Why is it only acceptable for men not to shave? Isn't this proof of inequality between genders?

Why is it only acceptable for men not to shave? Isn't this proof of inequality between genders?

You seem to have never taken biology, or even a health class so I'll summarize: Men and Women are actually different.

REPORTED
E
P
O
R
T
E
D

Is she trying to mansplain something to me? This is gender appropriation.

She's hairier than I am.

That's why.

Inb4 myths about hairiness and dick, I'm almost 8 inches. I'm not very hairy because I grew up in a hot climate, I learned to tolerate 45 degrees pretty early in life.

He's from Denmark m8, they ain't different there.

Progressive pussies.

I shave because it keeps sweat down

A baby would get rope burn being birthed out of that.

8 inches, cut or uncut?

no way

I'm both grateful and mad that Sup Forums made me see things I probably never wanted to see

Not all women look like this when they don't shave. That is genetics or some hormone problem.

>Turkishwoman.png

But why are Asians hairy if they live in just as hot climates?

That's disgusting

That's an unequally large amount of hair for a woman and it's making muh dick diamonds.

im 8 and cut

fapping still feels great so i guess my mohel did a good job

Acceptable to whose standards?
Its not illegal for women to be hairy is it?
Your oppressing yourself by caving in to the pressures of society you stupid bitch.

Here's a tip though.
Want a boyfriend?
Shave and shut the fuck up.

Uncut.

Cut takes about an inch off your cock. If I were cut my natural would be close to 9 inches, that's comically large and unusable.

Most east Asians aren't hairy

Scots are hairy.
Highland Germans are hairy.
Scandis are hairy.

A better example would be north Africans or Greeks, who are just as hairy and grew up in just as hot environment. I have no answer.

That girl too hairy though.

>45 degrees
>hot

I don't know who decided on Fahrenheit, but the numbers are very different from Celsius

>Cut takes about an inch off your cock. If I were cut my natural would be close to 9 inches,

what did he mean by this

In Britan we usually refer to Asians as Indians, Pakis, Bengalis, Arabs etc. instead of Chinese or Japenese people.

So what countries aren't hairy?

>tfw bengali
>never been called asian, always just indian

I guess Aussies are just racist af

That has to be the single most annoying thing you've ever done. I like your cheeky turns of phrase, but it's technically incorrect to call an entire subcontinent Asia. That's like calling Asia Minor just "Asia" because it's connected to Asia.

You lazy, drunken twats.

Do you unironically think you don't have body hair because of your environment?