24 hours until Trump and his cronies are perp walked from all corners of the country

24 hours until Trump and his cronies are perp walked from all corners of the country...

Is everyone as excited as I am?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/06/10/532321287/is-trump-guilty-of-obstruction-of-justice-comey-laid-out-the-case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Depends on the prosecution strategy. They may start with somebody like Carter Page and then work their way in, applying pressure and getting lower level staffers to flip on the others. Won't happen overnight.

What specific crime is he guilty of?

Not being a beta little bitch and telling shit like it is.

These little cuckies can't handle it.

obstruction of justice for starters. keep in mind the first article of impeachment against Nixon passed by the Judiciary committee was obstruction. then there's abuse of power depending on the evidence.

as for the others involved (Manafort, Flynn, etc) i expect some combination of money laundering, campaign finance violations, failure to register as agents of a foreign power and possibly treason.

sure kid

we'll see starting tomorrow when the first indictment comes down. gonna be fun around here

I think he'll just call it rigged and pardon everyone, including himself, and liberals will lose their fucking minds, and Trump will hover around 40% in the polls, like always

Is there substantial evidence to back any of these allegations? Seems to me, as a lowly observer, that these claims are fabrications bolstered by a corrupt media in order to oust this man simply because he is not a part of "the clique" and, therefore, poses a threat to the truly criminal status quo. I've been watching this shitshow for a year and a half and everyday I wake up, he's still there, and the accusers consistently turn out to be the ones guilty of their own accusations.

follow the money

/thread

>Trump and his cronies are perp walked from all corners of the country

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sniffle WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
We lost and I can't get over it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kek

don't you want to actually hear the charges first? or are you prejudging and clearing your guy from the get go regardless of the evidence? pure partisanship in denial of facts?

the investigation is done in secret for a reason. i'm confused on how you could know one way or another what Mueller and team actually have. that's just not how investigations work. why don't you wait and see how it plays out?

Troll Thread

>bolstered by a corrupt media
So what you're saying is 'fake news'? Because that's been going down really well lately

Holy shit, you actually still think you 'won'.

It's not our job to know this, though. Mueller is known for his complete thoroughness. Expect him to investigate every felony they turn over, to exhaustion. And don't get this mixed up with a witchhunt. It's dedication to the task.

The Republicans started this "investigation" and appointed Mueller himself. Do any of you out there honestly think that anything serious will come of this?
This investigation was started just to shut all you whiny little faggots up.

Been waiting for a while now. Seen all the same evidence as anyone else. I'd be shocked, very shocked, I mean it'd truly be a shocker, if it were the President who landed himself in the hot seat. I voted for Trump and internally I'm very critical of him, but if he were to go down and the Deep State remains put, this is all the evidence anyone needs to know that 2016 was the final fair election. They won't risk such a thing again.

90% chance it's Manafort getting arrested. 4% it's Flynn. 3% it's Tony Podesta. 2% Junior. 1% Clinton. 0.001% it's Trump.

so if nothing comes of it will you an hero for us?

Then why was Trump furious at Sessions for recusing himself and thereby allowing Rosenstein to appoint Mueller? He knew it would endanger his presidency.

>so if nothing comes of it will you an hero for us?
Unfortunately he won't. He'll just start crying about something else.

I would assume he was "furious" because the man he nominated pussed out when there was absolutely no need for him to recuse himself.

>Been waiting for a while now
And the first indictment comes down tomorrow. This is just the beginning. Investigation comes first. Then prosecution. That's how it works.

>tfw there are people who think Trump will be found guilty of anything or that anything will actually be found pointing to him.
If Hillary does get arrested that will be some funny shit.

i bet its not even gonna be person who holds a position in the current administration.
it will be that or some surprised dem. like pedesta

>mommy, i dont like the bad mad. please tell me the bad man will be caught. please?

Could you even imagine the faces of the left if that shit were to happen?

doesn't even have to be hillary. could be about anybody on the left and they are gonna scream collusion and inside job all over again

Based Satan.

/thread

PREPARE TO BE DISAPPOINTED

>Hillary
>left
Stay in school, kids.

I think he is referring to the fact that Trump winning isn't a victory for you. It's a victory for Trump and his friends, the voters gained nothing from his election.

