My blackout self may have raped somebody. I have no memory of it, I'm just hearing this from other people and the chick...

My blackout self may have raped somebody. I have no memory of it, I'm just hearing this from other people and the chick. Am I totally fucked?

I'm a criminal defense lawyer in texas.

Start remembering. Start remembering you didn't rape anyone. Try to gather as much reliable information about the evening as you can and really *remember* hard that you didn't rape anyone.

No evidence, hearsay. I bet you did nothing. Its very very unlikely you would be so fucked up that you did that without any memory of it. Usually people in that stage cant even stand let alone fight a chick, get a hard on and pound her successfully. Shit sucks when chicks can just make shit up.
My advice get the people saying this out of your life completely. Say nothing to them. Nothing. Dont engage with them via text, social media or in person. If they continue to make these allegations, seek legal advice.

These cunts have the potential to literally ruin your life. Fuck them to hell.

I was at a party and we were playing a card drinking game, I cheated so the group had me chug a solo cup of rum. About 20min later people were getting ready to go out to the bar and I have no memory.
Apparently what happened is me and this one girl decided to stay at the party to help the host clean up. Instead I went upstairs with that girl and had sex with her but she was also really drunk and she told her friend and the host of the party that I forced myself on her. I have no memory of any of this, my last memory is people leaving the house for the bar and me thinking I'll stay and help clean up.

I'm pretty sure I had sex with her because I had a condom in my wallet which is now gone and the sequence of events would suggest that, but there's no way it's rape. I haven't been arrested or anything yet, this is just what I've heard from other people. The girl won't answer my call either.

>other people
where they in the room or wherever? If not fuck them its repeater shit from her.

>the chick
sometimes girls call it rape if they are embarrassed about their actions.
(I went through this when i was young. i got the story straight and cleared up quick with her and her friends.)

whats the back story, were yall chillin early in the night?

You may have gone upstairs with her but there's no proof you fucked, whether consensual or not.
She wanted it, now has regrets, is blaming you. Women are scum. Don't lose your life over this. Better lawyer up bro.

Yup

>>other people
>where they in the room or wherever? If not fuck them its repeater shit from her.
All I know is the host was downstairs and I was upstairs with the girl, then we may have hooked up, my next memories are leaving the house with the girl, then her getting in an uber and me walking home

how fucked you are depends on –
1. if there's biological proof you did it
2. what all these people think of you, which, contrary to the little boys will tell you here, depends on...
3. if you're generally a prick

but generally, youre fucked yeah. this will prob be in your top 10 most horrible moments in life.

Troll Thread

that's good.

You went up stairs together, came down together, left together and you saw her to a cab.

why is that good?

its not "good", it means nothing. even if she texted you afterwards, even if you guys hung out a couple more times, you'd still be on the hook for rape. walking down some stairs together afterwards means nothing in any sane court.

>walking down some stairs together afterwards means nothing in any sane court.
no this is wrong. Any court would look at this like it was a consensual affair. Women and feminazis will say "but she can still claim rape" yeah sure, but that's a key fucking defense for her to not have ran out of the house crying or something.
Bitch was drunk, so was he, they hooked up. T would be hard for a judge to convict of rape unless she's all bruised up

Put yourself into the mind of a woman that has just been physically and emotionally assaulted. Would you accompany your assailant back down to say good night to the host then walk outside with that person alone?

you have not kept up with the last decade of news about this topic. also, if i were asking for legal/philosophical advice, i'd prob let whatever a pimple popper using "feminazi"/"bitch"/"cuck"/whatever else you bracefaces use fly safely right past me.

you been reading about Weinstein at all? women who are terrified by a man who just ASSAULTED THEM will find themselves doing the strangest mental cartwheels to deal with the trauma. this isn't some obtuse social theory : this is shit that is being said in courts, and tilting case history.

if you rape someone, you pay the price. it's that simple dude. i've gone through a whole half a century and never had anyone ever accuse of anything even close to rape. i require active and enthusiastic participation. you're a lose if you don't, plan and simple

no ... you were drunk ..you could not consent you are raped too

not when you're in a fucking stupor

yeah especially then. been blacked out many times. you don't need to be in a stupor. i never raped anyone, oddly enough.

You were intoxicated and could not consent. You were raped. Call the police on the girl.

this post isn't legal advice

but if you're curious about whether or not you actually raped her, I know from experience that when you're black out drunk you're still yourself. So, if you're kind of rapey, then maybe you did. But if that isn't you, like at all, then it's probably a case of consensual sex and her regretting it.

I've only been black out drunk three times, and each time I woke up and thought "Oh God, I hope I didn't do anything terrible..." but it always turns out that I was still acting like myself, just, yknow, drunk.

If you aren't normally a pushy fucker then you probably weren't, and she's just being retarded and doesn't want to take responsibility for being a drunk slut

semi-related, it's the same way with old fuckers that can't remember shit. If you try to tell them that they said or did something they didn't do they'll know you're lying, not because they remember whether or not they actually did it, but because they know they wouldn't

>if you're kind of rapey, then maybe you did. But if that isn't you,
no I'm pretty beta tbh

LISTEN

You didn't rape anyone. And you don't remember anything. THERE WAS NO CONDOM IN YOUR WALLET. EVER. If she didn't go to doctor already there's no biological proof. This means that it's your word agains hers and there's nothing she can do about it. BUT you have to cut all the possible contacts with the girl. If you see her at school try to avoid her at all costs because she will try to make you say something with her friends present that you would accidentally turn yourself in. DON'T SAY EVEN ONE WORD TO HER OR ANY OF HER FRIENDS EVER AGAIN! DON'T EVEN SAY HELLO TO HER. This way it's impossible for you to slip something accidentally. YOU DON'T SIMPLY REMEMBER ANYTHING. ANYTHING AT ALL.

I texted her today "did you get home alright" and she never replied.

That's the last communication we had

Remember op, do not engage with this chick under any circumstances now. Don't even try smooth it out because that can be used against you.

If you have friends ask about the night say nothing. Not a single fucking thing. If you know nothing, don't even admit to that. You can't trust people in this situation. An innocent comment, joke, random thing you say could be the thing that takes you down

This is potentially very fucking serious

You know she could ruim your life PERMANENTLY with this. What ever you do, play your cards right.

well, as far as legal advice goes, the lawyer is right. you DO remember what happened, and you remember NOT raping her

but, just for your own piece of mind, and again this isn't legal advice, if you know you aren't pushy for sex, and it's just not something that you didn't do, even though you don't actually remember, you didn't rape her. Because you know that that's not how you act.

Was this your first time being black out drunk btw? Don't chug hard alcohol ever again.

accidental double negative in one of those sentences. Fuck, now it says the opposite of what I meant. oh well

ALCOHOL strikes again.

argue an "in robotica" defence.
basically it means you had no control over your actions due to drink/drugs