So I am fed up of the UK and I'm seriously thinking of emigrating to the USA or Canada. So my question to you...

So I am fed up of the UK and I'm seriously thinking of emigrating to the USA or Canada. So my question to you, if any of you are decent enough to reply is, what are the living expenses like, what's the job situation, do you like the english people. I'd really appreciate any decent replies from help anons. Also any other advice you think would be beneficial for me moving to the USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.org/files/a87d1550853898a9b306ef458f116079.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you white?
if yes, come and join us
if no, stay away

Move to the mid west. You'll be fine...

Canada is too cucked
just google shit

This too

Maine is super rural and yet quite beautiful

Of course I'm white haha

Canada is borderline France level cucked

Your best chance is the U.S.

Just stay away from high populations of niggers and you'll have the time of your life.

Thanks user. What's it like for internationals getting jobs?

Depends; America is way more diverse than you think. Giant cities like New York, Chicago, and LA all have bad traffic and living expenses, while smaller cities and towns scattered throughout the nation fare better. Do be careful to stay away from place like Arkansas or parts of Alabama, they're poorer states with less opportunity. Personally I'd be around parts of the Midwest, Northwest, and some of New England. California sucks and the South is hot.

Plenty of jobs in the U.S.

Shouldn't be a problem with or without citizenship

Northeast USA is the best, specifically NH. Depending on your field jobs may be hard to come by, cost of living is high. Recommend flyover country. Midwest, plains, southwest that isn't Cali. Much cheaper.

Thank you

Better to hear from actual Americans

Thanks. I'm thinking somewhere a bit less populated. How about Texas?
Too many places to chose from lol

What job skills do you have?

If it's the obsession with poc and diversity you wanna avoid, then avoid the following places at all costs:

-New York City
-Californian Coast
-Florida
-Chicago
-DC Metro Area (Especially FFX county, which is worse than Sweden)
-Oregon and Washington
-Anywhere less than 50% of the population is white
-Most urban cities in Texas and Ohio
-Michigan, especially Detroit
-Canada in it's entirety (Almost as bad as France)

Software Engineer with 1 year experience.
Company I work for is dying though.

If your a white Brit then come on over. If your a Muslim or anything else, stay the fuck off my continent.

As long as you avoid the big cities and the border, you'll be fine.

And avoid Amarillo at all costs.

Living expenses can depend where you live. If you live pretty much anywhere in California, It will cost a ton. I would recommend living in the midwest. Your best bet would be michigan, since you are already use to cold winters, plus its right next to huge bodys of water. So, Geographically it wouldn't be that different. Plus the people there are nice, and if you move to somewhere like Gaylord, it wouldn't be to expensive.

What is it you are fed up with

MOVE TO ARIZONA

Someone said this already.
The threads not even that long dingus

Minnesota is a great palce as long as you avoid the savages and the south

Before you consider where, consider how. Unless you’re already a US citizen, you’ll either have to come here on a non-immigrant visa (for school or a job), or marry an American. H1 working visas are extremely hard to get: you need to have a job lined up in the US, but, circularly, no one will offer you a job until you have the right to work (unless you’re some software engineering prodigy). Otherwise, you’re left coming here a tourist and being exploited as an undocumented worker (no legit company will run the risk of hiring you).

Whats amerilo? Its a drink, right?

I am 100% white, born and bred in England.

Health care will cost you a shit load if you have a cold. Your shity teeth will cost even more. Jobs are shit paying so expect to live out of your car for the next year or two if you can not freeload off some one here. The cost of living will always be at least 10% more then you get paid. Welcome aboard.

Good. Come on over mate. I take it your fed up with the refugee BS?

I've been to Texas, it's a happier state than others and is more prosperous than others in the South. If you're up to current events in this country though, avoid Houston. I've heard good things about Austin and its subdivisions, The Woodlands, and San Antonio is so-so. I'm not really sure how well British expats like yourself would fare there but at least for other Americans, Texas is an all right place to live.

COLORADO

You know what's happening to Germany and France?
That's what's happening to the town of Amarillo, TX

Me too, we should touch dicks and shout "White Power"

Yeah we generally don't have a problem with you limeys

Yeah this country is sinking with muslims, foreigners and other idiots.

no let him come and get fucked, I want to watch

Canada's great man. Took me about 2 years, but I really have come to like Toronto a fuckload.

Not like I did dingus.

With all the foreigners coming to this country, paying nothing and getting everything. My whole town is almost bloody polish now

Amarillo, Spanish for yellow, it's a place down in Texas. Not that user but he must have some reason to tell you to avoid it.

You living in Toronto now?

Fuck off where full!
You people can't even speak English properly and have rotten teeth!

Texas sucks so much ass. It's backwards as fuck and West Texas is the most desolate place on earth

Stay out of California and New York. They are infested with retarded liberals that support the fucking refugee BS.

Kek. Originated from Africa like every other person on the planet. 100% white.

The liberal parts of America are bad, but not nearly as bad as the UK. NYC, Chicago, Detroit, the West Coast, and DC are the worst parts.

