Why are women considered whores if they have tried a gangbang before? I think thats wrong

Why are women considered whores if they have tried a gangbang before? I think thats wrong.

A woman is only a whore if she gets paid for sex. Case closed

Thanx it's definitely ok then.

>why are women considered whores if they are whores?

If she's not getting paid, then she's a slut. If she's getting paid in drugs, then she's a bag-whore. If she's not getting paid and loves cum, then she's a cum-slut. And so on

Is that her cunt?

She's a cum slut then.

any more of her?

I wouldn't date a woman who has done gangbang. I wouldn't date a woman who's done threesome. I wouldn't date a woman who has dated "lover" races than she herself is.

BUT that's just my personal opinion and what I personally do. I have nothing against men and women who have done those things I mentioned but I'm just not going to personally date them. And reason is that those things just don't fit into my world view and that's it. But I understand very well that those things fir perfectly to somebody else worldview. You do you.

Enjoy

Thank you, any of her getting fucked?

I agree. And mine had done a gangbang before and I want her to do another one.

Sadly no as she doesn't like being photographed with 3 Cocks inside her. As guys will think she's a whore.

Sad still very hot i like em filthy

She has been fucked by many men at once.

Very nice, does she take it in the ass too?

Of coarse. When there's over 10 guys ready to fuck her she hasn't got alot of choice either.

very nice, got a pic of her taking it up the ass?

Me neither. How could you possibly think she enjoys conventional sex after something like that?

Thanx somewhere but not on this device. You can see she's had alot of sex.

Yeah she had, would love to stick my dick into her used cunt too

Alot of men have. The gasps from there mouths as she opens her cunt is amazing to hear. It's a very open hole.

Does she like fisting?

"If a lock is opened by a lot of keys, it's a shitty lock. If a key opens a lot of locks, it's a master key"- Tucker Max

I have to let mine do a gangbang at least once a year in a sex club. It's crazy watching her work a room full of men all ready to fuck her holes.

*huge whore
>fixed

Very true.

What do you think?

Yummy :) does it go deeper?

Because they can easily get this. It also happens far more than a single guy with a large group of women does. Outside of the richest of men that male fantasy doesn't even happen much at all. In fact even those rich men often pay women to get gangbanged.

Women have the endurance for a large marathon with lots of men. Men do not have the endurance to take on lots of women at once unless they want to break their cocks trying.

Women should never do this for the reasons I stated above and for the fact women carry children. We are supposed to have rose above all types of primitive behaviors. A healthy society needs children that have a mom and dad. Emphasis there on the singular. Not mom and dads or dad and moms. Monogamy is what built the healthiest societies.

Yes alot deeper.

I agree yes In some society's it's the normal and in some tribes the female is gangbanged by the elders. And it happens in poor parts alot more than people think.

Women have 3 holes and 2 hands so they can pleasure 5 men at once and even more. So 20 guys is fairly easy for a woman let fuck her.

They are not considered whores for being gangbanged. Whores sell sex. A girl that is gangbanged is called a slut.

>And it happens in poor parts alot more than people think.

Well again it isn't really hard when you put thought into it. Women are a lot more jealous and vindictive than men are. Men are usually more willing to work together for a common goal. I know that in history men have had concubines of women but nobody ever asks how happy those women were or not. I guarantee those women were fucking other guys behind the back of their man or master. It is simply a lot easier to get a girl to do a gangbang than it is to get a bunch of girls willing to pleasure one guy. Unless he is very rich with high status as I said previously such as a celebrity for example.
And one guy trying to have sex with 20 women he will probably cum in no time. Leaving most of them to just have to pleasure their own selves. If the guys somehow had the stamina to keep going after cumming he is eventually going to run out of sperm and it is going to hurt keeping up that pace. Women can fuck for much longer than guys.

Thanx for that.

says the cuck

Any girl that does this without getting paid for it absolutely deserves shame for it. The worst part is some poor cuck will eventually end up in a relationship with such a woman. Will she tell him about her slutty past? Nope!

Yes woman can go for ages with alot of men. And there orgasm pushes them on to want even more. That's why you can see men lining up to fuck a woman who is ready to be gang fucked. She only stops when all the men are drained of there cum or she's to sore to fuck anymore

Oh I think any girl couldn't keep a gangbang silent for long.

We've already been through this
(me)