Meanie.

In an hour from this post

Never?

rolllllling faggets

Right now >:-D

RRRRRRRROOOOOOLLLLLAAAANNNNNNNN

Trying to get a meanie ban?

no one cares.

If my child was born like that ugly deformed fleabag, I would make sure to HIDE it from ANYONE I know. It would be a shame to walk with that ill creature on the streets.

Why?

Because showing a deformed children is the sign of a poor genetic code... and none dreams of having a retarded children. It disgusts people.

If that was my child, she would "accidentally die in her sleep... with a SHOTGUN BULLET IN HER UGLY ASS HEAD"

Why hasn't this Goblin been thrown in the Grinder?

Agreed

GOBLIN HEAD

tomorrow

literally who

NOW

Might suck to hear for a few, but it's true. When people like this girl are allowed to live they are a heavy burden on our society. When people are born that way they should be euthanized. Living like that is a fate worse than death.

Nov 1 let's destroy this monsta

We never unsubscribe. We only encourage more to subscribe.

Right now

This time tomorrow

leave the poor thing alone anyone who hurts her will pay deary

Remember, remember, the 5th of November...

Also, roll.

so close to satans trips

Halloween

Rolling for right now! Death to the hobgoblin!!!

How bout you eat a fat dick, and we don't?

GROSS WHAT IS IT?

rolling for never
we get her 100,000+ and send her a birthday gift next year

Sequential, but not trips. Nice try....

so anyway about that crowdfunding thing, has anyone been able to get in contact with her at all yet

>being this new

LOL IM SO EDGY KEKEKEK

In 10 years

MOOOOOOODS

Ban this meanie right fucking now!

Never shes nice and needs to be protected.

we do not unsubscribe

never forget

Literally who ?

Sup Forums sure is dying. All those emotional reddit fags arrived

weren't you banned for being MEANIE, faggOP?

btw, rolling for "NEVER"

never, she is our queen from this day forth

>Literally who ?

Your new queen fuckwit.

MODS

youtube.com/channel/UC9DPeKSRYYGbnNapyekJViw/videos

subscribe to her

Are you going to do that with your sword and shield, white knight?

But seconded, don't unsub. Let the girl smile.

Somebody post the link.

>using B and not the lowercase b
speaking of reddit, hows the weather there u fucking tool

also rolling for never

never

some Sup Forumsro said he was on it. i was gonna leave it to him. you still handling it guy?

Cum on her

n-e-v-e-r

never, we must help her channel grow beyond 1mllion

WINRAR

oh im not the user that was setting it up, i was merely the one who suggested it

This. I like this.

OP

WINRAR
long may she reign

You'd break her little heart. You can see how much this means to her.

quads soke the truth

You know what might help?

Posting the link

WITNESSED

she went from 100 to 1000 to over 5000 in 2 days. it probably means the world to her, way to go

Sup Forums was doing nice things before you arrived faggot. The nice things aren't what's killing Sup Forums, it's the lack of raids.
Sup Forums used to be chaos, now it's repetition and edginess. Sup Forums used to have people doing both nice, and degenerate as fuck things, now it's just shitposting

Yeah, I'm still on it. I'm tracking down a twitter account that hasn't been niggafied. I've reached out on Youtube as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9Xb_PPlRz8&ab_channel=LifeofaThugBunny
Sup Forums nice come on..

youtube.com/channel/UC9DPeKSRYYGbnNapyekJViw/feed

Life of a thug bunny

Who's this

Why ? Is she retarded or something ?
In a computerize world, how can anyone without mental issue be a burden ?

I am rolling for: we all subscribe to her other two channels as well

Hobgoblin from the Spider Man reboot.

you sure showed me, damn.

Her second Youtube channel is named: xXThug BunnyXx

never

you're doing god's work user
i'll leave the thread autoloading so i can read any new info tomorrow, gotta get off now though

we should get her a new tv for christmas

See you Sup Forumsro

KEK IS WITH US LADS

>My original channel was PurebredGenius, then I changed the name to xXThug BunnyXx, this channel is specifically for my life and vlogs

You took the time to copypasta this monstrosity of a post and couldn't even correct it, A FUCKING SHOTGUN FIRES SHELLS FILLED WITH FUCKING SHOT OR SLUGS, NOT BULLETS.
dumbfuck

>inb4 meanie ban

that was actually the original plan that turned into crowdfunding. if user is able to get it set up, we are gonna try to get her enough for a TV and a Switch with a few games

GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD GOBLIN HEAD

>purebred
Fucking KEK.

Meanie

Remind me who this bitch is?

Imagine being this autistic

how old is this kid anyway?

awww :)
full support of this, would happily donate to the fund

beats the fuck outta me