ITT: post dindus acting like apes

ITT: post dindus acting like apes.

Seems like a fair fight

White people made me do it

Medusa lookin ass

>when the cancer kicks in

lmfao that filename

Uroboros will be released into the atmosphere ensuring complete global saturation.

Reminder that the spic police officer didn't intervene. Brown races rather defend each other because they hate white people even more.
Not my idea to be honest, it was some Japanese guy that came up with it.

Way to get my blood boiling. Better than a cup of coffee AT SEVEN IN THE FUCKING MORNING GOD FUCK I HATE NIGGERS!

What's story with that one?

also want to know

>Reminder that the spic police officer didn't intervene. Brown races rather defend each other because they hate white people even more.
While that is true under most circumstances, it's not the case with spics.

Hispanics fucking HATE niggers. Probably more than whites do

the nu male in blue try's to hold the nig back

This exact video is what compelled me to get off my lazy ass and hit the gym. If my gains don't deter them, then at least I'll be strong enough to kill one of them.

Good for you user. How do you think that faggot feels not defending his woman, hell, she fought back more than he did. There's a point when you know it's going to go down and you just have to turn around and face the music like a man. I'm rather out of shape right now but as soon as I gest this cast off my arm I'm getting back in shape. And I always carry a blade. Go for the throat and groin Doesn't hurt to be a little crazy, too.

>This exact video is what compelled me to get off my lazy ass and hit the gym.
>If my gains don't deter them, then at least I'll be strong enough to kill one of them.
Dude, you don't go to the gym and get gains to make you a better fighter. You learn boxxing, wrestling, Ju Jitsu, MMA, Krav Maga, or some shit and then you practice and spar frequently. Lifting weights will not help you win a fight any sooner that it will improve you ability to fly a plane. Infact, the Gymrat types tend to be extremely bad at fighting because they neglect their cardio, have an extremely difficult time keeping enough oxygen in their lungs to fuel their muscles and lack any sort of stamina, situational awareness or experience in actual fights

>t. Prison Guard and Amateur ringfighter

Love how the bacon waits until the dindus are too far away to catch before giving chase

There goes $1000 of fake hair, no wonder they're kicking each others ass.