"Eagle's Of Death Metal pulled from french festivals over Jesse Hughes' comments"

"Eagle's Of Death Metal pulled from french festivals over Jesse Hughes' comments"

teamrock.com/news/2016-05-22/eagles-of-death-metal-pulled-from-french-festivals-over-jesse-hughes-comments

christianpost.com/news/eagles-of-death-metal-vocalist-jesse-hughes-fear-offending-muslims-vulnerable-164088/

I think reading those two articles back to back really sums up a lot.

He goes on record saying our fear of simply even just offending muslims is making us dangerously vulnerable, then his band is dropped from playing their two shows in France because of it. This actually makes me mad, when you consider how this guy literally witnessed, experienced, and survived the terror attack for himself. Yet, he is discredited by many of those around him for speaking "irrationally" when he expresses his opinions... and, despite his courage in continuing to perform, he is even stripped of that much- for having opinions that didn't sit well with some people.

I genuinely think the entire world is going to go to hell with enough of this "political correction"... People confusing "hate speech" with "free speech". People who insist you have the right to say whatever you want to, so long as it agrees with them. Simply, people who believe in the immense hypocrisy spewing primarily from the left, that says you must tolerate intolerance.

How does this make Sup Forums feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZrctLnsF4M
eyewitnesstohistory.com/somme.htm
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/page_2#axzz48uuJzbWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How does this make Sup Forums feel?

Indifferent. I honestly couldn't care less if muslims shot up a metal band.

Want to wake up.
Can't.

I find it disgusting that our government has told us to sacrifice our rights because little brown people want to bomb us, for over ten years.
NOW
The same people are telling us it's our fault because of our intolerance to people who want to kill us, makes them angry.

?none of it's made sense to me for a while?

>Eagles of Death Metal
>metal band
pick one

Lel, is this metal?

youtube.com/watch?v=MZrctLnsF4M

>I'm okay with muslims murdering non-muslims

As expected of Canadian posters

It's a huge mess. The amount of bad consequences someone potentially has awaiting them for speaking their mind, even if it's done with a professional and open minded tone, is insane. I'm convinced it has never been half as bad as it is today- where you can't speak a negative word about islam, or even something as ridiculous as ghostbusters without facing massive outcry. The kind of which gets nobody anywhere, I might add. The kind of outcry which deliberately aims at playing down someone's reputation and not much else, because it's so much easier to brand someone racist or sexist than it is to effectively utilize logic.

Huh not as bad as I expected. Hope someone picks them up just to spite the French.

Fuck do you care if a boomer rock star musses out on a paycheck or two. He doesnt give a shit about you.

>He wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire.

Fuck you, fuck EODM and fuck QOTSA

I'm okay with muslims picking off the degenerates plaguing western society. Notice how most of the victims of these Islamic terrorist attacks are cuckolds who fall into trusting Mohammad?

Muslims are doing the West a favor. By killing degenerates, nu-males, and liberals, they're effectively making us stronger and pushing the remaining leftists into finally seeing Muslims for the barbarians they are.

And yes, I'm completely fine with Muslims declaring war on the metal genre. Its a cesspit of liberalism and degeneracy.
And no, that's not metal, but its still degenerate music.

While we're at it since when does pol give a shit about anyone's freedom of speech? You're such a bunch of goddamn contrarians on this board of someone threatened Hillary Clinton's freedom of speech you go batshit crazy

>muh, muh Hillarys right to speak free

Fuck you

>fuck QOTSA
don't say that.

There's plenty of NatSoc metal, too. Is it the instruments that make them degenerate? Blast beats, gutturals? What?

>gutturals?
childish as fuck.

>cant talk ill of people that went out to kill you

The west is dead.

>If you kill your enemies, they win.
- Justin Trudeau
>If our enemies kill us, we win.
- You

Bravo Canada.

Not an argument.

>if our enemies kill us, we in
>mfw trudeau is actually muslim tier himself

You sir, can choke on my balls.

Metal is rock music. Rock music is degenerate and is also rooted in black music.

Metal is an escapist genre built around sexual, violent, fiction and macho fantasies. It breeds nu-males and fat neckbeards who want to be frozen nordic vikings.

Listen to fucking Classical Music or Traditional Music, at least.

Liberals and degenerates are not us, Aussie.

>Liberals and degenerates are not us
I can see your flag m8, you're not tricking me that easily.

Criticizing Muslims or any other minority in a white society does two very terrible things for the Money Printing Class.

