So what's the problem with Neo-Cons again?

So what's the problem with Neo-Cons again?

Other urls found in this thread:

usflag.org/uscode36.html#176
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're wrong

Well, for one thing they don't understand that wearing the flag of the United States of America as clothing is disrespectful to the flag according to the U.S. Flag Code Subsection 176.

usflag.org/uscode36.html#176

Same story with use of the flag in advertising - so all those "patriotic" ads are a disgrace to the thing they supposedly hold so dear.

>Pretends to love their country
>Hates literally everything about their country
Neo-cons are like weebs, they love an imaginary waifu and will shoot you if you tell them you don't care about best girl

do say as I say not as I do
-the left

boom

Hey go kill Bruce Springsteen then

I don't care who's doing it, but folks on the Right are far more likely to scream about others "disrespecting" the flag while doing the very thing they complain about.

It's similar to how religious conservatives declare that homosexuality is condemned in the Bible while having tattoos, eating shellfish, and wearing clothing made from more than one material.

Hypocrisy is Hypocrisy, but it's always far more amusing when it comes from people who demand others live by standards they fail to uphold.

Zionism, for one.

kek, yes, this

>the left
There is no left in the US, only a right and a center-right.

Trump supporters =/= Neo-Cons.

Except Keith is using that flag to keep warm. It's like using a gun for self-defense. You can always break the law if it's for the purpose of self-preservation.

Neo cons=liberals. Then again both parties are liberals....

Trump supporters (intersection) neo-cons ≠ {}

>both parties are liberals
What are you smoking? Both parties are conservative.

The war.

no one cares

This guy is losing his shit about everything. I remember he was an unhinged moonbat back during the bush years but he's gotten to the point where he is basically screaming at a camera.

making a costume out of stylized version of the flag is not illegal.

What libtard boy did was wrong.

we have neo-marxist progressive in this country.

They essentially want more of the same. Conservatism is preferable to Liberalism/Leftism by miles but they don't want any real positive change. Like they'd settle for less garbage instead of trying to make things right.

She's kind of hot. I care about that.

wrong, wearing a flag as clothing is against code. wearing clothing designed as the flag is patriotic.

Both parties are tax and spend liberals. I dont make alot of money and still give the feds and state 10k a year. Plus all the other taxes everytime money exchanges hands.

It's not the flag.
She is wearing a "stylized" version.
Those are ok.

What about if you masturbate into a flag? What if you fuck a girl wearing a flag?

Answer the important questions.

>neo-marxist
Democrat larper detected

>tax and spend
That's how the money supply is regulated, user. Would you rather borrow it from the banksters rather than being able to print it for the people's needs?
>give the feds and state 10k a year
The problem is that the rich aren't taxed enough to keep them from gaining undue power in society and the market economy.

Ain't it hilarious that whenever a people adorn themselves in the rag of their colours, they have the least understanding of what their flag stands for.

America, your president said that the Flag stands for the national anthem.

It stands for authoritarianism and obedience. The National Anthem stands for dead slaves. We know this already.

Demand that the goy go die for Israel well undermining actual conservatism/nationalism via outliberaling IE democrats are the real racist,I'm not against homos like the muslims are ect.

THE LEFT AND THE ALT LEFT
SURE THE FUCK IS

>There is no left in the US, only a right and a center-right.

0/10

oh no they dont follow the code ... they should kneel when the anthem plays ... thats more constitutional

stfu you crap post mcgee

How about I keep my hard earned money and you jack off with razors?

come on man ... do you think all those black democrat supporters live a conservative life?

do you think all those single moms, gays are conservative people

do you think all those anit gun folks are conservative?

wtf are you smoking mate?

>he thinks kneeling when the anthem plays is fucking unconstitutional

Tries to troll, posts Tomi Lahren, the biggest snowflake of her generation. Complains about unsuccessful millenials, then takes a left position on abortion, loses job and admits she lives at home, and complains about how unfair it is that there are consequences.

Perfect example of the Alt-Right's inability to see its own hypocrisy.

This guy gets it.

>come on man ... do you think all those black democrat supporters live a conservative life?
Do you think Sheldon Adelson lives a conservative life? Get real, now.
>do you think all those single moms, gays are conservative people
Yes, moms want their children to be protected from blasphemy and rudeness, and gays want to be married and miserable just like straights.
>do you think all those anit gun folks are conservative?
Yes, they know their bourgeois selves are next.
Economically, all of them are conservative and want to preserve their position above others.