy cтpaдaть. Tип тoгo.

So, about $7.25 an hour, American. Congratulations.

21, 11.40$/hr Canadian
Whatever man, money isn't my main squeeze

college lecturer
40k a year
hate trump because he's a degenerate faggot