1. It threatens the Cheap Labor Scheme that the poor non whites fulfill.

2. It humiliates the banana nosed, kinky haired Jews who need whites to be race mixed and ugly just to feel like they aren't so ugly themselves.

I'm saying that more liberals and degenerates need to die at the hand of Islam for the West to open its eyes and realize Islam is an actual threat.

Liking metal is a white exclusive trait.

>most
>the same as all

If they were like those people at that festival throwing around flammable powders around open flames, I'd agree. This however, was just a concert. I don't like music myself, but concert tickets cost money and you usually need a job to get enough to be able to go to concerts.

People with jobs tend to resist the second their taxes start going up.

Not necessarily. When I used to be a clueless teenager who exclusively listened to metal, there were plenty of East-Asian metal bands and fanbases, particularly in Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia/Malaysia, and South Korea.

>How does this make Sup Forums feel?
>muh feels
No feels. Thinks.

Hope they get a better gig. Somewhere cleaner. Paris is 2,000 years of shit in a pile

Seriously. Spam this message or a version of it on every forum you visit. Look for calls to ban free speech because of it.

Cheap Labor is the important one. Getting revenge on whitey for making the Jew feel so ugly is just icing on the cake.

Look up an old folk song "I learned the truth at 17." by Janie Ian. The heart break she feels is the same heartbreak the Jews feel every time they see a white person and then look in the mirror themselves.

White Jews are a different animal. They are stuck in a limbo because they appear white. Most of them will be assimilated.

I'm not a big fan of metal music, but the guy is pretty smart. In one of his first interviews, he said that, "Until nobody has guns, everybody has to have them."

>his courage

Whoa whoa whoa.. lets not take it that far, he was first one out door before anyone even realized what was happening. If anything he showed exceptional cowardice throughout the whole ordeal

I'd rather have the composure to save myself rather than stand in shock and get murdered in the face like it happened to other people.

Simply, this is the whole point of the thread in a single greentext. Nicely done. Bravo, asian lady.

>almost get slaughtered
>cant complain

F R A N C E

>0 (zero) Frenchies chiming in with their comments in this thread

Looks like they don't care. Sad.

I was referring to at least his courage in continuing to perform in France.

>This

The problem is that the opinion switched his mind so quickly.
First everybody like this band cause martyr, then "oh shit its racist".

ITT: Complete and utter morons who dont know EODM
>ARENT A FUCKING METAL BAND

Their name is a (bad) joke: They are (California rock band) The Eagles of (a musical style they dont play) Death Metal

Are you ppl total ignoramuses?

>i think you are

I swallow raisins just fine. Bring it, bitch

What do you suggest he should have done? Nobody in france is armed. The Eagles Of Death Metal can't actual Metal anyone to Death if that's what you're thinking.

Only a retard would charge a bunch of guys carrying fully automatics over a long distance.

Here's a fun history lesson:
eyewitnesstohistory.com/somme.htm

English trying to storm German machine gun positions

Its been said, and im not the first or only man to say it

Because that's the point of this thread. Unbelievable.

all that racemixing has produced a generation of anti-science/logic sub-humans

Buddy, pal, a lot of people never listened to the band and the name is misleading, calm down

>I'd rather have the composure to

Eh-eh-eh.. there you go again, embellishing the truth. Composure he displayed: absolutely none
He threw his guitar in the air a flailed his way in the opposite direction. He literally looked like a giant plucked chicken. If there was a kindergarten class standing in his way he would have bowled them over like a stack of pins.. ala George Costanza

And it only gets worse

Why do they call themselves Eagles of Death Metal if they're not even close to metal? I don't even like metal, just confused by the name.

First off fuck you for wasting Hitler digits, homo.

In a way this is good because it will help break the conditioning on a lot of people. I'm sure they have a lot of fans and they will question how the fuck France could be so insensitive and ass backwards with their logic.

*and flailed

.. qwerty.

Damn, dude. No need for a tantrum over some shitty band.

Yeah, he should have behaved like a green beret and gone all Rambo on them after MacGuyviring his guitar into a battleship.

He did try to save people but most french have never seen or heard a gun so they froze and got shot. Do you know how fucking hard it is to take someone down who has a knife and knows how to use it? Now extrapolate that to ak47's.

>people trying to slide the thread and force the discussion away from talking about the silencing of free speech by talking about the band's name & what music they play

Literal Kikes.

