Trending on netflix

>trending on netflix
>Ali Wong stand up comedian
>give it a shot to see if there is even a single funny female comedian that doesn't make the entire stand up about her vagina or being pregnant
>first 10 seconds is a pee jokes about being pregnant
>entire bit on white privilege

Why Sup Forums?

Why are women incapable of being funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iqZwjnCUOL0
youtube.com/watch?v=R6acVP1HZEM
youtu.be/RSqlFjHP860
youtu.be/VfZl3L6QeM0
youtube.com/watch?v=XY9h-0x1Oao
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoVKswuviE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu-CN2C-nJI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qk03yfgvzX8
youtube.com/watch?v=Tez8JyBjEOE
youtu.be/lVQuxAAKCYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he has never seen an episode of Keeping Up Appearances

It's not that women can't be funny. They can be. It's just that comedy has been cucked hard by the nu-male/hipster/SJW element. Jon Stewart killed comedy when he turned The Daily Show into the Oy Vey Muh Pwogwess hour

>He thinks keeping up appearances is funny
Humor is an observable sign of intellect, women are dumb.

Also even though her stand up was shit she aint an sjw she has a whole bit about fucking white guys and how much she loves white cock as well as a racism bit about east asian vs jungle asians.
I think i chuckled once.

>not watching LTASMI
C'mon, mate.
youtu.be/iqZwjnCUOL0

2 minutes in and I can already tell your sense of humor is fucking shit.

There was some terrible bit about being uncomfortable and shifting legs then talking about blowing ex boyfriends.

You think this is funny?

>first 10 seconds is a pee jokes about being pregnant

but she is pregnant, very pregnant. If someone walked on stage with a with a hand axe logged in there thigh id expect them to talk about it

How the fuck do you know this show, do they show it in america?

PBS shows a lot of British shows like Blackadder and that one with the racist.

it was funny in an understated sorta way. with a bit of polish they could be pretty good.

That bad? I heard her talk a little bit on the Adam Corolla Show and she seemed alright. I don't watch female comedians though, so...

you're mistaking funny for the at&t girl

youtube.com/watch?v=R6acVP1HZEM

They showed it in here

this movie will epitomize the ability of women to make comedy

>that one with the racist.

....Fawlty Towers?

I am not even joking when I say that Sheboon makes me physically ill.

One of the few.

Fucking dee

At first I liked her the least, Charlie the best. Then as I rewatched episodes I felt like her bits felt the least forced out of the group and Charlie just started to get annoying, then shortly after the other guys got annoying as well (in later episodes).

Pretty sad to watch that show fall from grace, was something special there for a minute.

What do you guys think of Maria Bamford? youtu.be/RSqlFjHP860

That one show, I think it was British, about these two drunk rich old women was funny.

But outside of very few exceptions, no women aren't funny.

youtu.be/VfZl3L6QeM0

so funny

Her voice is super fucking annoying.

No, asshole, humor is the most extremely subjective artform because a positive reaction to it is involuntary, you fucking waste of carbon

>Racist show

Till death do us part?

They don't even show that here anymore I don't think.

But I haven't watched the televisual Jew for years desu.

Affirmative Action

They have at least try and elevate women in everything less they get bitched at real loud and annoyingly

>for reference

I'm old enough to remember it. Nobody ever was offended by it.

the USA is majority not white, so she panders to the market so that she earns more shekels

kill yourself

Chris Hitchens already proved using science why women are less funny than men.

>female
>comedian

This is even worse than I expected.
youtube.com/watch?v=XY9h-0x1Oao

You asked opinions, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks the same thing of that stupid rat voice she always does.

Her jokes are generally shit too, and delivery is forced as fuck.

In fact, when people are talking about how women comedians are shit, she's who they have in mind.

Was that supposed to be funny? All I heard was angry screeching

Hyperboleandahalf.blogspot

Women can be funny. Most of them are boring af. But then, the same is true for men.

>having to respond twice
Wew, someone's mad.

>will probably be one of the worst movies of all time

We can only hope it kills the Hollywood remake meme.

Lisa Lampanelli can be funny

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoVKswuviE

She also has a huge part about hating feminism in that standup and makes fun of her miscarriage

i hate this fat bitch and amy amy schumer , why is jewwood pushing unfunny fat ugly cunts?

Post script, stupid.

Cmooon

She was alright!

mhmm

>why women
Because they are inferior.

Yes on PBS in the mid 90s.

Mrs.Bucket.

are american asian girls the worst?

it's like they know they will never be white, so they try and dial up the "whiteness" as much as possible, coming off as vapid kardashian-worshiping retards

Maybe this is funny for women, I don´t know. The thing is that men can make everyone laugh, women maybe other women but that´s all.

Cardinal rule: female stand-up is never--EVER--funny

She's really good

30 Rock is one of my favourite comedies, Absolutely Fabulous is less laugh out loud funny but still good. I think women's style of comedy is less suited to the adversarial nature of stand-up. I've never seen groups of women "banter" in the same way men do.

Her voice is annoying

I never made it that far.

Look if you are not funny you are not funny. Period. Changing the topic of the joke to something more my tune doesn't matter if some faggot rice cooker is delivering it like a dead beached whale.

Based Bamford

every X--American is worse than X

AbFab? I feel like such a fag for liking that show.

