Is Andy Sixx actually aware of the daily abuse he receives here...

Is Andy Sixx actually aware of the daily abuse he receives here? There are literally over a thousand images of him and shit logs being traded every hour of every day. I want to know if he has ever commented on this. Boy, you just want to entertain the world with music and you end up being the butt of bizarre internet art movement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3XTKP8j8CEo
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/suckalog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't he the one that started it

why do you have to hate andy sixx? why?

I never understood this meme. Did he do something to deserve this?

Dubs status: Logged

Are you stalking me?

impressive

who the fuck is this guy and why there's turd shaped chocolate flying around him?

>chocolate

Oh, my sweet October log boy...

other than being a satanic faggot that writes banal music, i dont know

Perhaps you're one of many people who ask themselves "Why is there a meme out there portaining to some queer who we've never met before's shit? Why do we care? Why does anyone care?" or "What is someone trying to accomplish by posting all of these fucking memes on the internet?" And that's a fair question. You have a right to know, but what you don't have a right to do is post onto Sup Forums unless you are 18 years of age.

Perhaps people are dumb and don't read any of the explanations provided to them by the Sup Forums staff or the KnowYourMeme entries. These, of course, are that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, emoest, gothiciest eukaryotic multicellular organism to ever walk the face of the earth and traditional sexual intercourse could never truly consumate one's true and deepest desires for him.

>banal
>anal

this guy gets it

Guy who likes shit is still better than the teens that post about the guy who likes shit on Sup Forums all day every day

says the guy who comments on teens that post about a guy who likes shit on Sup Forums.

Says the one who posts comments about the guy who posts comments about the guy who posts comments about a guy who likes shit on Sup Forums

Says the one eho replies to the one who posts comments about the guy who posts comments about the guy who posts comments about a guy who likes shit on Sup Forums

Says the one who replies to the one who replies to the one who posts comments about the guy who posts comments about the guy who posts comments about a guy who likes shit on Sup Forums

>says the faggot who replies to the dude who replies to the one who posts comments about the guy who posts comments about the guy who posts comments about a guy who likes shit on Sup Forums

motherfucker

Go away logfags

My boss found my Log folders on my work PC. I have only a few saved, probably about 30 which is nothing compared to my collection at home. I started saving them since I saw Andy Sixx skyrocket with his log worship posts. I have never publicly worshipped his log, I just like to save and document a lot of his logs I come across on these Andy Sixx threads and I noticed these threads have gotten pretty big as of late. So I started saving here and there. I digress. I am sitting at my desk making cold calls and the boss is on my PC, we just chatting, and it just so happens I get to a big sale over the phone when he falls silent as well. Right before I seal the deal, he has been quiet about 4 or 5 minutes and he turns and asks "Who is this Andy Sixx guy?" In a dry tone. I feel chills. Looking at him and he is looking at me in a way I have never seen him look before.
I half laugh and cough saying "Oh, it's just some new meme on Sup Forums." He believes it's inappropriate stalker-like content so he catches me immediately in the lie, and just explodes. "YOU HAVE PICTURES OF LOGS OF SHIT CALLING THEM STEAMY, CREAMY, AND DREAMY AND PARAGRAPHS OF OBSESSIVE WORSHIP BEHAVIOUR WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU" screaming bloody murder when suddenly none other than Andy Sixx bursts open the office door and starts DUMPING the boss' face in boiling diahrea while the pledges haze him harder than a banquet hall during bat mitzvah season - he falls to the floor in a delirium. I sit there in shock as he presses his shitty hands over his mouth to stop his screams, gets right up in his face and says "Surprise, bitch you probably thought you'd seen the last of me" And gives me a coy wink. He begins hypnotizing him with his log into submission. The cream seems to get on his gag reflex, when suddenly Andy Sixx slaps him and says "Crown me and suck my ass", his mind breaks into further submission. He is completely passed out now, Andy Sixx just jumps out the window and runs off.

Grow up

grow up

What did you just say about Andy, you little bitch? I'll have you know that Andy's logs are the steamiest of the cream and I have been involved at several of his secret logfests and have taken over 300 confirmed logs. Andy is trained in gorilla logfare and the top slidder in the entire world. You are nothing but another throat waiting to be clogged. Andy will clog your throat with such precision the likes of which you have never seen before, so would you? You think you can get away with denying Andy's logs? Grow up, logless shill. As we speak I am contacting my secret agency of loggers across America and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare your throat for the log shill. The log that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your mouth. At this very moment Andy is back logging his next biggest creation so prepare your throat. I have full access to Andy and his entire arsenal of logs and you seriously need to grow the fuck up. Andy can be anywhere, anytime and can log things in over 700 ways, and that's just with his bare colon. Not only am I extensively trained in slidding but I have access to the entire Andy Six log network which I will use it to wipe your logless shill ass out of the face of the whole dream so mature much? If only you could know what creamy retribution your little clever "comment" was about to bring down in your throat, maybe you would of opened wide. But you couldn't, you didn't and now your paying the fucking price, you goddam shill. Andy will shit fury all over you and you will revel in the steam. You're fucking logged, kiddo.

fuckin lol

I never paid attention to these threads before, but now I'm a believer.