>But Hughes' comments have sparked anger with both Rock en Seine and Cabaret Vert, who issued a joint statement saying: "As we are in total disagreement with Jesse Hughes’ recent allegations given in an interview with an American media outlet, both Cabaret Vert and Rock en Seine festivals have decided to cancel the band’s performance."

I love that line. "As we disagree". As. Just so casually stated as if it doesn't need explanation, we disagree so you're now an Untouchable caste.

Modern liberals are fine with christian establishments being forced to cater to gay events, but speak up that you're a Trump supporter and you're a legit target for discrimination.

>get attacked by terrorists in France
>frogs cancel your gigs because they can't prevent another terrorist attack
Everything is fine, the EU has everything under control goy. Don't you want more refugees?

Tantrums not abut the band, ta trums abt fucking DOPES who think tbyre a fucking metal band.

And this is Sup Forums, friend. Ill stamp my fucking feet about whatever i goddamn want

>"This actually makes me mad, when you consider how this guy literally witnessed, experienced, and survived the terror attack for himself.
Oh shit it all makes sense now. These were the guys who escaped the Paris attacks, right?

No fucking wonder I've heard so much about their shows being cancelled due to them talking truth about Islam.

Seriously fuck Islam though. I'm sick of hearing about how we should all suck their dicks. They're shitty ideology that has no place in the West.

No, you and the fuckimg dopes in this thread CALM DOWN, and stop commenting on things YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW

Annoyed. It's gonna get worse too I fear. The West's future is Germany & Sweden.

Considering it wouldnt be my first dance and did contemplate the green berets when they were doing a recruitment drive at my base.. I think would have conducted myself much better, god willing

>t. Psychopath

And what is to blame for this? Think for a second..

All these degenerate as fuck 'new media' give even the dumbest people a voice. These people also believe that every opinion is equal of worth and that every opinion should be heard equally too. Which is completely ridiculous because in reality your opinion might be shit and i still have the choice to listen, ignore or even fucking ridicule it if i want to.

People do not understand the fine line between justified critisism and banter anymore.

Social media is the biggest cancer our culture and society has at this point in time. And it will not dissapear any time soon....

Welcome to Sup Forums

QOTSA dindu nuffin'

1. He's right of course.
2. His stance now makes the band a target and a liability for insurance/lawsuits resulting from a future attack.

The takimag interview is worth a read.

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/page_2#axzz48uuJzbWg

>I had pieces of teeth and human bone pulled out of my face. A girl got shot right next to me by the shooter at the top of the stairs who I had met earlier. She stepped one step in front of me and her head just exploded. It blew pieces of her teeth and skull into my face.
>t. Islamophobe

>His stance now makes the band a target and a liability for insurance/lawsuits resulting from a future attack.

Imagine the sickness of that. He continues to perform, another attack happens, he and not islam is blamed for it.

It gets to a point (which would be this) where you have to absolutely say NO to ALL political correctness, because these kinds of things can be prevented. You want to know what the people look like who are going to aim their guns at you, time and time again? You don't even need to guess. You want to know how to stop them if it happens? Bullets. I believe everyone already realizes these things... However, not everyone has the intellect to react accordingly and realistically. What the fuck is wrong with some people... Libtards can prounce about reciting all the words to "fuck the police", but they refuse to hear out a word denouncing something like islam. Fucking disgrace.

JUST

>terrorist attack survivor criticizes islam
>even in Sup Forums, a lot of people still criticize HIM

good goy

>Bataclan truthers

lmao

It's the first time I hear about these claims like there were muslim women warned prior to the attack/possible involvement of security guards.

Sounds exactly like the irrational conspiracy theories after 9/11 and Hugo is obviously suffering from post traumatic stress syndrom.

Fuck off you fucking government shill.

This is the kind of shit we live daily, we don't even complain about it since it would take our whole life to explain it and since if we do so, we risk jail.
Just take a look on Borris Le Lay, he is a Breton nationalist who has been condemned to 2 years in prison because he said ''There is no black Celt''.

Think you'll find metal will be one of the most listened to genres by Sup Forums, numale user.

Japanese plastic pop, though. Let's be honest here.

Then most of this board listens to degenerate music; If you listen to any form of negro music (this includes rock music and its subgenres), you'll be among the first to go on the day of the rope.

Because we know the news since the last thursday.

It's France, we have news like this every day.

What was he supposed to do without any weapon? What was he supposed to do if he had a weapon, shoot into his own crowd?

