This guy wants to fucking kill me

This guy wants to fucking kill me.
We were both in this state-wide Facebook discussion group about school (about to write our final exams) and he made a post asking for Philosophy notes. I commented "bro just think" and he hits me with this. I didnt think he was actually serious lol but turns out he's got some major insecurity/micropenis dysphoria/anger issues.
I live in the suburb of the high school he goes to but I go to a different school.
His cousin has tasers and shit.
I'm 5'9, 70kg and moderately athletic, he's probably an inch taller than me but not really built.
What do Sup Forums ?

didnt think he was being legit, a mate sent a picture of his pubes right after his messages

also sent him an invite to 8 ball pool

surely dox this guy mr hacker known as Sup Forums

Beat the shit out of him, obviously.

Just fucking ignore him. Why even waste your time with this faggot?

Guy has asked mutual friends for my address

Fight him, seems easy enough mate

Dox this fucking idiot. I can't wait.

So ignore him AND lock your doors. How difficult is that?

Yea, this. Is it really a question?

If you happen to see him coming towards you, start recording on ur cellphone and let him hit you a couple times, then sue the living shit out of him for aggrevated assAult and battery, and ruin his life like a human in 2017 instead of a dumb monkey?

get a gun OP. If he comes by your house kill his ass. Or just call the cops and get him jailed for threatening you (that will just make him more angry at you though)

no guns in this convict land

Just keep fucking with him, honestly what is he going to do? He's not going to jump you, he's just trying to talk shit at you until you back down so he can tell everyone what a tough guy he is and what a pussy you are.

Just ignore him, he won't do shit.

This. Fuck with him and dox him. Worth.

Aus? Which part?

^^this and if he ever makes a move kick his ass. its not about being "stronger" a couple good hits to the chin or middle of his lower stomach (solar plexus) and ull be fine. Also sounds like ur just in better shape as him

Give us his info and let us f with him.

Don't dox him. Trust me.

our best statue is a $1 million cactus

Yea nah won't dox or anything
lawful good vs chaotic evil

What’s his Facebook

More that Sup Forums is never your personal army, and are just as likely to tell the bloke that you're crying about it online asking for people to hack him and shit. What state, btw?

"lol, you impotent meat head"
in for a penny.

he has a point, you are a manlet who is running your mouth on a computer, again running it now on Sup Forums. Why not go meet up with him, either get your ass beat or beat his ass. Quit being a beta fag.

WA bro

guys gotta compensate for something, objectively speaking i am reasonably well respected within my school community

just tell the local gang of abos he was calling them burnt little nigglets or something

pass all that to the police. people behave like that because theyve never experienced real consequence for their actions and won't stop untill they do. beating the shit out of him/hospitalising him doesnt seem like it's on the table so let hm expain himself to the police.

challenge him to everwing

Keep fucking with him, until he can learn to just deal with it and process his own goddamn emotions.
Honestly, the best thing for people like him is to learn that their anger is impotent and the world doesn't give a fuck about their feelings. It'll help him in the long run. It's like an innoculation.

Because this is

dox him so he can learn a lesson. plus it would be funny. It seems like a few people already want his info? Why not?

>OP is spineless cunt
>OP will send snippets of chat to infer to what he did
>OP is faggot and wants Sup Forumsarmy to save him
>OP should own up to what he did, appologise or get beaten up
>OP should learn from his faggotry and stop playing the victim

It sounds like you're pretty scared of this guy. If he knows who you are and you have no intention of actually fighting him then don't keep pissing him off. Be prepared to have a go or find a way to apologize.

Most adults can hardly be objective about themselves, why would we believe some naive high school manlet?

>His cousin has tasers and shit.

Top kek

Post his facebook.

/thread

Is he an abo cunt?

Sounds like the guy wants a sincere appology and to be left the fuck alone. OP is a brainless kid who only can think about himself and not how he's words can impact another.

Sure you have freedom of speech, it doesn't mean you have freedom of repercussions. The other guy shouldn't resort to violence; rather he should resort to getting police or OP's parents involved.

TL;DR OP is a faggot.

OP wouldn't do that. The police will do a thorough investigation into such a shallow case, and discover both parties are at wrong and justice will follow through accordingly.

OP fined with harassment, and the other fag fined with threats of violence.

Say
"Lol I agree with your girlfriend, if I had a small dick like you, I'd be angry too"

just fuck with him more and post results. Make another thread and roll for dubs to decide what you say to him. Or take dubs here.

>Sounds like the guy wants a sincere appology
For what? Seems to me he is angry about nothing. Why should OP apologize?
If you start rewarding people for being professionally offended, they keep doing it.

You are making assumptions. OP only has posted images of their conversations after OP did his faggotry. I wonder why OP didn't screen cap his shenanigan? Is it perhaps that it would shed light onto his own actions. Perhaps I did some really harmless shit. Perhaps OP embarrassed him in front of his friends. Perhaps OP is a faggot. I think we know the answer, and that is why OP didn't post up him trolling some stranger and getting a reaction OP didn't anticipate.

*I did some -> he did some

1 stop being a fagbook fag.
2 there is no 2

heres a cap of the post
im the blue, hes the pink, and 2nd post got deleted pretty soon after

Pretty fucking tame. OP I take it all back. Call the police, get this fuck stick arrested.

Pay him out for being an incompetent faggot that needs to leech off others to pass. Just fuck him up if he wants to fight

seriously, this is what police are for.

Get the non-emergency number, so that you don't get in trouble for wasting their time if they decide it's not worth their time.

Also, bring it up to your parents.

I agree with this

No one cares or knows about your cactus statue but I’m assuming wace is the WA equivalent of HSC or QCS

send him pics of big black dicks and tell him he'll never measure up

Pew pew nigger

did he give that heart reaction?

nah lol a friend of mine did
he replied to my comment after my cap saying "someone ban this guy" and all my friends started replying agreeing, hence why i saw the whole thing to be a piss take

You seem like a nice guy. Just watch your back and let your friends know what's going on. Let your parents see the messages too. You aren't alone!

You honestly have 3 options
1.Kick his ass
2.Ignore it
3.Call the cops

but considering you had to come to Sup Forums to decide what to do I would think its fair to assume you are fucking retarded and maybe suicide would be the best option for all involved.