Paradox pulls "discriminatory" Stellaris mod that made all humans white

>Paradox pulls "discriminatory" Stellaris mod that made all humans white
Cant make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=687816935&searchtext=
youtube.com/watch?v=OeJ5AXfEkF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm starting to actually feel oppressed. I want to purge.

>pulls a "discriminatory" mod
>in a game that has a option to purge populations

Now somebody make an all African mod and see how long it last, with all assurances it will never be removed, as, Paradox is a Swedish company.

Amusing since half this game revolves around slavery and mass genocide.

Another company added to the list that will never see my money.

Do it anyways as social experiment

Okay, now make a Sweden Mod where everyone is black.

I prefer purging niggers from my system

Adds depth to the game

>what is streisand effect
that's why you always pirate games first and support developer after

I was so close to getting that mod. It's literally just a model change for when you look at pops or leaders

>People gave these devs money

Well obviously a "African Phenotype mod" would have stayed up.

I seriously don't understand why whites are being completely castrated from being proud of their own culture or whatever.

I'm not even white, it's just sad seeing what's happening to you and your children. Having to grow up ashamed of your own skin. Very sad.

Can't you just get it from nexus or something?

>"an accurate representation of humans"
>unless you live in a country that is 98% white

Yes.

You can also just edit the game files saving over their names and portraits.

repostin'

You just don't play it right

>play diverse and tolerance human empire
>replace every meatbag through PURGING
YOU WANT DIVERSITY, DON'T YOU MEATBAG ?
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO -DISCRIMINATE- HOMO MECHANICUS, ISN'T IT ?
YOU'RE NOT A -BIGOT-, RIGHT ?

Swedish humans mod.
All males are black with Islamic names.
All females are white blondes with Nordic names.

Somebody get on this.

Paradox is retarded, the vast majority of their core fanbase are racists, closet racists and history nerds, then they made a game without the history bit, what did they really expect

Jokes on them I pirated the game and installed the mod manually

This is why I never buy games anymore

They have a nexus for stellar is already?

>tfw I downloaded the mod just in time
Muslims in space? It's supposed to be a scifi not a fantasy game

Why do they care what other people do in their own sessions? They made their game the way they wanted, let people play the way they want. That's what modding is all about.

Who the fuck are they discriminating against? No one forces you to mod the game. They want mods to represent the way the player wants to play, but not when it upsets their sensibilities? They made a pretty good game, but fuck Paradox. I didn't even use the mod nor did I want to, but shit like this just pisses me off.

I'll be enslaving or purging every brown pop in my next empire. Amazing how slavery and purges are a-okay and vanilla game mechanics, but god forbid someone want to have only one phenotype for a scenario where an authoritarian aryan master-race purged all the other races.

good thing i already got that installed

btw can you explain to me why its racist to want an only white empire but not racist to literally exterminate all trace of a species and replace them with a genetically engineered slave race

I like that there's still a literal Nazi mod that's still up. I guess if the Nazis are "diverse" then it's okay

I'm both a closet racist and a history nerd, and I don't even feel like trying Stellaris anymore.

kek

sheeeeeeeit

>Civ IV Realism Invictus
>Can play as Hitler
feelsgoodman.jpg

>tfw I made a cockroach slave race and named the planets they live on after Turkish cities

>accurate representation of humans
>in a fucking SCI FI FANTASY

Stellar gets really boring after a few hours.

When are they going to finish alpha testing and release the full game?

Lol sweden you never dissapoint.

There's already a better phenotype mod out there though, that let's you choose from 4 different races.
you can be großgermania, space kangz, caliphate or glorious nippon.

They don't care, this is just a way to pander to lefties and their anti-racism rhetoric.

CUZ WE WUZ NAZIS AND SHEIT

Finish the game DLC pack $14.99

Call it the we was kings mod.

I think many of the ones leading the charge against whiteness fail to realize the shitstorm a brewing when the worm inevitably turns.

Even now the constant tossing around of all the racist card along with the multiple other ism's is losing it effect

you call someone a monster long enough and they embrace it and become the monster everyone says they are and thats exactly the way its heading

shit game anyways. take this shit to Sup Forums

the game is fucking garbage
>playing memeperium of man
>genetically modify my dudes to make spess mahreens
>my xenophobic population treat the new spess mahreens as an entirely different species and hate them

If it had been an accurate representation of humans in space, it would only have Asians and white people. Niggers are never going to space, unless they get to ride along as test monkeys with whitey.

Germny and therefore any white person was hammer into the ground with Hitler guilt.

I remember on release I walked around streams and laughed at black scientists in Stellaris.When being told I am racist I told them to name at least one.I laughed even more when they named Neil Tyson and then couldn't name anyone else.

That's what you get for being a soft cunt m8, purge them all

RIGHT

WING

DEATH

SQUAD

why are you degenerating your bloodline senpai

>accurate representation of humans
>IRL no african country has spacefaring capabilities

If any Swedish dude has the energy they should call them out for breaking the Swedish censor law by doing this, a couple of big companies have recently been severely fucked by it so its worth a shot.

maybe swedes are actually secret nazis sacrificing themselves for the good of the white race

Who cares, don't fight it anymore. When people call me a Nazi on Twitter or whatever, I just say "YUP". If not being ashamed to be white makes me a Nazi then I'm a Nazi, I don't give a fuck.

