/heem/: alexa grasso edition

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mmajunkie.com/2017/03/dan-hooker-vs-ross-pearson-added-to-ufc-fight-night-110-in-auckland
mmajunkie.com/2017/03/tyron-woodley-challenges-michael-bisping-to-ufc-champs-showdown-if-georges-st-pierre-wants-out
mmajunkie.com/2017/03/ufc-champion-cody-garbrandt-make-demetrious-johnson-earn-title-defense-record-against-me
mmajunkie.com/2017/03/ufc-fight-night-109s-glover-teixeira-following-chuck-liddells-approach-to-mma-retirement
youtu.be/p55POqbf8yE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is it about her?

/heem/ is forever

Cyborg is unironically cute

N G A N N O U

This thread is now Dan Bobish edition.

t-god

>/heem/ has been shit the last 3 months
>leave
>moved to Sup Forums just in time for fat kino

best decision. I'll be back for fight nights.

later guys

Bob Law

>moved to Sup Forums just in time

the way you capitalize Pad bugs the shit out of me
the program is named Notepad, not NotePad, you illiterate retard
come up with a better name or type the one you use correctly

Upcoming events:

3/31: EFN 62 - Pavlovich vs Sidelnikov
3/31: Bellator 175 - Rampage vs King Mo 2
4/8: UFC 210 - Cormier vs Johnson 2
4/8: Bellator 176 - Carvalho vs Manhoef 2
4/14: Bellator 177 - Dantas vs Caldwell
4/15: UFC on Fox 24 - Johnson vs Reis
4/15: ACB 57 - Yan vs Magomedov
4/16: RIZIN 2017 IN YOKOHAMA - Horiguchi vs Motoya
4/21: Bellator 178 - Straus vs Pitbull 4
4/21: EFN 64 - Alibekov vs Khamitov
4/22: ACB 58 - Askarov vs Leone
4/22: UFC Fight Night 108 - Swanson vs Lobov
4/28: Lion Fight 36 - Wielzen vs Lerdsila
4/29: Glory 40 - Wilnis vs Marcus
5/13: UFC 211 - Miocic vs Dos Santos 2
5/19: Bellator 179 - Daley vs MacDonald
5/20: Glory 41 - TBA
5/20: ACB 61 - TBA
5/26: Lion Fight 37 - TBA
5/28: UFC Fight Night 109 - Gustafsson vs Teixeira
6/3: UFC 212 - Aldo vs Holloway
6/10: UFC FN 110 - TBA
6/16: UFC FN 111 - TBA
6/24: Bellator 180 - Silva vs Sonnen

Previous thread: News:

>Pearson vs Hooker added to UFC FN 110
mmajunkie.com/2017/03/dan-hooker-vs-ross-pearson-added-to-ufc-fight-night-110-in-auckland

>Woodley wants to make sure Bisping won't have to fight a legitimate contender for a bit longer
mmajunkie.com/2017/03/tyron-woodley-challenges-michael-bisping-to-ufc-champs-showdown-if-georges-st-pierre-wants-out

>Cody Buttasspoop wants to fight DJ
mmajunkie.com/2017/03/ufc-champion-cody-garbrandt-make-demetrious-johnson-earn-title-defense-record-against-me

>Glover on retirement
mmajunkie.com/2017/03/ufc-fight-night-109s-glover-teixeira-following-chuck-liddells-approach-to-mma-retirement

Thank you sOP

no problem, /heem/ is always better when people are informed about current news and upcoming events

>Woodley wants to make sure Bisping won't have to fight a legitimate contender for a bit longer
woodley is a dumbfuck, should call out Diaz instead if he wants """"moneyfight""""

Who should Alexa Grasso fight next?

>/heem/ is always better when people are informed about current news and upcoming events
this is true, gives subject to talk about rather than shitposting

jojo

Awesome idea.

Do you think Paige VanZant wins Chopped?

PVZ for #1 p4p heem waifu

Forget to change the filename?

That was Rose's costume the year before. These 2 are playing 4D chess.

no, it's the only heem file i have saved in memory of spergOP's efforts. A good heem and filename

No
She doesn't really have any background in cooking, and she's mostly eaten food intended to keep you in good shape instead of tasting good for the duration of her profession career
I would put money on U1.5

no, he's another poster who likes that particular filename
i changed my copy of it

Yes she has been cooking since she was a kid and started going to culinary school as a teenager.

Brandton Schaub da Toilet God

just ate some subway, feel a yuge one coming

joanna is free money

lmao wow. i know he's a fat dweeb but wow

so much autism, can you read?

there's my special little autist, I knew you couldn't resist

Wow you're really defensive. You've been found out. Now there is proof.