Maria Bamford is funny and she is a grill. Her new show has an episode on racism that got boarderline red pill tier for a little while. It was breddy gud
I like her standup special at her parents house too.

look up

chinese girls
korean girls
japanese girls
asian american girls

in that order

that was so unfunny i cant even make a joke of it

>Lisa Lampanelli can be funny
Gtfo, she's the worst offender of the entire lot. She has one fucking joke, and it's "I'm a fast jew slut that takes lots of black dicks." She's funny for about 15 seconds, then it's all downhill.

>female """""comedian"""""
>going out in public while pregnant
>glasses
>Asian-American
You only have yourself to blame for that one.

The problem is that women don't have the thought process or ability to be genuinely self-critical or observant enough to be a good stand-up comic. There are good female comedic actresses but when someone hears "comedian" they think a stand-up comic and there are literally zero good ones. Never has been, never will be.

No small dick,humor is a part of sexual selection signifying intellect according to hitchens.

Wow that fat asian cunt is almost as ugly as margaret cho....almost

They really don't have the wit to be funny. Just think, that's something these women put effort into. They likely spent days, at least, coming with great scenarios. Writing out the script (or at least outline) they'd need. Refining the jokes until it was just perfect. And that is what they came up with.

Now compare that to this: youtube.com/watch?v=Vu-CN2C-nJI

Patrice spends 4 minutes shitting on MUH NOBLE AFRICAN POWER names as soon as he hears the guy's name. No thought, just going with what comes to him and it's fucking hilarious.

>pregnant asians
shit, that's my fetish

>tfw watched keeping up appearances, the last of the summer wine, the vicar, and as time goes by growing up with my parents
Life as a kid without cable sure was something

I literally have no humour and have a high intelligence, I sometimes laugh at harmful opinion or armoured but not the parts they expect people to laugh at.

I think the opposite.

You need to be dumb to find things funny, the more intelligent you are the less you'll laugh. The world isn't funny, it's horrific, it's unjust, it's a shithole deliberately made that way by people literally scared of intelligent, over achieving people.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qk03yfgvzX8

This is funny 2bh. Top bantz

Maria is the only female comedian I respect. She's actually pretty funny and doesn't ever joke about "muh vagina" or "muh poo poo and muh pee pee".

When does she get funny?

I made it 2 minutes in.

Women in comedy
>DUDE VAGINA LMAO

Women in art
>LOOK AT THIS PAINTING OF MY VAGINA

Women on economics
>I DONT MAKE ENOUGH MONEY BECAUSE OF MY VAGINA

Women in politics
>VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE I HAVE A VAGINA

Youre a moron, and so was he.

That piece was ridiculously uninformed, and you confirmed it

Fawlty towers. Seinfeld. Coupling. Shows where women are funny.

Then again the shows are written and starred by men.

that's what niggers do

Maria is a legend. Her new show is awesome Lady Dynamite check it out. Prolly the only good female comic in ages.

words of wisdom

Irish women are funny, but that's it.

thatpostgavemecancer.jpg

Is there anything worse than a westernized asian woman? They are like liberal white women on steroids.

Female stand up:
>"Vagina!"
>bursts of female laughter
>"Period!"
>even louder bursts of female laughter
>"Casual sex with strangers!'
>women pissing their seats

15 dollar too beaucoup

>entire bit on white privilege

This really really pisses me the fuck off coming from a so superior to everyone else Asian.

Dat hirarirous! I identifry! You sheety dad! Why guy comic so bad?

Cleese wrote FT w then wife Connie Booth (Polly), whom he often credits w making it a great success

It's an evolutionary skill men needed to mate, women just have to be there. Men have to engage and charm. So now women are good for nothing since they now deny the skills that used to make them desirable, cooking, sewing, child care. Now all they know how to do is dress like sluts an open their legs

There are some very funny women out there, but they are the minority, and the ones you see on stage seem to be selected for PC reasons rather than talent pretty often. The funniest women seem to avoid the institution and lean more towards solo/independent videos.

Related: youtube.com/watch?v=Tez8JyBjEOE

So exactly what part of that was supposed to be funny? I'd take mediocre vagina/whore jokes over this borefest.

compare this pregnant gook slut to a white man's idea of funny and you'll understand the order of the universe

Bingo, that's it. I don't care if it's faggy to like them. They did humor in a way women are best at. Lampooning how vain, superficial, and catty they are. I can respect that comedy.

What the fuck kind of "Between two ferns" abortion is this?

Go watch between to ferns or Eric Andre show and tell me this is not a woman ripping it off and making it fucking infinitely worse

youtu.be/lVQuxAAKCYw

No woman is that imaginative.

So true. Biggest feminist nutjob I've ever met was an american born asian girl. She had literally every feminist stereotype you could think of except crazy bitch blue hair. I honestly thought someone was trolling me irl at one point but needless to say when I found out she was serious I went no contact

>>
So weird that I respond to a fem- comedian's looks first: M. Cho is hideous, hS a flat face. We don't give a crap about Guy's appearance: Ralphie May

I love to hate Hyacinth

Also watch Jeeves and Wooster as well as read the books

kek even here too
It's typically linked to x-mass, been that since the 90ies I think.

And in easter it's Foley and other typical such britbong crime stuffs.

Wtf are talking about moron? Margaret cho is a hideous crazy feminist fuck who isn't even remotely funny and I don't care about guys appearance because I'm not a faggot like you. Patrice o neil was fat as fuck but funny as hell

>im pregnant
>wild fucking applause

wow you got dicked well done

I think christina pazsitzky is funny, she's tom seguras wife.