Except suck

As an intelligence officer I can tell you that we would be very interested in any kind of reliable information regarding the Paris attacks (both of them).

It's unbelievable.

But the festival faggots could boycott those festivals, but they don't do it.

We are fucking lost. Even if you get nearly killed by radical muslims, you don't have the right to speak out against this fascist ideology. If this guy gets his mouth shut, there is nobody who could tell the truth.

Rock came from european folk, dont buy into the sjw meme that it came from black music - song structure, melody and instrumentation is almost entirely white.

According to our own intelligence officials here you guys are bumbling morons who can hardly do your jobs.
I don't have any faith in your abilities to do a damn thing about these attacks even if you had been given important details. Your own people are covering up things or pretending that they don't know.

First post worst post

>Rock came from European folk

No, it's a negro genre, and has always enstilled degenerate values since its conception from blues in the 30s and 40s. Not to mention the first big white rock all listed blues musicians and black rock musicians as influences to their sound.

You're listening to a degenerate negro genre.

The only genres you should be proud to listen to are European traditional music, and Western art music.

This is a shocking & truthful must read.

Didn't even say anything remotely racist, just that people are shunned into silence thanks to political correctness. And the French pull them out to prove his point.

Thank goodness I don't live in such a lost cause. How long until the French stop producing Wine as to not offend their Muslim population?

>bumbling morons who can hardly do their jobs.
And theres your explanation to the whole mystery.

Guaranteed most of the festival goers are in support, festivals attract the worst sort of people.

At this point, with widespread censorship, persecution, the imminent failure of brexit and trump, the allowance of turkey into the travel zone and the increasing push of media im not sure i care. Let it get worse and let the SJWs get thrown from the tops of buildings and blown to pieces. I don't want the people who are still blindly self-hating at this stage to see the light and be on our side, they've demonstrated their idiocy.

Elites love wine, so never I think.

It doesn't sound so much like some kind of conspiracy as it sounds pretty logical, considering that isis knew exactly where they were going to be, and prepared ahead of time as much as they could. Bringing in phony guards meant they could keep a close eye on the venue before the attack happened, and warning people who were obvious muslims there isn't exactly crazy. It's really possible that it's also ptsd and nothing else, but it's not hard to believe otherwise, is all.

Ah, well, thank you for the confirmation then. I was hoping they were just talking shit desu..

I'm with you here. Big fan of the band, pretty irritating to have them exposed to people with no sense of irony

This guy literally had his concert attacked by Muslims and they won't let him say anything about it? That's fucked, even if you don't agree with what he's saying you have to realize the guy is going to have some unresolved trauma from that, and going all PC police on him is the wrong move.

Jesus Christ this article should be in every fucking newspaper.
>They know there’s a whole group of white kids out there who are stupid and blind. You have these affluent white kids who have grown up in a liberal curriculum from the time they were in kindergarten, inundated with these lofty notions that are just hot air. Look at where it’s getting them.

It didn't derive from blues, it was just influenced - the blues in turn are almost entirely white music - you are really overstating the sophistication of african music at that stage. Black musicians working with white techniques doesn't just make it black music. Furthermore all current genres short of classical can be attributed as a development of rock music, so don't think you are exempt from your criticisms because you listen to dark ambient.

This has nothing to do with a metal band, you fucking moron.

He's saying that the lack of ability to speak up about Islamic extremism is making France and the West vulnerable. He was a victim of that vulnerability.

>he missed the point
>he doesn't like QOTSA

Point at him and laugh.

>Metal is rock music

pleb detected. Decent metal is more influenced by classical and romantic music.

>facing massive outcry

No, this is the illusion that these assholes WANT you to have.

Listen to me carefully: There is NO massive outcry. None. None at all. Anywhere. Ever.

There are but a handful of these people who use Shitter, Racebook, and other social media platforms to magnify their batshit insane ideas that are SOLIDLY in the minority. The noise they make just SEEMS to make it appear as if they have huge numbers at their command, when, in fact, they do not.

Josh Homme being one of the only libertarian based musicians working right now. Glad him and Hughes are clearly based.

I listen to Classical, Baroque, Romantic, European folk and I listen to metal

You're just a huge faggot

Terrorism works.

Right wing death squads when? I can't wait until it's politically incorrect to imply islamic immigration isn't always bad.

ISIS and the growth of Islam will be Western Culture's Babylonian Captivity.