I've just ordered a penis pump

I've just ordered a penis pump.
What to expect? Does anyone have experience using such tool? Can I nut while pumped? How?

>What to expect?

A high risk of busting blood vessels and breaking your dick. Would not recommend.

Even if using with caution?

If you paid any less than a couple hundred dollars, it's a waste of money. Otherwise, follow the instructoins TO THE LETTER - they're specific for a reason. You'll be good for 30 min max.

yes

>using penis pump
>using caution
pick one

Don't use it without a pressure gauge, and spend the first few weeks at an extremely low pressure.

Be careful. They arent very popular because of their dangers

IN B4 YOUR TRIP TO THE HOSPITAL

gg you faggots scared me. i canceled my order

I have one. They are not dangerous. Your dick will get very big... but it is only temporary. feelz good man

Hopefully this makes you sterile and you never breed...

Wise. Those things can cause permanent erectile dysfunction. Didn't know that when I bought mine.

Granted, I'm still okay - I fucking hated how it felt and only used it once.

this

I've had several over several years. None of them had a pressure gauge. It took a few times to get my dick used to the pressure increase, but after that I'd pump the fuck out of it and leave it on for an hour or so.

Makes your dick bigger but kinda lessens the overall sensitivity while introducing a unique kind of sensitivity.

Basically only pump until you feel the discomfort is too much. Your body will tell you when you've gone far enough. Unless you're a glutton for punishment, in which case you deserve to have your dick explode.

also, make sure you start off flaccid.

>TO THE LETTER

LOL...as if the manufacturers know what the fuck they're doing

I got a decent sized dick but thought I'd get one to see what it does.

TBH they're fucking useless, you'll need an extremely tight cock ring to keep all the blood in. So if if cut or rip your dick it's probably gonna bleed you out while you're in the ambo on the way to hospital while you explain you need to use such a device as you pass out and wake up to ambo officers laughing and taking selfies with your broken dick.

Don't be such a vagine
>tl;dr
>The only way to really fuck up your dick is to use lidocane spray before pumping, and then pumping at super high pressures.
I started pumping when I was 15 with a mason jar and a piece of vinyl tubing. I'll also preface this with saying that I live life dangerously. I popped both my nuts test riding a motorcycle I built myself. I have a prince albert piercing that I've stretched to 5mm and plan on getting a second one for the other side (snakebite). I had an asian masseuse sit on my dick and break it in half, thankfully it only curved up slightly instead of down or to either side; but I digress

I pump 3-4 days a week, usually before the gym (no nuts, so I have a script for test) I've never used a gauge and the biggest injury I had was getting a ball sucked up into the tube ( so that's what ball stretchers are for!) like every other exercise that's ever existed, you gotta listen to your body more than anything. If it hurts enough that you can't sit still for 30 seconds, then let off the pressure and try again.

I'm a fuckin degenerate. I've had nights where I've sat at home and pumped for 4-5 hours at a time. I also take vasiodialators (ephedrine / L argenine) that help mitigate blood clots and damage to the veins in general while keeping you plumper for longer.

Most injuries came from 3 things
>using them while on heroin (popular for some reason)
>using numbing sprays that let you do more damage than pain would allow.
>then strapping on a super tight cock ring
dontdodrugs.txt

Also let me just say right here that you don't gain length, it just makes your dick swell up. erections aren't as hard either. some people like to be filled up, others like to be pounded with a hard dick and it all depends on who you're dealing with.

own multiple pumps from sketchy retailers. they all come with a piece of paper with basic instructions

right on! another pump pig! lets post some pics

So does it hurt, do i lose sensitivity? will my skin corrode if i have a blood condition? Does it always work or only the better models?the effects only last 30 minutes?
Do you still have a tiny penis?
Yeah some sluts probably want more than 6"

this guy just doesn't care about his penis. so abusive you're a terrorist.

Lol wtf you are a degenerate
Another degenerate here
>hang up to 20kg weight from my cock for upwards of 4 hours a day
>bend my cock while erect down to my ass crack and side to side, unknown scar tissue formation
>pumped for around 4 hours, lymph build up was annoying as fuck and ultimately got annoying so avoid pumping
>bled from my cock many times my old rental has tones of blood wiped on the wooden cupboards.

Don't you mean super low pressure?

I don't care about my whole life thank you very much! using a penis pump is much more productive than slitting my wrists or drinking myself into a shallow grave like a real man.

If you think my penis has it tough, you should see what I put my poor butthole through

Notice me senpai ~~~~

I love lymph build up I wanna get a saline drip

Oh man when I got my PA first done with a HUGE needle it bled constantly for 2 weeks. It was so bad that I basically didn't leave the house and pissed in bottles until I could walk again

For hangers do you use leather or rubber? When I lost my nuts I had to heal before I could get implants and during that time the skin really shrunk up. I've seriously been thinking of getting larger implants but I wanna play with saline infusions and hanging before I go balls deep (lol) I love oxballs silicone and see that they have a silicone hanger that would go nicely with my collection.

probably, dude I fuckin said that I've never used a pump with a gauge, so why would i know what the fuckin gauge says. You're probably really smart tho congrats

Just get a Bathmate and use it in the bath with pretty warm water(very safe). Ive made great gains from this. warm bath is the best way to warm up for any penis exercise.

as someone who actually used a penis pump and the bathmate. It's not dangerous if you just do everything right. Also it is recommended that you don't have sex for a long period after using a penis pump. I don't know why but apparently it's not recommended.

I kinda forgot to answer your questions

>IT hurts if you overdo it, you lose a bit of sensitivity as well as rigidity
> You don't need a fancy model, just something that holds a vaccum for as long as you need it to. The more you pay for it, the longer the vaccum pump will hold a vaccum, and the thicker the base will be to prevent the tube from digging into your skin.
>the effects only last for as long as the session. 30 min pump will last 30 mins. 4 hour pump will last 4 hours.
>yes, my penis is only 5.5 inches by 4 inches around and I can bring that to maybe 6 x 5 with a lot of pumping and prep. Ive pumped before seeing both guys and girls and they all say that my dick feels a lot thicker. it doesn't look like much, but the difference in girth can be felt
>I'm only 5.5 and I've bottomed out girls where are you finding these cavernous vaginas?milfs? I only fuck bitches under 25

it makes your dick thicker, but softer and more likely to snap. trust me, I know

>Mason jar for $5
>vinyl tubing $3 for 10 feet
>body temp water
>preferably some sort of rubber seal for comfort
>**optional silicone ball stretcher

>lube everything up
>if just pumping cock then put on a ball stretcher to prevent your nuts from being sucked into the tube. if not just
>slip rubber seal over dick and balls like a cock ring
>slip jar over that
>shove vinyl tube between pubes and jar
>suck a bit of air out with mouth
>stick that end into body temp water
>vacuum causes siphon, jar fills with water
>suck excess water out until desired pressure is reached
>yank the tube out quickly as to minimize vacuum leakage
>if your seal is leaking, you'll see bubbles
>if you lose pressure, stand up so the air bubble reaches the top and suck it out with a hose
>if the pressure feels to much, jam the hose between pubes and jar to release.