Be me

>Be me.
>Be nerdy growing up and small for my size.
>Get shit over it.
>Girls side with bullied because they liked the aggressive dominant males. I figured they'd never date me but they lacked human to human compassion of a weaker male.
>Still had a crazy physical ability but was small.
>Get older and bigger but no social skills due to lifelong bullying.
>Figure I'll just get money instead.
>Also go to the gym to get in better shape an build some muscle.
>Turns out I was super intelligent so that isn't too hard for a guy like me.
>Get into a great grad program that people know pays really good money.
>Now bitches want me after knowing the income is going to be right with my post grad setup I'm working on.

Nope. I saw how they were as a group before I was desired and after and see how they act in public. Now I just fuck and chuck after really seeing how female nature is it's pretty disgusting. Guys showed more compassion to weaker men, guys were cool to hang out with me and between both my female and male friends the guy friends rarely lied or opened a message and never responded. Overall my experience has been that guys are 1000x better than women. At work girls were taking more time off, lying and generally involved in more bullshit and were generally lazier and did more social harm. I realize that women are literal cancer if given any power or a position in society and aren't worth marrying. Give me ONE good reason why you haven't gone MGTOW yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/sp.pop.grow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody cares

Okay but give me one reason why you haven't gone MGTOW yet if you know how women operate. There's a question at the end of the block off bullshit, nigger.

mgtow master race reporting in

most dudes are just to dumb to realize that pussy is not worth the time and effort and that all the time you waste and money spent trying to impress a women could have been spent bettering your self

Wow that was boring.

tl;dr version - OP has average intelligence and is leaning towards homosexuality.

Sounds about right

I fuck women. I just don't marry or date them or put up with them much.
It isn't worth it. I've realized that they think their vagina is a golden ticket to everything more often than not and only play the "I'm a girl card" for advantages and are quick to claim equality when it helps them but as soon as other negatives come up with it they back away. They are really entitled, manipulative users as a collective and aren't worth it. Some good ones exist but this is a bowl of M and Ms where 90 percent are poisoned and you're digging for good ones.

>user chased Stacies all through school
>ignored girls who might have been nice to him because not pretty enough.
>still chases Stacies
You're getting what you deserve, buddy.

MTGOW is like a salty circle jerk from reddit... holy hell, welcome to 2017 where no one wants to marry anyway.

women do not want you for your money.
marriage is a mistake.

you don't need to make a bumper sticker about it

I chased nobody in high school and left early for college. You assumed I did. I was not a guy they would date. I was socially stunted and never even hung out at someone's house that didn't already live in my neighborhood until I was in college. In high school I sat in class and went home. I was small for my age in high school, had a high pitched voice and had different less mainstream (but not autistic) hobbies so I fit no cliques. Which in high school throws you out of the dating market since it's all cliques. Not belonging to a defined group only works out alright in dating as an adult or in uni. Which is partially what made me more desirable outside of high school.

So 0/10.

>be me
>glorious feminist slaughtering MGTOW with a massive bod and a 200 IQ Rick and Morty watching brain
>fucks tons of dudes because they 1000x better than women
>total chad
>goes on Sup Forums to flash my beautiful, throbbing, veiny masculinity
>mfw the beta cuck virgins aren't instantly getting red pilled when the virgin chad tries to get them to join his cult

Own no bumper stickers. They do make a valid point in regards to legal matters. Actually, studies show.. women do care about income.. a lot. Men don't really give a fuck. Women care a lot about social status and money. You should look at most of the research on it. Marriage rates have been on the decline as a whole but women are seeking it more so than men these days and that trend has been increasing relative to the total trend of marriage.

hehe
truth

This. People like OP are the reason the west is fucked and humans will soon become an endangered species.

How does it feel to know people like you are going to cause the first world to undergo an underpopulation crisis?

