Goblin chan thread

goblin chan thread

Fuck him up

fuck off

i almost pissed myself!

nypa you nigger, she does look like a fucking rat you autistic virginfag

.....uh why?

does anyone actually know what the fuck is wrong with her?

Wonder what her pussy looks like

British genes

hey there smooth skin

now we're on the right track.

This is the original Goblin Chan image.

this one is the original

what a hideous creature.

I'm assuming your 12 and you were probably fondled by your uncle in the trailer park? I mean it makes since considering your making these shitty fucking threads about this girl that hasn't done shit to you dude! Make fun of niggers, wetbacks and faggots not this girl, Jesus Christ!

you are implying niggers, wetbacks and faggots need to have done something to a person for that person to laugh at them?

turn off your computer or join the line.

HAHAHA.

i hope you motherfuckers get anus cancer

Fuck I lost

do you need a hug?

the reason is that she knows that she's ugly and accepts and lives with it. Also even did a shoe on head for us.

Truly a queen.

poor goblin doesn't even have a normal (flat screen) tv... 2017..goddamn goblin is poor and shitty

what's her story? why doesn't she talk clearly? I love it how cheerful she is

/b needs to stop trying to be 'useful.

When this girl finds out - probably already has - Sup Forums, Reddshit has been trolling her YT channel for kicks I don't think you will be well thought of.
Really.
Call me old and faggy, but this kid's the very definition of innocence. Really.

Don't keep fucking around, really.

M'kay?

this little girl is doing something you edgelord spergs will never have the balls to do that's why oldfags support this shit. you summer fresh newfags need to fuck right off. nobody here likes you.

>shoe on head for us.
would love for your dream to be posted as an actual reality.

for us.

i shall protect this kiddo

you vile hideous pieces of shit rejoicing in this girl's misfortunes need to rethink your lives. imagine if that was you. for once in your shitty lives. maybe that's the problem your lives are shitty (an absent father, a whore mom, dirt poor) and you take it out on someone else.

it shouldn't be this way. she's a person too and more than likely she won't live very long or have a very fulfilled life, a life without pain or mockery.

>imagine if that was you.

it isn't! and that's why we laugh. now post your tits or join the black lives matter movement, no one cares.

this nigger knows what's up. we should embrace her as one of our own, she is different and so are we. i'm gonna sub to her, you faggots need to as well.

stfu you weak little cunt. nobody likes you. nobody. now fuck off.

how are people still able to use faceswap?

This. Fucking edgelords ruining this board

my cat likes me, care to dispute that?

no one cares about your opinion.

I was there hahahaha

it likes you because you feed it. it's the closest you'll ever come to love. neck yourself.

It's funny that this little girl will always be a much better example of a person that any of you fatass neckbeards will ever be.

The best part is, she gives zero fucks. She has more balls than all you virgins.

>one of our own
post a pic of you if you want the attention drawn from her.
i guess i'm getting old.

you should realize that you are on the same board in the same thread as the rest of us.

except everyone is laughing at you and you are wasting your time.

It's okay user
Feeding the trolls more the one honest post is more then enough.
If they wont take it fuck them.

Did you see other thread where OP got banned?

You really the one being laughed at

on the internet? and i care? and i'm the one trying to make a statement on Sup Forums?

your purpose in life is so much greater!

hello dad

>M'kay
You got the wrong character. But you're still right about what you say.

Fucking this. We're the internet hate machine, but for fuck's sake we're /random/ too - there's no victory in trolling a little girl.
Actually doing something nice... something nice coming from this cesspit is gonna fuck with all the redditards more than the usual.

and fuck it, she's a sweet kid that doesn't look well, maybe she can have some fucking happiness that we don't deserve.

t. decadelurkerfag

Don't worry you'll grow up eventually

As for you, all you get is copy of used barf; heed this advice.

bump

This.

Don't fuck her up Sup Forums. Her life is already completely fucked and if it weren't for her being born to a western, 1st world family she'd have been harvested for organs by now.

I hope her parents keep her sheltered and busy for as long as possible so she can experience some small measure of happiness before she experiences the real world.

TLDR- go find a subhuman nigger to laugh at or something, she doesn't need anymore of a reason to off herself.

>go find a subhuman nigger to laugh at
that is what we are doing.

this is the truth, even confirmed by trips

truth. Sup Forums isn't about being edgy or a cunt. it's about lulz, fapping and feels. this little girl has a shit fucking life. if you want to be edgy go after some whore or sjw or some shit bag who deserves it.

You're the only sub-human around here, how does it feel to have an IQ on parr with a nigger?

cute

just leave if you don't like it, pretty simple.

can we get back to laughing at retards now?

GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD

looks like amy poehler scissored with ellen degeneres.

wut?

What's her YouTube channel?

Trips = truth

are you as retarded as her?

did she actually say "I'm a Sup Forums girl" ?

oh fuck what have we done.

Fuck sake can you moral tags stop
You're sounding like feminist SJWS faggots and are only creating this further rebellious effect and baiting for more edgy spergs to act edgy further to spite your cringe moral blogs you keep posting about her

try less.

No one cares about you.