No cut inside man

>No cut inside man
>Possibly no Messi
>Chance for a USA meme run against shit competition that spawns a legion of insufferable Pulishitposters
>Very good chance of Brazil steamrolling the tournament to a 6th world cup and spawning a legion of insufferable Nermanposters
i was starting to get excited but now im thinking this 2018 world cup is going to be bad

>>Chance for a USA meme run
>bad
sup you disgusting chicano

CHI

CHI

you're supposed to say CA

Robben retired? God, I hate this nigger.

Argentina will qualify
Netherlands won't
the US will reach the QFs and then get trashed by the first real team they meet
Brazil will probably win
Italy will reach the final and lose

CHI

damn u were so close to a 100%. Too bad Italy will lose all their matches in the group stage. Sad!

>he doesn't know about the 12 years curse
filthy casual

CHARITO IS BETTER

Italy has like 4 good players

>Bonucci
>Verratti
>Belotti

i count 3 desu
doesn't matter, we were worse in 1994 and still reached the final
the curse is stronger than anything

LE LE

Why can't Chicanos have pride in the USA?

What about Buffon?

What's funny is no one in Mexico even likes them.

he'll be on his last legs
he's been very error prone lately and can only get worse now

will still start because it's Buffon, but right now Donnarumma is better

OP here, I'm not even chicano, I just hate overhyped shitposting spam. If USA makes it to the round of 8 or beats a good team and Pulisic performs well, the "USA USA USA USA USA USA" "PULIGOAT" spam will be unbearable for the next year. Same thing if Brazil wins the tournament, the shitposting will be awful.

Cant fucking stand pocho faggots that support mexican nts. You should go back to your parents dirt patch in mexico and get ass fucked by wasps for having no sense of pride for the country that raised you.

then fuck off to reddit if you dont like shitposting

CHI

>I'm not even chicano
>cares about the world cup
>doesn't want the US to do well

yeah, kill yourself Pedro

i support both

the thing is, you grow up watching sports with your fathers. our fathers naturally preferred to watch Mexico games. i have early memories of campos, hernandez, cuau, etc

people root for teams that aren't from their cities all the time. it's the same thing

>people root for teams that aren't from their cities all the time. it's the same thing
yes, both are for absolute faggots

rooting for your dad's team is acceptable though

As a "chicano" I say fuck Mexico. Never had a connection with that country and could give a fuck less about the people there. I am American.
Maybe if you are a 2nd gen you might be inclined to feel sympathy for them or romanticise that country, but it's a shithole and I could care less.

>brazle winning

2 of theyre two best players are in china

itll just take someone to push nerman over on his ankle then its tournament over

the winners will be from mainland europe

>Trusting us to win when France has a strong team
I'm already preparing myself for a 98 rerun here

England will win the world cup

How could I be a chicano when I say in the OP that Cut Inside Man missing the World Cup is a bad thing?

Chicanos hate Cut Inside Man more than anyone. He's one of my favorite players.

CHI

You sound like you root for some yuro nation because of "muh heritage"