So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha

lmfao. no stop. fucking stop now op. also please ditch that disgusting whore.

Even considering this makes you a beta.
An hero.

Nice copy paste faget

She's only pressuring you to watch because she's already done it behind your back lmao

If a NEET like yourself could actually get a girlfriend, you'd be nuts to stay with her after that, let alone consider it.

if she is hugely unsatisfied with your dick it is something to think about. She needs satisfaction, buy some toys, medium bait thread.

ffs the undesirables are persistent with their bots

do you really blame her?

She either wants you to pick up on some moves the nig nog puts out or thinks you have a small wee wee

No she isnt. Fake and gay. Get off the fucking internet.

She's a whore. Move on.

Notify your local KKK

Either bot replies or morons who STILL haven't woke up to the fucking agenda

Totally a legit thread guys. PLEASE AVOID READING THIS AT ALL COSTS

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Lol at that chick pretending she has melanin receptors in her pussy. The nigger worship meme is entering uncharted cringe territory.

Hmm wonder why the thread is about to die?

Someone say something to disrupt the narrative?

Nahh

Who hasn't seen this thread

Let it stand as an example of bots to the lurkers who are asleep. The thread APPEARED to be popping until it was called out. Then for some (((unknown))) reason there was almost a 15 min gap and almost died.

Wonder why

You need to man up faggot. Considering this is an insult to your manliness. Kill a nigger in front of her

Bump to temporarily preserve a prime example of what a narrative pushing bot thread is.

if this is not a nigger staging a LARP by tossing out some low quality b8 you should absolutely off yourself...

Check out the bot thread guys

Thats not real right