Trying to prove to a friend that drug users are mainly functional members of society that conceal their drug use and...

Trying to prove to a friend that drug users are mainly functional members of society that conceal their drug use and junkies are a minority. Can you guys post your age, education level and drug use?

>21
>Studying math
>Weed often, non recreationally adderall&modafinil occasionally, MDMA scarcely

By junkies I mean those people in posters and streets. Not exclusive to dopeheads.

Bump

So you're a pothead who needs to use stimulants to keep up with people who are actually smart?

I guess. I'm doing just fine without adderall/stims though. I just excel with them.

>22
>alcohol at 14/15
>weed at 16
>hydro, vic, addy, xanax at 18/19
>shrooms 21
>now drink daily, weed on the weekends, anything else reserved for concerts/festivals

If your friend cannot be convinced with cold hard statistics, then he is a dumbass that wont be able to be convinced regardless.

25. I’m a business owner. Very clean and well presented. I smoke meth everyday. Ask me anything else if you like. I really like this topic.

Studying history and philosophy
Doing drugs on a regular basis. Every 4-5 weeks MDMA, Speed every 3-4 weeks, Tried LSD this week (it was amazing btw and it became even more fun with weed) Hmm... Opiods are also fun. :D

I'm 25 a umber and go to work every day I smoke a shirt to a 8 ball of heroin every day no one knows been doing this for two years now

I haven't presented him any though. Can't seem to find them.

Visiting reddit's drugs subreddits has made me think what I describe in OP. Almost everyone there claimed to smoke meth daily and do normal stuff.

>20
>Sophmore year hs
>Heroin addict as well as daily cannabis smoker

A plumber*

Why never iv?

22, studying marketing, absolutely addicted functional alcoholic. Ur friend is right.

Yea I make sure I eat properly and drink plenty of water. Brush my teeth constantly and look after my skin. If you’re driven to succeed nothing will get in your way. I’ve never had any angry episodes or psychotic like some people.

>22
>Studying Physics
>weed "often" (about 2-6 times a month)
>LSD twice

How did you start? Do you regret it? How would you compare it to adderall for studying?

Also since this is basically a drugs thread, what's going on with the DNMs? Are dream market mirrors safe? Does anyone have an invite to that growers yada yada invite only DNM that is up?

19, studying graphic design. cocaine, xanax, and roxys regularly. occasionally ketamine and ghb

Prime example of a junkie

>23, math major
>weed rarely, totally recreational
>opiates, rarely
>coke, rarely

Wait what? Isn't GHB the date rape drug? You're intentionally ingesting that?

ITT Liars.

This guy is fucked out of the gate

Or the government/society is lying to you. Now why would people with nothing to gain(us posters) lie?

>19
>Studying physics
>Weed, Vyvanse, LSD. Plan on doing molly, mushrooms, and maybe ecstasy.

Yea man you're missing out, GHB is fun as hell. You feel drunk but there's zero hangover. If you take too much you'll pass out but wake up feeling like a million bucks. Bodybuilders use it to get high quality sleep cause that helps with muscle recovery.

>29
>Automotive engineer for major automaker
>No drugs whatsoever, because I'm not a loser who can't keep up without chemical assistance

>19
>Studying Business
>Weed often, Cocaine often, adderall occasionally, MDMA scarcely, Acid scarcely, shrooms scarcely, Xanax (Prescription) daily

Idk I can quit easier without bangin but always wants to try

Why do you say that? What part is not believable?

You're goddamn right, that daily weed smoking is gonna kill him one day.

Friendly reminder; research thouroughly before putting stuff into your system, don't do it impulsively because it sounds cool. Molly and ecstasy are the same thing.

yea but it gives you a pretty sweet high especially if you do a bump of coke with it

Manager at Best Buy and doing extremely well. I smoke weed everyday after work, go to the gym, and occasionnaly will pick up a ball of cocaine or some mdma, maybe every couple of months or so.

I have a rule though where I will NEVER touch a substance unless I have finished work for the day. And I work a lot.

I’ve always taken drugs. Ecstasy on weekends. Painkillers for fun. I don’t like weed. Started selling some to make some extra cash. Then one day just tried meth. To be honest no I don’t regret it. Before I started I found myself as very negative person all the time never eating to do anything. Now I’m happy and it’s really changed my outlook. I’m not going to go into DNM’s on here but I have put ‘alot’ of confidence in the dream mirrors. Im certain they’re safe.

>27
>College dropout
>Had a heroin addiction
>These days mostly just weed

Lol I guess so but I don't judge people

At the top levels of business almost everyone takes stimulants.

I’ve never tried adderal or really had to do any studying. I’ve always had business of my own. Meth does make your thought process a little bit fucked up though. Apart from that though I think the media play it up a lot.

