Who does Germany never produced magical players like Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Messi, etc

Who does Germany never produced magical players like Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Messi, etc.

Because they don't need memes to win the world Cup.

>disappearing
>not magical

German players stay in Germany. They don't need to go to English and Spanish teams because they aren't from third world countries. Soccer is gay anyway. Anyone who disagrees with me is a fag and gay and has a small penis.

Agreed
/thread

>German players stay in Germany
that's wrong

the last world cup proved 10 great players > 1 GOAT player

They work as a team to a system an they have produced magical players just not step over kings

>Kevin Großkreutz
>not magical
pick one Paco

REUS
E
U
S

Why does Mexico despite football being by far the #1 sport and having way more people than Germany never produce a magical player AND never have a great team?

fuck, I feel like eating cheetos now

>tfw I have to go to brazil to buy fucking salgadinhos now

kill yourself chicano

Because they're too serious and calculated and don't actually have a soul.

For me, it's Zinedine Zidane

not completely true, but it is true that very few of them leave. theres like ten in the PL and the rest of the leagues only have one or two

But we have had plenty.
Germany just doesn't play heroball most of the time.
And then there is the cultural stigma where Europeans can never acknowlege Germans as being better.
Brits are especially good at this.

german academies dont allow fun

Germans only care about efficiency and winning results not flair and having fun

Very good

Ozil looks like a magician t bh

a better question is why does mexico have the GOAT cheetos flavors? These and the ball ones were amazing.

this desu

Douglas Costa got criticised for doing a rainbow flick over that overrated meme player Brandt.
Media said it's disrespectful lel

thats kinda sad I wish players didnt hold back on doing skills, its a spectator sport so why not make it funner to watch

I guess you are talking about field players because you didn't mention Neuer or Kahn

that was just some fake controversy because journalists will write everything if they can get a headline with Bayern out of it
Bundesliga teams are very attacking with lots of dribblers, often to their detriment in Europe
the fans demand it

because they don't play in bare feet in open sewers with a cabbage for a ball when they are children.

Because Mexican teams would rather invest in old as fuck has been sudaca players than in their young talent.

>Not making a team of germanic goalie/defence, italian midfield and south american attack

its like you dont want to win

if you actually want to win

Goalies- italian or german
defence- german, italian
midfield-french, spanish
attack- spain, argentina, brazil