Love to smoke weed to relax

>love to smoke weed to relax
(no I'm not a hurr durr blaze it 420 stoner faggot. I work, pay my bills, all the normal shit...I just like to catch a buzz at night and relax)
>can't fucking smoke weed any more because literally every job around here piss tests except mcdonalds and fuck some mcdonalds
>dude tells me to try kratom, "it's basically like weed" he says
>try kratom. IT'S MOTHERFUCKING NOTHING LIKE WEED!

that shit just made me a little sleepy. I tried 5grams, 10, 12, even up to 15 grams. just sleepy.

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF DRUG CAN I DO TO CHILL LIKE WEED THAT WON'T SHOW UP ON A GODDAMNED PISS TEST?!?!

Sorry for yelling. But fuck I miss smoking weed (it's been about 5 years since the last time)

[i didn't know what fucking picture to use so I picked this big titty bitch to maybe attract some attention]

Other urls found in this thread:

thefappeningblog.com/claire-abbott-leaked-30-photos-videos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idk if they test for opiates but could ruin your life with a painkiller addiction

Or just do a heroic dose of any psychedelic and get turned off all drugs and learn about yourself

Just drink like the rest of us fagget

>Idk if they test for opiates
of course they do.

i do. it's just not the same. weed was so relaxing and it made funny shit WAAYYY funnier. I just want something similar.

Sam-e

thanks Sup Forumsro, I'll look into it.

Anybody have any other suggestions?

Smoke weed. Either get a job that doesn't smoke weed, move somewhere it's legal or somehow find a way to get a prescription for it so you have a legitimate excuse and they can't fire you for it.

Unrelated to OPs quesion but I had no clue there were videos of C. Abbott
Is this the only one?

Very approximately where is this?

Anywhere in the u.s. they can fire you for weed, rx or not. Simply cause weed is still illegal at some level.

Get into cars, buy something fast, get natural highs from racing

Where I live? Southern WV. There are tons of people here abusing pain killers, so everybody drug tests.

I like to chill. You're talking adrenaline which is the opposite direction I want to go.

You ever try kava?

i think there's at least one more, but it's also a bathroom mirror vid. basically a selfie video.

yeah. very similar to kratom, IMO.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

IS TAHT WHO I THINK IT IS

clabbot? yeah.

if anyone has it i'd love to see

fuckingwhen DID THIS HAPPEN

Who?

you need to be a soja is jah army and ignore those fake ass weed laws

YOU ARE GOD

few months. maybe more.

claire abbott. she's not famous, she's just sort of Sup Forums famous.

All her nudes dropped in early august. You are way behind the times man.

Faggot just smoke weed then. Keep detox handy.

Then catch us niggas up man. Some of us were on hiatus.

here
thefappeningblog.com/claire-abbott-leaked-30-photos-videos/

IM WAY BEHIND OBVIOUSLY

IS THERE MORE?!

What strain of kratom did you use and where did you get it? If you got it from a smoke shop, it is probably shit.

check out phytoextractum or kraken kratom. I find green bali to be pretty good.

Name?

Oh my god man youve changed my life

green maeng da, and I got it from a guy that imports it from malaysia. (co-worker)
he gave me a sample of red vein, and white vein too, but I could tell no difference.

right on dude. glad to help.

Thx

doubt it's what you're looking for but maybe some sleeping pill stuff? diphenhydramine at doses below hallucination level?
won't help with the make everything funny thing, but does make everything nice and fuzzy mellow.
just don't overdo it and make sure to time it so you're not still groggy as hell the next morning, and don't get dependant

you also ruined it. i beat off too much today now i have no choice, this is my week

I feel sorry for you. Kratom hits me just right but have to wait a week or so between doses. Ever try nutmeg?

>Ever try nutmeg?
once, many years ago. that was a horrific experience. i may have done too much, but I can't remember how much I did. I just think it was too much.

Okay but where are the videos?!