Sup Forums, I fucked up. Me and my girlfriend never fuck with condoms but I never cum in her. Never even close...

Sup Forums, I fucked up. Me and my girlfriend never fuck with condoms but I never cum in her. Never even close. This past Monday, we did and I got close so I pulled out and came on her stomach. No cum visible in her and nothing came out on her finger. She started her "period" one or two days after that. It was rusty brown colored and she just finished it today. I read that this is implantation bleeding but I don't understand how soon it happens after unprotected sex if she is pregnant. How fucked am I? Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/10/21/trump-administration-pushes-abstinence-and-rhythm-method-over-contraception/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if this is real you ate an idiot

google precum

You idiot, why didn’t you make her take Plan B pills it works in the first 3 days

Pulling out doesn't work faggot. This is what happens when people don't get basic sex education.

>Me and my girlfriend never fuck with condoms
That's where you fucked up.

If you don't want kids, you fuck with some kind of protection. Sure, from time to time you might take a risk of fucking without anything and finishing outside. When you do it all the time you're asking yourself for trouble.

I hope you're black OP. That way you can bail without repercussions. If not, I got bad news....

Pulling out never works you dumbfuck. Better look for a coathanger, cuz she gonna need it.

patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/10/21/trump-administration-pushes-abstinence-and-rhythm-method-over-contraception/

We don’t need more niggers in this world mate

>how is prangeant formed?

Because she started bleeding and swore it was her fucking period.

>She started her "period" one or two days after that

She was in her safe period. Go learn basic biology.

It worked for thousands of years.

This

>It worked for thousands of years.
It didn't, and why would our filthy monkey man ancestors want to pull out?

old fag here
pulling out has worked for 30 years for me
dunno what you guys are talking about, doesn't work.

It worked for me for a decade before I intentionally had children. The problem is, some people are really stupid and they don't understand basic biology. Statistically it works about 75% of the time. For every three of us, there's one person who fucks it up.

> you ate an idiot

I mean I pulled my dick out as soon as I felt myself about to cum. No cum was inside of her, unless it was as deep as her hole goes.

Precum can have enough sperm in it to get someone pregnant, especially if you already came before and are doing round 2.

Checked. I only came that one time. We never do round two because I'm always afraid I'll get her pregnant. Ironic, right?

>haha he pushed the button right to the button he wanted to push, what a retard am I right guys?

It's sad that another stupid person is having a kid. I truly hope you put him/her up for adoption, so maybe a smart person can raise them.

are kids still so retarded as to think that the pullout method is solid for preventing pregnancy.
>mfw they get dumber every year.

Nigger if it worked we wouldn't be here

I didn't think pre-cum had sperm