Not sure what that has to do with a meme game from Swedecuck, but as long as everyone pirates the DLC to get back at them, then who cares

Just do what I do
Enslave all niggers
Hold emergency elections when your dudes elect a nigger

I use some Russian site called skypmods, it has every mod from the steam workshop including the white European mod

purge those who reject the blessing of the emprah

>playing a democracy

Yea I mean I'm hispanic dating a white girl and if I end up marrying her and having children, they'll probably just look white. My aunt married a white guy and had blonde, blue eyed children. So who knows how much white I have in me.

Didn't know I'd end up having to defend them from society and telling them they aren't a monster.

>inb4 Sup Forums hate against race mixing

Also Imperial German Portraits are apparently OK so as long as you say its from a particular part of history its fine.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=687816935&searchtext=

Are you at all surprised,paradox are massive SJWs,their development team is literally your typical pink/bright hair dyed landwhales and cringey nu-males.

youtube.com/watch?v=OeJ5AXfEkF4

soon

aren't most hispanics a mixture of native americans and spanish colonials?
the spanish themselves being a mixture of mediterranean and moor

>European phenotypes and names only

You got to admit that's a pretty stupid mod.

Yeah I play with a Russian mod.

Americans are all trash anyway so it does not matter.

Well now I'm glad I didn't buy into the hype.

Hispanic isn't a race, are you a spaniard descendent or an indio de mierda?

Pulling a discriminatory mod from a game that allows genocide.

Well..
That's quite a Paradox.

see thats another thing hispanics intermix very well within just a generation or 2, espcially in the US where many whites/hispanics/ and even some blacks have a bit of native murrican in em

>blacks hype for less whitey in the US in the future
>completely ignoring the increase in hispanics
>inplying many won't just be white folks with possibly a slight tan and hispanic last name and consider themselves white

t. zipperhead

Pirated it. Lost interest after about 2 hours. Deleted it.

If they spent a 1/3 of the time actually finishing the game instead of fighting for social justice, it might be a game worth buying. Might.

>playing a half finished game

glad i pirated this shit

they are straight up aztecs usually

Praise Kek, wormbloods.

Actually I side with Paradox on this.
It's historical revisionism, everyone knows Europe has always been a multicultural society free of hate.

Doesn't really surprise me (this is a trend with most gaming companies). What surprises me is that no one is competing competently with them. Stellaris was a nice-ish game. For a while. Just got to find a place to host and push files that so they can't pull them.

A place that is trigglyproof. The Nazi flags mod has to be the next one to go though. Good thing I have backups.

>recruit new scientist
>expert in quantum physics
>gorilla with dreadlocks
>Bon'Qui Qui McChicken

>can genocide and enslave the entire galaxy, including your own people
>but a whites only mod is bad

kekekekekekekeke

You should put the neet meme bald guy in one of the unemployed tiles.

>Paradox
>Not eternal swedes

Guys... They've always been faggots.

>Sup Forums thread about this gets deleted

Niggers are annoying in this game because they destroy muh realism

>implying a nigger can be a scientist who invents Warp drives n shiiiiiiiieeeet

Just enslave all niggers.

The programmer had a "make space great again" hat. Trump supporter?

>playing as humans
Plebs.

not a single man in this video has shoulders wider than16 inches
also
>we like to be approachable

le ironic

then your people get pissy, unless you are playing as a collectivist like you probably are commie

the thing to remember about gaming as a whole is many people in alll the companies know on another and its like one big circle jerking cliq.

Unpopular opinions/ideas rarely rise up for fear of being shunned/blackballed in the industry.

Especially after the great 3rd party dev purge at the start of the 360/ps3 gen when prices become to high to make big games for many.

Same shit with the indie game business and it tends to burn out many of the rational ones having to kiss ass and suck up to the cunt nuggets that have popularity and know the right people

This.

Avian master race

Back to playing the furry races it is...

Never buy a product from a company that won't sell it to you.

I used to buy everything these guys put out, day of release, before they went down this path.

Fuck Paradox, fuck Steam, fuck em hard with a rusty spike.

I play as collectivist because individualism is just a negative.

>Can play the whole campaign of DLC Kings 2, Europa Memeversalis or Victoria 2 without any lags
>Stellaris becomes unplayably slow just after 80 years
Whoever optimized this game needs to be culturally enriched by Somalians

plz this

>we wuz kangz phenotype

thats true

>make a Democracy (yes I know I know) and all candidates are niggers so have to elect a nigger
>wanna pick a good admiral for my Fleet, only niggurs available
>purge a planet from niggers
>to stop the AI from growing niggers I have to babysit every planet which is tedious in a huge empire
>whenever I click something I have to see a nigger

why do they have to be everywhere?
what for?
I think Niggers look disgusting. Why do I have to tolerate them even in a fucking videogame?

Would that even be a punishment? I say force them to live with the Polish in a working class neighborhood.

Just a reminder you can still buy nazi flags on Amazon but not Confederate flags.

The game is broken in the end game anyways, as soon as I get to around 100k fleets I get so much stutter it's unplayable and I have a GTX 970, i7 and 32gb of ram.