Dump

Logging in

I need Andy Sixx's warmloaves of shit.

Slidding...

You need to grow up

my throat is fucking ready
youtu.be/3XTKP8j8CEo

Dump

fecal

Logs

I NEED the cream

i crave the cream

this is the best video on the world

so creamt

So dreamt

if andy shat his skinny jeans, I would clog my fucking throat with them, denim and all

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these images show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

>shit

did Rob zombie make that movie this faggot is in? I just watched the trailer and most of the people whom are in his other recent movies are in it. did it get good reviews or what?

who's the chick in the middle

Randy Nicks

thanks fag

>meme

Thats where youre wrong
Its just shit posting
Nothing bad or good, just something to pass the time with

Grow up

He started his own charity

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/suckalog

it's Olivia Culpo you cunt lol. she's hot as fuck. I might actually check the movie out

Lol shit u guys funny don't stop this gold

Holy fuck! Wasnt one autistic sperglord website enough?

I have great news from the wix site

Literally the only reason I am aware of the existence of Andy Sixx is these threads. I haven't even listened to a single song of his on youtube.

Same, and I've been logposting since April

kek same here. kept seeing the suck a log of shit out of his asshole getting posted and finally googled it... butt then i logged on

OK just got back from an Andy vid, Nth gen black metal type stuff with Columbine inspired imagery for angsty 15 year olds. So I'd say Andy kind of deserves all of the logposting.

It's an addiction now. I logpost constantly at work. There NEEDS TO be at least one thread up at all times

>be me
>single father
>daughter is in elementary school
>Let's call her Jill
>she signs up for the school spelling bee
>spend all week going over flash cards and practicing
>the big day arrives
>she's killing it
>most of the kids who entered are fucking retards
>one kid spells "catch" with a "k"
>I shout "get off the stage faggot"
>dirty looks from all the parents around me
>don't care my daughter's clearly gonna win
>it comes down to the last two kids
>the fat slut judge clears her throat
>"Jill, your word is 'six'"
>she spells it perfectly
>"S-I-X-X. Sixx"
>mfw the judge shakes her head no
>"I'm sorry, that's incorrect"
>other kid spells it with one fucking "x" and the judge grants him the point
>clenching my teeth so tight I break a crown
>literally shit my pants full I'm so angry
>other parents move away from me as it starts to smell like shit
>now the score is tied
>"Jill, your word is 'sliding'"

>Jill leans in to the mic
>"S-L-I-D-D-I-N-G. Slidding."
>I stand up to clap
>some shit slidds down my slacks and lands on my shoe leaving a massive skid mark
>then that fat cunt judge says "I'm sorry, that's incorrect"
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>pick up my chair and start bashing the other parents without mercy
>kids all start screaming and running
>take down my slacks and let my muddy ass mess slop fall on the floor
>scoop up a handfull and chuck it at fat judge bitches face
>directhit.exe
>my dick is out now and fully erect
>someone pulls the fire alarm
>one of the kids pulls a gun out of his backpack and starts a shooting rampage
>pretty bad ass actually
>grab the judge slut by the hair and lift her off the ground
>"please, let me go,"
>I look her dead in the eyes
>"Logless shills aren't welcome here."
>slam her down on her desk, breaking her spine clean in half
>the rampaging kid asks the spelling bee winner if he beleives in god and then shoots him in the face
>Jill snatches the first place trophy from his cold dead hands
>"Daddy I won!"
>you sure did, sweety. You sure did.

you're doing gods work. i started doing the graveyard shift of logposting (US) starting around may-april when i work nights but my new job has totally fucked my slidding schedule...

I started off posting from 10 pm to 11 am but my work schedule is all over the place so I just post when I can, usually that's not graveyard shift though. A thread can last 40 minutes posted at Sixx am without a bump, but 12 hours later they last ten minutes. Luckily log threads are much more poopular than they used to be

god I reallt want to suck a fat fucking log right now

There'siterally nothing wrong with that.