As if I'm gonna read that garbage if it isn't in the OP. The OP is literally the only post that matters. Way to fucking blow it. We really rely on you and you dropped the ball.

no, you cant read, it's that simple. I don't know how you are triggered over a webm i saved you chodebuster

Can she beat Esparza?

>the triggered city of NotePad

>eat raw meat for dinner
>wake up in the middle of the night with unbearable stomach cramps
>spend last 2 hours on the toilet
>have to wake up in two hours
Jfmsu desu lads

Raw meat never again

don't forget to wipe you're schaub

please tell me it was at least steak tartare or something

Is she smug?

>unironically saving a Frozen reaction image

Definitely a roider

Do you think cavemen invented fire for fucking nothing?

you better hope you didn't get one of those worms that can literally kill you

Here in Italy we use a Brendan after dropping a Schaub. I'm squeaky clean

No, it was a goddamn carpaccio cos I just wanted to have a light dinner

Not sure what my mistake was desu

Careful lads, he's watching

Who would win in a superfight between CoGar and Trius?

Bidets are objectively superior to toilets, I'm not sure why we don't use them in the US

not sure if i'd like the sensation desu, then again have never tried one

Because yours is a dirty, filthy, uncivilised culture? (no offence meant, it's unironically how Italians regard any people who don't use bidets)

>toilets

toilet paper*

My jitz coach keeps making the girls roll with me, pretty sure he thinks I'm gay

Depending on the type it can feel like a warm pleasurable bath for your butthole or like getting rimmed. I'm more of a fan of the getting rimmed type. Shit is pretty cash

She ought to be considering she's the future champ

Bidets and toilets serve two completely different functions, you uneducated idiot.

Both Nick and GSP want nothing to do with him though.

Or a gym's resident manlet

I'm six foot 155lbs

Schaub Bless everyone

Hope you are having an excellent day

remember when schaub said he was going down to LHW but then failed cause he's such a fat fuck? yeah i remember.

Schaub bless brother.
>fat
nah

Remember when Schaub entered a grappling competition and then refused to grapple with his opponent and claimed victory because he "didn't play his game"? Yeah I remember

Anyone else watching UFC Tonight? El Cucuy bringing bantz.

Rampage came to my gym today

remember when schaub got his girlfriend stolen by the guy who kicked his ass and ended his career then started talking shit about both of them for years? yeah i remember.

i'm well aware
it's sad that you don't have the attention span to know that I corrected that in a subsequent reply

Losers

It's said that you had to have paraphrasing explained to you.

Are you in Chicago too? I wonder if he's going to get blown on on friday. I'm thinking about getting a ticket.

fuck khabib wtf i wanted to see that fight

Yeah I train at MTC mma where rampage got his start, which was why he visited I'm assuming.

Remember when Schaub had his lifetime dream of being an internationally lauded athlete crushed in the most brutalizing and embarrassing way possible by his hero and surrogate father Joe Rogan in front of millions of people and actually cried? Yeah I remember

nah what did he say

kek
bit late there aren't you lad

>mfw he calls himself Big Brown
>mfw a man actually named Browne takes his girl
>mfw Browne pounds Ronda in the brown
>mfw Browne pounds Big Brown in the brown for the viewing pleasure of millions

it's quite poetic

Thanks for reminding me to be mad again.

"Big Brown"

Why so triggered by that webm you always have to respond friendo?

Just reminding h8ers that they are admittedly degenerates.

Wrong filename spergy; I bet you made that post too.

the space of Schaub-based arguments has been explored to completion on /heem/

why does Schaub have his name tattood on his arm? is it so people can return him to his house when he gets lost?

The guy changed the filename after he drunkenly exposed himself. Notice that filename has never been seen again

It's impossible to argue that Schaub isn't a total and absolute winner in life.

thats my post you dumb shit, i don't post it anymore cause either he posts it or i just don't care anymore to spam all my schlobbed webms, i barely even come to this shit hole anymore as it is thanks partly to you.

Wrong filename spergy lol

>i barely even come to this shit hole anymore as it is thanks partly to you.
Good. Nobody wants to hear your profanity and negativity. There is enough of that on /heem/ as it is. I hope you have been at least working to improve your living conditions. Judging by your post it appears you have regressed. Get well soon my guy.

i've actually improved my life quite a bit after cutting heem out of my life, thanks for reminding me to leave again. GOD bless you sir.

Happy for you bro. Continue to strive towards the life you dream about. Take care.

>i've actually improved my life quite a bit after cutting heem out of my life
It's amazing how not posting here for even 3 days can do for your mental health. This place is a cancer, not just /heem/ but Sup Forums and the internet in general.

To be honest I would choose Schlub over that tremendous cuck Brian Callen anyday.

His life is a house of cards built on a foundation of bullshit. youtu.be/p55POqbf8yE