Just got the Note 8 upgraded from Note 3 previously Note 2

Just got the Note 8 upgraded from Note 3 previously Note 2.

Recommend me some apps?

Other urls found in this thread:

floens.github.io/Clover/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

root it pussy

It's running stock android 7.1 there isn't much rooting would grant me other than control over CPU freq. but the phone already runs hot af

my boy
tasker

root it

Ayyy, hello fellow rich owner of the Master Phone. I don't have any specific recommendations, but games that are built with Unity look gorgeous in fullscreen mode. Also 4K YouTube in widescreen is fucking god tier.

*twists mustache*

indeed

lol fool who upgrades his phone for a few more pixels and same functionality and paying 400 dollars for it.

>same functionality

pen + 2gb more ram + note userbase confirmed not to be filthy casuals.

Sup Forums mimi

Clover is better

Available on fdroid

>Sup Forums Mimi
Get clover, it's way better
floens.github.io/Clover/

I just got the s8plus. It's so fucking nice being white and finally upgrading my old tech as well

Checked.

authorized samsung tech here.

Run that shits gunna blow.

I fucking hope it does. I have everything that's important in the cloud and if it does go boom, I'll get that sweet sweet Samsung court money.

lol in all seriousness I am a samsung tech for a phone store and those are a bitch to fix. Also have fun dealing with samsung warranties. they are a bitch.

Overall good phone tho.

white privilege?

(Not OP, the other Note 8 fag) I got the extended warranty and I pre-ordered it.
Although they can suck my fucking dick. So many big brands don't include theft with force in their standard warranty. I had my Nexus 6P stolen by some thugs last year.

its a good day of dubs

I have one to but in black, the other color is shit

Black note 8 master race

ubreakirape?

Still waiting for this release

Ibreakifixwhatibrokeforfreeandgiveyoufreecase

Just dont break it.

good luck having it run on a fucking iphone 4s.