He got a trophy with PoorTSUgal

>he got a trophy with PoorTSUgal
>messi can't win one with Argentina (is white)
Explain this to me.

argentina is one of the worst teams in the world without messi

portugal is the best team in the world without ronaldo (wining the hardest tournament in the world = best team in the world, deal with it)

white people are bad at sports

but the Euro is not the hardest tournament in the world

>portugal is the best team in the world without ronaldo

Kek
As much as i hate rolando, but this is basically bullshit

What the fuck am I reading???
>tf
Ah, nevermind.

>has to leave the team for them to be able to actually win

yeah, good on him

cant wait for my mans to win 2018
the asshurt will be unprecedented

Not the best team, but the first match where they actually played good in the Euro was the final, after Rolando left injured.

Tsu nigga

>players that actually give a shit
>no reliance on one player, even tsu
>competent manager

To be honest Ronaldo seems to LOVE his national team, with passion .Messi seems to enjoy more playing in Barcelona and the fact that his teammates cant score for shit doesnt help

this, but I don't know if that's because Messi is on the spectrum or because he doesn't identify particularly strongly with his home country, being on the other side of the planet n shit

mix of both. It's possible to develop strong national pride without actively participating in the culture, but it requires a targeted mental effort.

He's just a winner, user.

He should try harder!

If Ronaldo hadn't gotten injured, Portugal would have lost.

this looks like something out of a horror film

*He got a trophy after they changed the format of the competition to allow 3rd placed teams to advance.

Sure, props on Poortugal winning the Euros, but the format change is their real MVP.

Kek kill yourself son

Wrong argument really, the only knock on his tournament win is that it was objectively far easier than the copa America. The way the draw worked out Portugal didn't actually play an elite team until the final, and they only won that by defending then getting a random blooter.

>Messi doesn't have a meme-worthy statue in his honor

Eh? If they didn't move to a 24 team format they are eliminated in the group stage. The ease of their route to the final that they won is irrelevant.

Cristiano is extremely lucky desu.

blame Belgium for being a bunch of chokers

portugal got on the "easier" side of the bracket because they were shit/unlucky in the group, not a fault of the format

also
>any tournament
>easier than Copa America
pls, you dont even have to qualify for that shit

>The way the draw worked out Portugal didn't actually play an elite team until the final
Not our fault that other "strong" teams choked. Deal with it.
Also, France only faced one elite/strong team in their way to the final. Ireland and dentists are just meme teams. Switzerland is good though, but it was a group stage match, so not that relevant.

>they only won that by defending then getting a random blooter
A win is a win. I'll let France take the moral victory. They thought the cup was in the bag after beating Germany. Wrong atitude.

>the hardest tournament in the world

Messi's grandmother.

>Portugal without Ronaldo = wins Euro
>Argentina without Messi = can't qualify to WC

>a.e.t
>pen
>normal
>a.e.t