Is it true that if you go to any Eastern European country there are many old slav hags who are willing to fuck outside?

Is it true that if you go to any Eastern European country there are many old slav hags who are willing to fuck outside?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feodor_Vassilyev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yep
and anal only.

Post the link to the vid

yup

Old Slav hags! Kek

Yes, especially in the Balkans. Sex, peace and prosperity are on the every corner.

Slavs are down for anything.

forreal?

it's not a vid, it's a pic that i snapped in lithuania this summer. Was staying at a distant relative's shack in the countryside. Went on a walk for a couple hours one day, and it's just farm fields mixed with high grass there. Heard something, peeked through into someone's yard and caught this snap. It got me thinking

Yeah, Ukraine also a lot of fun, eastern parts especially.

When going to Ukraine remember to wear a white shirt, blue jeans, and red shoes. It's the official tourist get-up.

What is it about slavs that make them obsessed about anal?

Also, if you like some interracial action, you can choose between Sweden, France or Germany. Many such cases there.

They all learned from this guy's mistake.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feodor_Vassilyev

>interracial action
>Sweden

you must spend your life online

Mistake? He built an army.

I wonder how many of his descendants got ripped to fuck charging machine guns in the world wars

i can't believe that shit
so many triplets and quadruplets
i call bullshit

but anal is the best slav birth control method

I bet some of them marched through Paris.

Maybe, but the Germans preferred to use Ukranians and Serbs as fodder on the Eastern front.

He was talking about the Napoleonic Wars.

Machine guns. Napoleonic Wars. Choose one.