Congratulations, rookie

Congratulations, rookie.

You have just passed your civil service examination to become a United States Foreign Services Officer (FSO). As a new agent, your placement to one of the 265 American embassies around the world is chosen randomly.

Roll for your bid to a country. You get one reroll after which your name is striked from the bid register and you are unable to bid for more contracts. If you roll 81-89, you are 86'd by enemy combatants and become decomposing dog shit. If you roll 90-99 your mission gets aborted and your reroll is refunded back to you.

You get paid 30% extra for accepting assignments that place you into dangerous locations, these are locations in the Middle East and Africa. You get paid 15-25% more pay for places that have bad hygiene and healthcare; these are China and Russia. A monthly COLA (Cost of Living Adjustment) is also provided. This is an extra spendable living allowance provided for you which will allow you to purchase daily necessities like alcohol, tobacco, and foreign poon.

a

k

reroll

rollio bowlio

Rawlin

ehh ill take it. Seems like a fun place I guess

yurope pls

what's aborded mean?

yu

Rall

whew!

Hope it isn't Pakistan

ok

rolling for somewhere with ladyboys

What??

rollin

Roll

Roll

rollerino

ra

rol

aight

ahaha funi 1 reroll

retirement get

not africa

give me 17 or give me death

And I get.....

noll

Switzerland

Rawl

yeer

BLOP

rollin dollin

Usa

K

I think you got any place you want, plus benefits for winning a noble award in... idk... something

DLOOP

Rolling for 1st world county

99 get

roll

I'm good with Portugal. Enjoy having shitty tours, everyone else!

Calling Portugal

Got Portugal, looks like you are my new best friend.

roll

Roll

Portugal reporting in, diverting all assets to a search and recovery mission. We'll get you out of that hell hole ASAP and back to civilization

meme

rillong

Rooples poopls rolling

Switzerland, here I come :^)

fuck op

rull.

Roll

get

please be a Nigerian warlord

not sure if bad... or good.

Rolling for poon

>R̘̺̯ͫọ͖̻̜̦͎̯l̼̯̩̼̙͕ͪͩ͋l̝̙̥̈́̐̒͋̽ͅ ͕̌ͮͦͪt͓̹͇̼̗̜̯͑̒̈́ͧͯ̆ͮh̩͍̔̾̎ͩä̭̗̠̼̝̿̔̑t̫͌͛̀̃̑͗̔ s͛ͣḣ̠̬͇͍̺ͣ̔i̖͒ͨͣ̈̃t͇͖͓̹̞ͭ̄

Roll

Rollin for sweden

Please don't send me to Africa the middle east or anywhere near India.

TRYNA FUCK

i

win

Nk nk nk nk...

Roll

Alright, roll

roll

>S̪̺̤ͫ͒͂a̹̓̈́͛͆u͑d͖̓̓͊͆̊̈́ͫi̹̹̭̖̓̾ͫ͋ͅ ͂̏͋̔̓A͔̥̻̙͌͑ͩ̍r̈́͑̔ͤa͇̗͛͒ͨ̽̓b̤̺̳̟̹̄̂i͒a̬
͕̽
͉͍͙͚̟̝͙̼̥̍̾̈͒̔̆̑͒̋̑̾̓̋ͯFͬǔ̱̪̤̙̮ċ̊̈́͌̈̑̃k̰͓̼̙̣̣̭̋

rollllll

rolllll

What is it with your weird ass font.

ROLO 4 Canada

Roll

Fingers crossed.

İ̞͓̬͆̃̓ͨͯṫ̻͓͈̥̟̙̮̋ͤͤ̽̄'̜͓͖̹͖́̉ͤ̀̂͛s͇͗͆̊͊̚ ̬̜͎̩̤̜̜͆̐H̭͇̟̦̰̗̓ͤ̓ȧ͍̥̥̖̓ͅl͔̥̱̮͍̐ͪͭͬͅͅl̓̇̓̏ͅo̹̗̤ͯwͤ͐̌̚ẻͦ̋e̙͚ͪ̓̆̋ͭͧ̔n͍̯̈̎̏͗,͙̮̗̪̏ ͖ͦ͗̄ͭ͂b̫̝̈́i̳̪̖̰͖̻̍͗͒ͤͪ̀t̼̮͚͍̬̪̑͗̊ͦ̓̊c̜̬͖̱̊̍ͮͩͮ̚h͕̘ͯ͊ͤͦͯ̚.͚͈̳̮̊̋́́̂

Fuck yeah!!! I want Finland

On my way to Norway.

r

sure

24 roll

rollange

>͖̱̼͗̋̓̈̽ͫǍ̙̭̺̱̭ͭͬͮ͌̃m̪̘͈͉̱̉ĕ̠͔̫͍ͅr̳̠̱͖͇͗͗̑̓̒ͅͅi̾̂̀͂̇̎c̜͓a͙n͙͉̥͈͆͐̾ ͙̥̳̤͑̿ͯ̓̚e̪̞͎̝̣͔͂̒ͫṁ̗͚ͪ̌̚b̤̭͖ͯͤ̌͑̈́̉̚a͈̼̖͊͛s̖̭ͯ̋ṡ̺ͫi̭̯͖̇ͬ́ê̥̈͒s̻̠͓̦̼̖͛̌͒ͭ̓.̹̭̗͂͐͗ͪͬͬ̆
͓̮ͅ
̣̟̻̩̳͕̞̋
̮͚͚̖̫̓>͇̦̘͕̪̞͖͊̔̄7̗̜͈̪̈́͌6̠̝̂͗ͦ̒ ͬ̈́͗͐i̇͋ͦs̔̀ͨͮ͊ͨ ̬̏͑̾U̖͚̗̹̪̝ͭ͋͗n̜̜͚̮͔̞̘͆i̮͎͍̟̜̼ͭ͊̎̚ͅt̗͉̰ͮ̇̓e͈̮̞̰͓͖̤d̰̰̑ͩͬ̒̑͐ ͇͙͋͆ͫ̑S͙̺̮̺ͤ͒ͬ̎͆̎t͙̃́ͣ͛̏͊̒a̘̟͍͖̜̒t̗̫͈̻̠̗e͊ͯ͗͌sͫ̑ͨͣͣ
̳̼̻͎̇̂ͤ̈́̇͗
͔̫̦̫͓̐̄͌͒̊̀
̞̮M̌̑͑̊̈a̰k͉̮͊͛̑e̥̰͔̟͉͎̱̔͌ͭͤ͑̆͆s̱͚̯̟̤͉̦̐ ̺̩̭̤̣͇̍̈́̇ṣ͈͔̎ͣ͆e͔͔̯̺̺̘̗ͫ͌̀n͉͎̩̆̈ͭͫ̃s̞̟̻̱ͩ̉͌e̗̖̠̳ͮ͗ͤ͐.̝̟̯̙̺́̀ͅ

Rollan!

>Armenia

Well, fug.

rollos

rollsa

fuda

Well why the fuck not

rolling

Roller.

Rollin ballin

Let's see

Reroll

Black people in the city, be back immediately, to confiscate your tv

Is this really how the State Department decides where to send the newly hired?