Add math PhD students to that list. It's like doping for athletes. When everyone else is doing it, not doing it immediately puts you at a disadvantage.

BA and Masters graduate, weed eerrday, amphetmaines often and md really occasionally. Am about to start job at decent games company.
People who have an inherent weakness/addictive personality tend to be the ones that become junkies.

Not lying there. If someone can control it and it genuinely makes them a better person or worker then leave them alone. So simple.

Don't bang it. That's the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced.

>22
>A Levels, but Uni drop out. I have learning difficulties.
>Mostly use drugs for self medication.
>Don't smoke or drink anymore. I've just gone totally off it. I guess I got bored.

> >1 gram/day heroin addiction
>work as paralegal
>suit hides my track marks
>never missed a day of work

uni was a piece of piss compared to A levels man.

Watch a show called drugs inc. there’s an episode about silicone valley. The tech giants all getting off their heads on meth and cocaine.

whats your business

many times a day is often tbh..

I smoke weed occasionally. Hasn't become a priority and won't stop me from doing important shit in life.

28, achelor of Science, almost everything tried - Heroin aside

It's be so funny if he was cooking meth

30. Went back to school for management/human resources. Deans list last semester. Smoke about a half ounce of weed a week. Work part time in graphic design for a sign shop. Also have a very successful fiance (doesnt smoke) and my 8 year old does well in school

Won’t say much. But it’s a shop. Food service.

Holy crap you had a kid at my age. I would freak out so fucking much if my gf called saying she's fucking pregnant.

>28
>High school with some college. (UK)
>Weed often, when affordable.

Never did continue on with what I studied at college, but that was due to me being naturally lazy and I was just wasting my time at college, since it was free.
I have a full time job, don't live with parents and generally have a good life. Also, I don't really conceal my drug use, I just don't shout it from the rooftops.

>20
>Senior in Ivy League
>Bioengineering, 28 credits this semester
>Smoke weed 3 times a week
>Use ritalin during class (ADHD? Its prescribed to me so idc)
>Acid about 2x a year

Yeah same, would be the worst decision anyone could make at my age probably.

>20
>final semester of my business undergrad
>Weed occasionally (former complete stoner), mdma less frequently than in the past (now every 6 months), LSD once a month or so, dexies/moda occasionally

>smoke weed almost every weekend
>sucked at school until I started smoking weed
>used to get low marks
>start smoking weed
>grades go up
>and so do the good vibes
>aswell as excessive snack intake

20, G.E.D. Marijuana.
I work manual labor jobs

>21
>studying chemical physics
>Weed, xanax, and painkillers sunday - Wednesday night
> coke acid and Molly thurs-Saturday night
I don't even count amphetamines for school. That's just business

>42
>No Job
>Opiate addict taking Suboxone daily unless I run out early and have to shoot junk for a week until I can get my script filled again. I got hooked after working for a mom & pop pharmacy where pills were not kept good track of. Within 9 months I was taking pockets full of Percs home every night. 25 years later and its been a fucking nightmare. Avoid opiates if you can.

>29
>Dealer (sell weed)
>weed, acid, shrooms, peyote, etc.
>no coke, heroine, or anything of that sort
I make enough to support myself and help the house. I'm not well off, but I'm OK.

Enjoy your job while you have it. Closing Best Buy is just a matter of time.

thats fucking nuts

>21
>Studying medicine
>Weed 2-3 times a week
>Occasionally MDMA or speed, just when I have time and money
>LSD 4 times in my life
>Next week will try shrooms with a couple of friends

Life is great, drugs are your friend if you don't abuse them.

Was high pretty much every day at my job in a certain postal organisation

Nobody except my work buddy who coincidentally was a drug dealer noticed and thats because i smoked with him

>trying to prove something smart people conceal
>that only idiots will talk about

Found your problem

>>Age: 27
>>Drug use: haha.. lots.. daily is typically Adderall If I'm feeling out of it. 3-4 alcoholic drinks when I get home. Weed brownie to sleep. Have been known to take Suboxone for 3-4 years mixed with phenibut in addition to the Adderall and weed. Have since calmed down on that

>>Education: BS in Computer science.

>> Occupation: IT. More specifically Enterprise systems infrastructure level 1. That is the official title anyhow.

>> Wage: 70k

After thoughts: If the Corp I work for understood how fucking deplorable I am outside of work I would not have a job ever again haha. 38k end users. Massive fucking company.

Your friend is a naive dipshit who was probably raised by the "pie in the sky" douchebags in most larger corporation HR departments. Also and FYI, just because your tested for everything.. even nicotine.. does not mean a good damn thing. I am the walking living example.

This, amphetamines got me through 2 degrees, they literally make you temporarily super human, even let you burn through illness. Although I think its mainly useful for things like coding or in my case digital painting 3D modeling, etc. Lateral thinking things like writing and public speaking not so much.