12 yr old detected

See:

I have a 6 pack now, pretty good body, and am doing very well for myself. I never chased them as I covered in that post. However, I can easily get them now. I just don't want them to date. I fuck and run it dry and move onto the next one now. Causing a trend where this movement and similar ones like it are growing by setting guys up to be jaded or distrusting enough to make that move is setting your situation up. Which, takes two to tango. A guy without the social awareness to get burned enough to see it for what it as as much as it takes a generally manipulative mass willing to burn him enough to go there. It's a trend of betas going their own way or ex betas going their own way because they majority of women will burn them horrifically or have in a way that is repeated by others until a trend develops.

It's OP btw. I'm saying MGTOW came about due to two groups. The average woman and the current or ex beta males. They do see a very true thing about female nature that a day one alpha will likely never see or experience.

stupid nig nogs like this who believe you have to breed or else the world will be under populated

people breed like cockroaches man if you ask me the Illuminati is right and we need a fucking purge

How do we fix mens self esteem issues? We need to exude confidence.

Not bad. We are overpopulated. Honestly, I don't think it's a very big deal. Men are getting lied to, used, and cheated. Eventually the guys who notice a pattern that is unwarranted will say "fuck them" and bail once they get why it goes on. Their inexperience makes them targets but teaches a valuable lesson.

Anyway, I don't care if it causes population crises. Japan felt a full shock of it, Australia has parts that are getting it too. This is a multifactorial, systemic issue like heart failure or sarcoidosis and leads to the same end result in many cases as is with those countries.

ur fat and gay, fuck off op.

I have kids with her. Otherwise I'd be long gone. I get nothing from this relationship.

I don't know if I could ever go full MGTOW though; there is something magical about a woman when she cares about you, while she cares about you. I'd miss cultivating long term inside jokes too.

men who criticize mgtow are pussy whipped betas

I pretty much am.

I'm tired of being the silver medal. I can't even buy a woman a drink without wondering how long it'll be before she's fucking someone else. I am better off alone.

Not op
This..

Plus somehow I can attract women irl but not online. They assume my job doesn't pay much because they have never heard of it but within a few years I'll make more than most attorneys.. Fuck! women really are shallow.

>muh anecdotal unfounded claims

data.worldbank.org/indicator/sp.pop.grow

Population growth is already slowing down all across the first world.

Look I'm not asking you to fuck like rabbits. It's your life, you do what you want. I'm simply informing you that behaving like a selfish narcissistic social recluse who thinks they're so 'redpilled' and 'too good for women' will have serious consequences. I guess I better read 'A Brave New World' again, so I can get used to the future that humanity has to look forward to.

>fuck the economy and civilization because muh opwessed man feelz!

Merkel would be proud.

What are your coordinates exactly? I need to know where to send the nuke.

have fun changing diapers and getting a divorce you blue pill cuck

OP here.

What necessity is there in growing the human population? At some stage the population grown has to slow down and go on the decline. Blaming MGTOW for that gives it too much power IMO but let's pretend for a minute that it does and that it's men's fault (again, pretending you don't need to fuck a woman as well to grow a population). Something is wrong with the population shrinking how? Long term here besides countries gaining productivity on a global scale how is this an issue? How is a country not gaining more footing based on population good or bad on the global scale? Saying its shrinking doesn't tell me why I should give a fuck.

Tell me why I should care if a population declines. Give me ONE good reason. Also, in case you weren't aware women are the ones who control reproduction. Men don't have nearly as much say in it generally speaking.

>worrying about sluts from bars cheating on you
Woah buddy you're way down the rabbit hole. How about you pick up a hobby and meet some nice qts there. One that doesn't involve drinking.

>c-cCUUCKK!

and the search for an argument continues

There is no need for growth in population, but we do need a preventer of young people for the economy to stay strong... So we need to remove old people faster.

>Tell me why I should care if a population declines

I'm sure the Japanese can tell you all about it

Okay but why should I.. on an individual basis care. What about the economic concerns should bother me. My job has fixed generations ahead of me and if I'm being realistic it's not in jeopardy. So... knowing this if it won't affect my job on an individual basis why should I give a shit about the economy of my country? I can get my piece. Why should I care about what happens elsewhere? Give me one valid reason to give a shit. I'm okay with going to where japan is with the grass eating men in case you haven't figured it out.

