So theres this fat girl, and I don't really care for her at all, and shes always tryna talk to me cause...

So theres this fat girl, and I don't really care for her at all, and shes always tryna talk to me cause , one time I was up for like a week back when I smoked alot of meth, an I fell asleep and I guess since she was in the back seat I laid on her lap for a pillow(?) Idk I dont remember I just woke up in her lap like 10 hours later and proceeded to smoke some more meth.

Well to this day she still won't catch a clue.

Dubs decides.

Tell her you're in love with her.

tell her to loose some weight and then she might have a chance

Post pics of this lil meth thotty fag.

Ask what's up

this

I would love to suck on your toes

thiasssssss

Let's get some noodz bois roll for hey bby love that sexy body show me

"fuck off u fat slag, im gay"

Roll

Wanna come over and suck my dick? I'm kind of horny ;}

Text her fake address and tell her you're waiting

Rawl

You in buffalo? Heh. I could swear ive hit that.

Make her suck your cock. Take pics faggot.

Re roll

Heres one, she only does face pictures so I just grabbed a random one,son

Aww shit

Damn

so what? if she "likes you" this seems pretty innocuous. just say hi back and leave her alone. 1) some day she'll get the message when you don't run to her house to fuck her, 2) being outright mean to her is weak af. just be nice to her but keep your distance if you're not into her. try being a normal human being with feelings instead of an edgy child.

Post nudes of yourself faggot

This

NIGGER!!! Obey my TRIPS!

WINRAR!

I'm so glad we got trips before this guy

Just let her slob on your knob

Yasss

I could stare into your eyes for millenia. This might come a bit sudden, but I have to get it out. I am in love with you. Wow that felt good.

that doesn't matter. they both get sent. they're both dubs

Yeah no shit. This faggot puts the fag in MoralFag.

Honestly, fuck I dont wanna say I didnt say dubs or better, but she lives like 30 minutes from where I live now that Im clean, so sorry dude, if she lived here I would just for those devil trips man.

I guess I am a fag cause thats a shitty ass get to deny :/ but sorry I can't

Trips for nips

dubs get. you have to send this oop

just send her a pic of your gaped ass you fgt

So he's gonna get his cock sucked AND say hi to her? No shit Sherlock. He's gotta say "Hi, come suck my cock hoe."

he literally got trips and then got dubs when calling out his trips you have to obey op

That's not how it works man, trips over dubs and it's one or the other. Both reactions at one time will ruin any credibility.

he has to send verbatim. that's what dubs decides means

you're new here apparently. try lurking moar.

Op being a fucking faggot. Nothing to see here, folks. On to the next thread

Also this of course

start sending op. your rules

pic coming or not OP? Stop holding out

You're seriously gonna be a nigger OP that refuses to deliver the Dark Lords Trips??? 30 minutes isn't far away at all. Don't be a faggot. Get to chatting up a BJ OP.

Well I said something to atleast try to appease the devil trips, and I also said hi

> she wants him so bad

Looks pretty cute for chasing a meth smoking loser I'd say it's life trying to send you a message.

she's cute. why aren't you fucking her?

>n-no

Tell her your thinking about your dog and really need to get your dick wet.

real slick op

Ay I barley got out of jail 2 months ago, and unlike some of the fags in recovery who get everything handed to them like a new car by there parents for "being in recovery" like Im thankful to my parents for letting me live here every day, let alone tryin to get a car from them and I cant afford one RN

Kek. Ye she's thirsty AF.

this one is next send it

Turns out she doesn’t want you at all. Maybe she just wanted meth from you.

>inb4 she wants meth

>fat
why waste your time?

I know your feels faggot. Sneak this fattie over to your place and poke throat tho. Post pics of her while we wait for you to get your mac on too tho. GJ on getting of Meth btw. Tweekers are worse than Kikes and Nigger IMO.

yep this thread is garbage, and op is obviously a delusional idiot probably because the meth rekt his brain

Idk these are 2 examples of her 'mirin

"haha just kidding. I just wanted to break the ice. I-i'm nervous because i have to tell you something... I-i love you"

Tell her you'll meet up in a public bathroom and do it

How can you even stand to respond to her when she types like a fucking mongoloid.

Tell her you have a micro dick and the only way to fuck her would be with a strap on.

more dubs that op will ignore. get rekt on more meth faggot op

>being about as subtle as a brick to the face
must be the meth making you a regular cassanova lmao

Say youre bored and need some entertainment. Can you entertain me ;)?

Shes probably not saying shes down cause a month ago I relapsed one night, whoops but then she told me she missed me and I went on some tweeked out rant saying she shouldnt miss me, and not to let people have that power over you and make you miss them or some shit unless they are important people in her life, trying to get her to leave me alone. it obviously didnt work but ya.

You're such a faggot.

OP abandoned ship
Fucking Faggot

you going to honor sending dubs like your said fucking faggot? there's been many and your ignoring them all you FUCKING GOD DAMN FAGGOT. do what you said you were going to do.

Tell her to come over to your place right now and suck away, you've been looking forward to this for years.

Then when she gets there, answer the door wearing a Sonic outfit, scream "GOTTA GO FAST" and run out the door like an autistic child on speed.

She'll probably leave you alone after that.

His meth addled brain can't understand his own post cause OP is indeed a Faggot and a Nigger.

Like which fucking ones I said hi like dude fucking wanted, and said to suck my dick, you want me to fucking start sending each dubs word for word? Just say so if you wanna ruin all the fun and just make me look autistic idc
Ill copy and paste both those too even though they werent saying to say shit, Just tell me.

Just get nudes you faggot

Kill yourself

I didn't say tell her "suck my dick." I said actually get your dick sucked and take pics. Not my fault you don't know how to talk a fattie into gobblin your knob through text. Goddamn you're such a faggot. You might be better off on drugs tbh.

Ay well let it die, then Ill look like a autist with no social grace and just be done talking to her fine with me. Top kek you fags.
Ay and get dubs ill ask her

>tweeker-ranting about being pushed around like a bitch and wanting to bla bla oscar bait bullshit
>hosting a dubs and I do x thread on an bulgarian phenakistiscope forum

Why even bother posting this kind of shit if you're not going to follow through?

Seriously, /r9k/ is probably a better place to be a whiny faggot or do this kind of thread. I'm not even being sarcastic, just stating facts. Don't even consider these kinds of threads if you can't follow through with satan trips, let alone dubs.

Stop doing meth and get your shit together or lurk moar

Dude I already explained my reasoning, I aint gunna hitch hike all the way there. Eat a dick nigger

Nudes you cuck

you send whatever are posted in dubs. turn many lulz ensue. crack is whack but damn you are proof of how bad it messes up your brain

She could have a car you fuckwit. Atleast try faggot.

>Eat a dick
You probably would for a meth

Do not forget children, stay away from drugs

>top kek
>OP YOU SUCK
>Never open a Thread again.

Well theres the first four fags

Calling me a nigger when you don't deliver fuck all in your shitty "hurr durr this fat chick is all over my nutsack but I'm a tweekbag faggot that doesn't even like pussy" post is fucking CUUUUTE OP.

Legit yall are trippin I was just bored and tryna be cool and thought Id help yall out

Dubs
Also, tell her you're afraid to relapse and you need her. 10/10 she'll get wet for you mate.

Are you OP or a poster who's in on the lulz

Hmmm....I stand corrected. Get noods fam.

That's an interesting way to look at this

Oh shit. Dubs command it!

I cant understand her meth language

Theres the last two, I guess yall just want me to copy and paste the whole comment, if you guys want something specifically said just ask, kek she asked who she is