Neet detected

Messi detected

Yep! Still a useless douchebag.

this pretty much sums up what's been going on. he's an outsider and if they actually had any shit to stick on him, they would have used it before he took down their favorite candidate

Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Page, Cohen, Kushner, Don Jr.

PREPARE TO BE INDICTED

Not that guy but you surely must know that indictment=/=expelled from office. They have to find them guilty before that happens.

greetings from Sup Forums

I'm an uncultured swine who doesnt pay attention to the news, what happened?

>obstruction of justice for starters
Wrong, nothing he did was obstruction. Even Comey finally admitted that.

It won't ever get that far. They were fishing and the best they got was manafort on fraud.

Far and way from the nonsense of "treason and collusion".

Mueller will disappoint the left.

>Is there substantial evidence to back any of these allegations?
None at all, otherwise it would have been leaked by now.

Remember that trump is not directly under investigation.

>applying pressure and getting lower level staffers to flip on the others.
Flip on what? There has been zero accusations of "collusion". Most of that is manufactured by left learners. They will likley just get 1 or 2 people on charges not even associated with anything related to the election.

>perp walked

>Even Comey finally admitted that.

incorrect

>Manafort, Flynn, Stone, Page, Cohen, Kushner, Don Jr.

>indictment=/=expelled from office.

kek. literally not one of them holds any office you moron.

>the investigation is done in secret for a reason.

correct

HES BUSY COUNTING HIS RUBLES FORM THE URANIUM ONE DEAL

You fucking nigger. It's not the Republican's on the hot seat. Get your facts together before you open your cock holster.

top kek

FEELSGOODMAN

I still support Trump :)

this past year has been lulzy as fuck

this

everyone is against trump, and no one can stump the trump.

trump is and will be the greatest thing that happens to this country

don't be ridiculous faggot

you can be faggot, just don't be ridiculous

>Catching Mexicans
>C already called

Yep... Sounds like our president alright.
No matter what the answer could be, he will just shout out what he wants and complain when it's wrong

I can't wait for more liberal tears when you find out there's nothing and it's an investigation into some low level financial dealings.

Yep. That's the joke...

>no need to recuse himself
You just went full retard

You don't understand the judicial system do you, Squidward.

But the collusion nonsense has been debunked time and time again.

He'll just confirm what we already know.

correct.
Every legal scholar also notes that firing someone is not "obstruction".

kill yourself

there's still a long investigation ahead. Trump won't go down until someone squeals on him. It's going to be months.

>no need

except the fact that he's guilty as fuck.

For what? See you don't know. You're just parroting what you hear on msnbc.

Only person with anything is manafort and it has nothing to do with the election.

>thinking trumps smoke screen is a realistic scenario.

kek

Sure, right, not going to happen CNN.

There's guilt on both sides of the isle, i'd love to see them all go down together.

The left wants truth.

>doesn't cite source
>uses blatant appeal to non-existent authority

>Trump won't go down until someone squeals on him. It's going to be months.
Squeal on him for what? You don't even know what the fuck is going on do you?

Actually, Flyn is kindof in really deep shit ATM.

24 hours and Trump will still be president.

What's not going to happen? The investigation to which there were just indictments isn't going to continue? LOL....

Ok jimminy cricket, keep wishing upon that star ;)

>The left wants truth.
hahaha.

The burden of proof is on the clowns who claim "obstruction" whens it's obvious non was committed.

he hasn't the last 1187 times "Trump was finished", so why would he now?

So we're gonna pretend that's not what happened to Nixon?

KEK

Manafort will be indited and convicted on tax fraud and trafficking and that will pretty much be the end of it.

Nixon did commit obstruction of justice, Trump did not. Not even close.

go watch more cable news pleb.

Man I'm not the biggest trump fan. But Jesus Christ how fucking retarded are you? You have no idea what's going to happen.

Comey NEVER admitted that, in fact he stated that it was likely to be admissible.
npr.org/2017/06/10/532321287/is-trump-guilty-of-obstruction-of-justice-comey-laid-out-the-case

Fucking retard, or troll. I don't care which.
>inb4 everything accept infowars and fox is liberal

This is correct

>Investigation comes first. Then prosecution. That's how it works
No fucking shit?! You must have watched a lot of Law&Order

Yep, still an incompetent buffoon.