>I had no worth as a man
women didn't want me
>i now have worth as a man
women want me

holy fuck stop the presses

A countries population needs to replenish itself to have a stable economy. If the population shrinks the economy will decline.

Also I'm not saying MGTOW is the primary cause of first world population decline. Fact is it's basically you versus literally the most powerful instinct that humans have, you worthless losers aren't going to do much. But it doesn't help. MGTOW is merely a symptom of a much larger problem.

Give no fucks then. Why are you here asking for validation if you just want to be selfish? Just be selfish and move on.

Worth as a man shouldn't be based on income which is where mine was largely generated. All personality factors being equal they care about getting resources. That isn't love, that's marrying your banker. Most will do that and get the best asset they can.

My worth before any success was that I was still pretty good looking, intelligent and engaging but none bothered to get even 2 words in because I lacked the social status they were after. My worth went up because with income comes higher social status so now they are willing to scratch more than just the surface. However, if you aren't a sexually desirable male many women will -knowingly or unknowingly- treat you like literal subhuman trash. That is a very pervasive trait I've noticed. They lack empathy for guys who are down on their luck or low on the totem pole. They will even kick him in the ribs if given the chance. Men are bastards but not generally that bad and they are better at getting intrinsic human value and thus gaining more genuine emotional depth than women have.

What do you take the larger problem to be then? I agree it's a symptom of a larger problem but here might be a point to differ on.

>b.b..b..but.. the economy

> believing that giving birth to more worthless retarded dips hits makes you morally superior

Yes this is the point of mgtow. Women are shallow. So own them and let's establish them as more of second class citizens... It's the only thing Muslim countries had right.

I'm gay and on welfare so all and all contentment

I made that post you're replying to (OP here).

I can't agree with owning them though if left to their own devices they are damaging. I would say repress them on some level for sure in certain dimensions but muslims are a little extreme IMO.

Cool but get your retinas checked for roth's spots, look for Kaposi sarcomas and don't skip antiviral treatments or you'll need to switch medications.

Most of them are incapable of financing. They run up debt because they are inherently more selfish.

Already married. Find yourself a traditional woman with an IQ thats at least 80 percent of your own. I lived my life not as mgtow but as someone who didnt settle for second best and didnt hide who I truly was. Went through a lot of women until i found her at 24.

If an asteriod was discovered hurtling toward earth that would hit in exactly 100 years, would you be concerned? After all you would almost certainly be dead by the time it hits, so why should you, on an individual basis, care?

It may be hard for you to understand, but some people actually give a shit about the world around them. Some of us aren't unfathomably selfish recluses like you.

Yeah why should we worry about the economy. Clearly your feelings are of higher priority.

And no, I'm not trying to be 'morally superior'. I'm just right.

If I knew an asteroid was going to hit earth in 100 years for a fact and we couldn't stop it from hitting I wouldn't have kids. Assuming we knew full well that this thing would kill everything on earth with no way to be safe from it. There would be no point if I know their fate or their kids fate is fucked. Would be a bad move. I would just not reproduce and live with it should that be a fixed case and I would tell the rest of the population to wither out so as to minimize death caused from more traumatic factors than old age. I wouldn't care since it is out of my life and life has no greater meaning. I would just minimize grand suffering from catastrophe. We all die anyway so my generations deaths would be normal and not concern me. Just prevent another generation and the problem is resolved... in a negative way but resolved nonetheless.

The population may decline but shifts in numbers are normal. You may say that me not caring is being an asshole but you miss another point. You focus so much on economic issues related to having a bigger population that you missed environmental issues that will cause far greater suffering long term. You're picking between two evils and the economic concern is short sighted given projections. Consider that for a moment. First world countries won't be hit as hard by it but turn to India to see what I mean.