You must be mentally ill if you think north america is a safer alternative

Yet you want more Muslims and illegal Mexicans and Cubans.

Lol we could (no homo though)

Thx

Youre a silly person, i'll bet you need a job but you cant get one, just like your dad.
Try looking

Meant this for you.

I take it because the UK is obsessed with
DIVERSITY

The USA hates outsiders. Get yourself fucked somewhere else. This is the age of TRUMP and no one not born here is welcome. Fuck the brown and the black. We are Americanes

>backwards as fuck
Depends on where you go, some parts are worse than others but it's not the worst state in the world.

That town is a shit hole. Had to buy water because the shit out of the tap was terrible. 1/10 will not live there again.

I'm actually retired you stupid fucking kid. Why don't you get off the Berkeley campus and venture out in the real world.

>where full

Where's he from do you think? Give me some advice, I dont want to move there.

You just went full retard

move to the DC area. Live like 30 minutes out from the city and you'll be able to live pretty comfortably as long as you aren't working retail or some shit tier stuff

>Fuck the brown and the black
Yeah exactly but I'm white mate

Somewhere with a poor public school system

>not waiting it out till the inevitable demise of civilisation in the UK so you can rise to power on a wave of brutality and rule with an iron fist
fucking bender

solid advice here thanks user. what sort of jobs they looking for in the city?

The DC Metro area is really bad. The MD part is full of niggers and the VA part is full of spics and libtards. Don't even get me started on DC itself.

Haha fair enough. Where are you living?

What kind of software?

Your grand kids are going to be brown, just accept it

NOOOOOOOO! DON'T GO THERE!
It's full of spics and nigs and the white parts are full of libtards who are obsessed with diversity!

>fed up of immigrants
>Moves to a country with more immigrants than the last one

>Eject yourself from my beautiful Britannia

North west Florida. It isn't too bad a place. Not a lit of Liberals but we do have a few.

I'm on Sup Forums. Do you really think I'm gonna have grandkids?

Damn them and their correct grammar usage

You spelled *retarded wrong.
And thats some incredible assumption of my political views, randomly.

You have dementia dont you, bet you cant go 5 minutes without spouting "fucking libtards" at the tv or whatevers in front of you at the time, so sad.

>Eject yourself from my beautiful Britannia
Move to London and become a minority in your own city.

soil workers to rid the city of fatbergs. if you work hard, after a few years, you too could afford a car.

fuck off everywhere is full

So my typing sucks. You must be a liberal because all you can do is attack misspellings.

Don't bother everything is fucked everywhere

Mostly databases (MySQL, etc) and a bit of C++ and Java. Yourself?

Just like yours on mine you fuck.

Why would I want to do that?

I lived in Toronto for four years before moving to NS. But I'm in the city now until the end of November (writing the bar exam).

Hey you breathe air, I guess you must fuck pigs, fucking pig fucker.

West texas is more like part of new mexico than the rest of Texas.
Here in el paso it's kinda boring unless you know where to look but it's a lot cheaper than California. Also basically zero chance of any natural disaster destroying your house.

From this thread I am getting the gist that maybe it is quite expensive to live in America? Am I right or wrong?

OK let's compare prices.

Average salary here might be £30k.
Fuel is about £1.30 a litre.
Milk is 90p a litre.
A pint of beer is anywhere between £3 - £7

What's it like there?

Meant for

What did you think of Toronto? Seriously thinking of visiting there next year.

nope, because if I did, I would be fucking your momma.

hey! it is under paid work, for all of you, in order to suport the super rich. They need clean living and it is your shit job that makes it possable. They need you.

Nope, just pointed out you didnt read literally the first reply before posting is all.

Seemed like you like the idea of all the refugee BS in England.

Op you will be hired for the novelty of having a funny accent at any entry level position here in the US. The wal-mart in my rural town uses their Britbong to do every single announcement over the intercom. I worked there when I was 19 and I heard him a few weeks ago over the mic. I'm 26 now. Dude is on his 7th pay raise and he gets paid to speak into a phone and make quips in a funny accent when he isn't doing that.

My mum doesnt fuck people with a learning disabillity.

This is probably the worst possible time to come to the USA. We're being run by an astonishingly corrupt fucking moron and an equally corrupt congress whose only real agenda is actively trying to harm as many citizens as possible. Pick Canada.

you won't.

reason.org/files/a87d1550853898a9b306ef458f116079.pdf

Don't even bother coming to Canada this place is a complete shithole our dollar is expected to drop by $0.50 in the next 5 years like what the fuck is even the point of owning Canadian dollars just fucking move to the US

This is why I'm maybe thinking of Canada.

Didn't think much of it when I moved here. Canadians have this thing where if they're not from southern Ontario they've got a prejudice against Toronto, and I shared it. But what I found is that there is a real culture here, and it's a big lively city with people of every kind from everywhere. Winters are too cold; summers are too hot, but this fall has been spectacular. I'd love to live here permanently.

I get a 12 oz beer for under a dollar at the store. I pay $5 bucks in a bar. Milk is $3.75 a gallon. Petro is $2.55 RIGHT NOW. One month rent is $1,677 for a shit apariment.