What are your thoughts /b?

What are your thoughts /b?

I liked it, Thought it was even better than the first season

Yeah definitely, it kind of retreaded ground though (e.i. will is the key, will's mother constructs some elaborate thing in her house, girl is introduced to the group and causes conflict). But otherwise I really enjoyed it

Any1 notice what changed with 7 this season......?

wut

max was unnecessary imo

If u did not notice,you just did not notice....

I thought this Season was great but the only problem was some parts used cliches that you could see from a mile away. Not as good as Season 1 but still really enjoyable.

RIP Bob

It was really good. What changed with 7 ??

Great show. I hope it's around for a long time.

dont forget the comparisons to the dangerous situation to their dumb d&d world

There are supposed to be 4 seasons in total I've heard

I thought that the episode about 8 was a bit dragged on but other than that it was pretty good and I can't wait for season 3, I also cant wait for hwndu seas *Sup Forums mods burst through the door and arrest me*

*also is waiting very anxiously for (you know what) season 7*

I think Stranger Things have happened.....

Wait if Phil Conners learned Latin, mastered piano, car repair and every aspect of everyone's lives in punxsutawney that would have easily taken several lifetimes. In the original script Phil was supposed to be stuck for ten thousand years but even with the curtailed version he was most likely repeating the same day for over a thousand.

Would anyone here be able to handle it if you we're stuck repeating TODAY for 1,000 years?

I really enjoyed it. I know the show is kind of fueled by tropes / cliches, but sometimes it does effect it in negative ways ( like being able to predict the fate of certain characters ) but other than that...it was a legit season. I'll laugh quite hard if the Lovecraft season 3 and just end the world as we know it.

7 ( maybe 8 ) / 10

Bob is the new Barb.

I dug this season, curious to see where they take it next.

Though just recently found out the woman I've been pining over is dating some douchbag and found out through them dressing together as Stranger Things characters together. So not only did it sully Stranger Things for me but also my favorite goddamn holiday. Life has a cruel sense of humor.

can someone explain to me what im missing? i watched like 15 minutes of the first episode of season 1 and had to turn it off, cant stand those terrible kid actors, especially the weirdo with the lisp.

Its a fun show. I've seen the first season and 2 episodes into S2. Its not as good so far. I'm not a huge fan boy it's just missing what it had. They trying to hard so far.

The arc with "eight" was pointless. Her gang hunts down people who hurt her when she was 5? Flimsy

Thought the Billy character was boring. He filled in for season 1 Steve.

The redhead girl was just a filler. What skillset did she actually bring to the group? Did you ever think, "whew, I'm glad redhead girl is here, she can do that one thing". She only served to have Dustin and black kid fight over her.

Outside of that, I liked the season. None of my complaints made me angry, just bored. Loved Hooper and Elle's relationship. Loved Joyce and Radio Shack guy. Loved Will.

Everything else was average. Mike took a step down though

This show is so frustrating. When it eventually provides some interesting ideas I feel as though the show gets bogged down by constantly reminding you of the 70s. If the show could take the 70s dick out of its mouth for longer than a few good scenes of plot this show could be up there with the best Netflix has to offer but it always seems to fall off especially when they force exposition in really badly written ways like Eleven just reading a file out loud on her own. They could have scrapped that scene and just showed her interacting with that person with her dialogue cause it would have made sense still. I don't need the show to hold my hand so hard.

The show is set in the 80's. Your first clue could be that Ghostbusters was filmed in 1984.

Much better than the actual Ghostbusters remake.

what the fuck are you talking about bro?
7?
Do you mean 8?

the arc with 8 was an obvious wop for the inevitable spinoff of superhero justice league bullshit fighting interdimensional mind flayers coming to get justice for their demogorgon that dindu nuffin

youre right, it was really forced

I feel this also, over-rated shit

>70s.

Idiot.

Sorry but you guys are a bunch of morons.
First season was pretty good, but the second was really bad.
Why did they find it necessary to jam the plot of Chappie and The Exorcist in there?
What about the fact that the possessed kid, obviously knew where HIS HOME was and even if not, he was there after being taken over. That would, obviously, be the first place to send the demogorgons...
And when it finally does, only one shows up? YEAH RIGHT.
I could go on and on, but won't for the sake of my sanity.
tl;dr:Show sucked, you guys do as well

My bad pretty high but my point still stands. It's tiring having to sit through all of the nerd culture and 80s references to get to the meat of the show

Max was there to pander to geek girls and liberals for that interracial relationship cred. Her family was the worst part of the season.

This is what thought as well. Oh look a nigger making out with a white girl fuck outta here.

her full script is related to season 3 and season 4... season 2 was like an introduction of her

I wouldn't have cared so much if it wasn't so damn forced.

>I'm tired of sitting through the background contextual information in order to understand how it impacts how the characters interact and the story progresses.
Yep. Sounds legit.

>And when it finally does, only one shows up? YEAH RIGHT.

Eleven killed the others outside... just one burst in the house you can her killing the demogorgons one by one...

this show is for teenage girls, if you're male and watch this, kys.

hear her

Not true. At the end there are a ton of them...
You can only hear her kill one or two.

give it a try bro

yea that was crazy but its not really relevant