tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlerAteSugar
northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tips fedora

AFTER he made the jews

God sounds pretty based. I would like to know more

Hitler did nothing wrong. Checkmate, shitlib.

t. Christian

I wish it was Steve. Eve is a mistake.

God doesn't exist so do he didn't make any of them.

Correction: God made the human who later became Hitler. God also made free will.

Change Hitler to Stalin and Mao and then you have something OP.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HitlerAteSugar

If God knows everything then he made the human who would be known as Hitler with full awareness of the atrocities to happen. If you say otherwise you're God is not all powerful. But I guess when you haven't tried to destroy you're creations, you know the ones you love so dearly, in a few thousand years, make someone to do it for you.

Simpletons try to understand God... Great.

>I have the creative intelligence of an autistic Asian and that's why God doesn't exist!
t. Every fucking atheist ever.

Keep pointing out those fallacies, because I see no reason why God would care what you stick your dick in, but if you're a Jew or a Christian you've already been warned and I'm definitely not talking about hell because hell doesn't exist and belief in Satan is polytheism lite.

So today is the day i embrace Christianity for sending to the world another angel?

This is just a riff on the old "why does God allow bad things to happen" argument, which again is answered by free will. God is the ideal, man is flawed. Thus, as man strives to be more like the ideal, the world becomes a less evil place.

We love Hitler. He literally did nothing wrong.

So God in his infinite wisdom and ideal perfection created a flawed product? Must be why he wiped out most of humanity multiple times... But that was intended because he can't make mistakes. Your idea of free will is also garbage, to a being that knows everything that has, is, and will be going on from here to eternity. Your honestly telling me that people are flawed by their own free will. So let's suppose for a moment, God creates me right. Does he know that I will grow up and become a non believer? If so, he must not have a big issue with it since he made me in his image. If he does have an issue with it, and to avoid the whole "God doesn't want robots" argument then why doesn't he abide to what he ALREADY knows will win me over. Isn't that his goal, to garner the love of his children without making them do it, but then again he ALREADY knows in the end if I do or not believe in him before my life ends, regardless of any presumed free will I have. To say otherwise makes your God not all powerful.

what free will do people with downs and authism get? Was it their choosing?

That reminds me user, can you answer this question?

What?

Yeah he did

He didn't win

Pic related should be all the proof you need that faggotry is awful.

It is called evolution.

Or as I like to call it, "Natural Eugenics"

Queers suck ass.

Go to 8:00 and listen to Adam Corolla discuss why honest, law-abiding white people are going for Trump.

Definitely worth a listen.

> Pic

Holy shit.

Sup Forums FUCKING B T F O

HOW WILL POLE EVER RECOVER?

S U I C I D E W A T C H

WARNING: POL HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN ANALLY DEVASTATED

It's fucking over. I'm a #HillaryMissile now

Incest didn't cause deformities until God forbade it. :^)

I don't get it. Even if you think that Hitler was a bad guy, there were people who did far worse stuff.

Jews always think their suffering (or rather, their inconvenience) is more important than anyone else's. Hitler confiscating their shekels and trying to kick them out of Europe was therefore the most evil thing a human could ever do in their eyes. He's even worse than Jihadists, since dead Jews means it's easier to find a seat in the synagogue.

God is a just a giant move the goalposts argument. What a fucking joke.

Could it be that God has been waiting all this time for us to finally open our eyes and become gay on planetary scale?

God is personal to many people, so I can see how you could mistake variations on a theme to goalpost moving. The failure of this reasoning, of course, is your argument requires the assumption that there is some unified theory, devoid of any variation whatever.

I don't get it, how does Hitler's existence make the creation of Adam and Eve invalid?

What's more likely, that a subjective experience with ZERO identifiable or measurable characteristics in reality is solely an imaginary friend, or there is a God who for some reason shrinks in presence from the world the more science advances and uses circular arguments as the only way to defend his will.

Because unlike the angels, we choose to love God. We were made for that purpose, but we're also free to reject that purpose. Why would God not love beautiful creatures that choose to love and be loved?

Idiot hitler was send here by god

God is an amoral entity it doesnt give a shit if what it created makes you sad because you are just a drawing that can talk from God's point of view.

Stupid Leftists.

Leftists suck ass.

Go to 8:00 and listen to Adam Corolla discuss why honest, law-abiding white people are going for Trump.

Definitely worth a listen.

And talking specifically about moving the goalposts, anytime one of the numerous holes in Christianity (as an example) is exposed, there's always some bullshit explanation that conveniently requires no proof.

God is omniscient but creates humans knowing full well they will fail and suffer horribly. This means he's intrinsically evil. Even if I accept moving the goalpost to something like "but he left us his Word to show us how to come back to him!," and that the Holy Spirit was supposed to show believers the way, no one can fucking completely agree on what the Bible says. There are hundreds if not thousands of denominations and sects. If God was omniscient, he would have left a book that would be beyond misinterpretation.

Instead, reality plays out exactly like it should, there is no God and religious texts are just tools for population control and power and wealth acquisition that require interpretation by the clerical class for the poor simps to understand. Intra and inter religious conflicts will continue to persist because there is no God to set the record straight.

He wasn't Christian. He was backed by occultists.

Nazi party was anti-Christian but the majority of Wehrmacht was Catholic.

It's like Nancy Pelosi or Barrack Obama claiming to be Christians while supporting LBGT causes, degeneracy, etc.

Barrack Obama claims to be Christian because the productive blacks in America are usually Christian.

>If God was omniscient, he would have left a book that would be beyond misinterpretation.

But we have that book, king james bible ,people decide to give their own turn on it , whether jesus is the son of god or that he is god but not the father does not really matter

Religious text are just human wishful fulfillment, God doesnt care about you.

The King James is a biased translation itself, and irrelevant to the point I was making. If it was the Divine Word of God, translating it into different languages wouldn't invalidate it's messages.

Why presume there even is a God?

>God made Hitler

Man I don't remember that part in the Bible at all.

>Barrack Obama claiming to be Christians
youtube.com/watch?v=oAwMpL7POyo
he admits he is muslim in his speeches, adolf hitler never denounced his faith

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys

>implying Hitler did anything wrong

God put certain rules in place for us to live by. Hitler didn't abide by those rules. Neither do Adam and Steve.

Neither, for that matter, did Adam and Eve. In fact, no humans do. That is why Jesus died on the cross to save us, because we are flawed beings. It was our self determination and choice that lead to our flaws, but we have a way out of it, through Jesus.

Pointing out one person who was wrong does not change your own wrongness. God created all of us (including Hitler) and gave us free will. It is us who are wrong, not God.

Pointing out Hitler's crimes are not the way to make your own crimes look better.

The world made hitler. What happened to people not being defined by some predetermination (for example, race, or some inherent quality)???

Saying god made hitler is like saying god made democracy.

No, humans made democracy. Fucking idiots.

Fail/10 OP

>Genesis 6:3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years."
>The world's oldest person lived until 122.
Christcucks BTFO.

WTF I hate Christianity now
I am now a #JebHead

oh wow we are reaching the end times shit is sure going to change aint it

Hitler didn't have sex with men

>unchecked trips
>trips don't lie

>Adam & Eve tried to educate themselves
>Hitler tried to secure a future for his people

Both were punished for trying to improve the human race.

So true.

We need MAGA.