/b we need some urgent relationship advice

/b we need some urgent relationship advice
(Pic not related)

My bitchass friend from college always comes crying to me about her relationship problem

Story goes like this
>Be her
>Go out with this guy for about 5 months
>The guy starts talking about how the girl can find someone better than him
>The girl ask's if he wants her to leave
>He say's he's scared of her leaving for someone else but doesnt want her to leave
>She say's she wont
>He say's she will later on because she will find someone better

Now the girl is sad and confused and is always coming to my fucking door at 2 am crying and i cant give her any advice because I dont fucking know what to do either

Please just
End
My
Suffering

Also she is over atm too because she is drinking my tea and trying to calm down kek

I'll take the bait.

do the obvious, reinforce that her boy is weak and that she can do better.

be better than him.

smash

win

The fuck does that even mean, so basically i should tell her that her boyfriend is weak. Like thats gonna fix the problem

he wants you to fuck her instead

No that is just fucking worse, her boyfriend would beat the shit out of me

Are you girl or guy? Do you want to be in a relationship, fulfilling or physical or both with this friend or do you just want to help?

fuck her or you are a Sup Forumsagget

Id rather not specify because itll be the whole "TITS OR GTFO" situation.

I want this bitch to stop waking me up at 3 am and actually help her with advice

>boyfriend would beat the shit out of me
Buy a gun.

Nah im not fucking her, shes a bitch

Id rather not own a gun during college

Stop being her friend if she a bitch and tell her you need sleep. Idk girls are weird and moody

>preconceptions
I had my home invaded three times while I was in college. I was home for two of those times. Better hope you're luckier than I am. Bon chance

tell her to stop dating leftist faggots if she doesn't want to be with an insecure manchild

No because shes my childhood friend and we have our good moments. Its just her boyfriend thats making her feel like shit cause she doesnt know if she wants with this dude.

based on your answer, here's my obligatory -

"TITS OR GTFO"

Based on the fact that you aren't asking for advice on how to smash an emotionally vulnerable college girl, I'd say it's safe to bet you are a chick. Which also explains the lack of understanding of my original post...

But then again you said you'd get beaten up by her boyfriend.... which is unlikely if you are female. Tricky OP, tricky.

If guy, grow a pair and bang or ask her what she wants. Make her say it or gtfo and you will get what you need to know.

Otherwise, if female... good luck? Consider telling her how you feel about her crashing in on you

She doesnt know what she wants with this dude*

Sorry

That kind of answered what genre you are.

I think everyone on this board has a misconsception of what i want from you

The boyfriend is always telling the girl she'll leave after a few months cause she'll find someone better
And the girl is confused to what to do, because she doesnt want to break up with the guy after 5 months of fun and happyness, but she doesnt want to leave after a year because she finds someone else and breaks the initial boufriends heart

That guy has some issues that'll need working through if she wants to stay with him, he'll always be clingy and insecure. Eventually she'll grow likely grow tired of him and move on, ironically only because of his fear itself.

>dating girl better than me
>expressing that sentiment to girl in question
>fail out of college because im actually huge retard

I legit need advice

Does she leave now are does she leave later?

Last words in this thread for the night from me, not like I am helping you as you would like.

She should leave now, he needs to have his heart broken so he knows how to work for a relationship and not fear what could happen. I was like this, a girl strung me out hard and I have never feared being dumped since. Sort of immunized me. I've been dumped and have broken off relationships since that first time as well. None were as bad as the first and I wouldn't trade the experience for the world.

The problem is, the dude has already had MANY relationships before and knows what it feels like to be heartbroken.
Especially from long term relationships. Tbh she wants to stay with this dude really badly but he's pushing her away strangely

God damn. I once was a pussy too, OP. I mean, I'm probably still a pussy in many ways.

Here's your problem. Girl has some dude she wants to fuck giving her problems. She's friends with you but doesn't want to fuck you. She feels free to bother you asking stupid questions about unsolvable problems like relationships; the simple fact is, that dude doesn't dig her the way she digs him and she's hurting. But she's not on your cock and doesn't want to be.

There is really only one solution: cut this bullshit off. Terminate the friendship, politely. At least as it's currently configured. You just have to say some version of "are we going to fuck? If we're not, have a nice week."

She'll walk, but at least you won't be answering stupid questions. You really won't have lost anything.

nigger we are childhood friends, i cant really fuck her, ive never had feelings towards her and im not desperate for pussy

damn you, keeping me coming back lol. I'm a sucker and a sucker for this shit specifically. fuck me. anyways, based on that information, tell him to suck it up and that she doesn't want to hear that from her strong guy who beats people up. feel it out for several more months and see if he bucks it up or if he keeps dragging her down with the negativity...

also, check in any way you can to see if he's cheating. he could be pushing her away, hoping she takes the bait and leaves so he can be free and clear with somebody else without being the villain to a nice girl

put your fucking penis in her and shut her the fuck up.

hes not cheating, he has somewhat high rep and everyone knows him. as well as hes always with his buddies and im friends with them.

Trust me ive asked around numerous times if theyre cheating

tldr: OP doesn't want to smash friend in question

sidenote: you don't have to have feelings or be desperate to appreciate good pussy. its sort of a thing you can just do, like drinking wine or going to a car show or any other appreciable shit

Like i said, i have pussy every saturday night at the neighbours jock party if i want it. Im not desperate

The guy is being unreasonable and I don't think she should respond in kind. It's just kind of a weird emotional blackmail where he makes her feel extra bad for leaving him. Personally I think she might as well stick it out and just not give a fuck when she eventually does get sick of it and ends it.

It's his issue not hers and she isn't really obligated to accommodate it too much. Ending relationships is always shitty regardless.

this one's got it figured out. I'll leave content with this response. good one. best of luck OP.

Thats actaully a decent response.
ill forward it to her

Yeah now shes complaining abt the fact she doesnt want to hurt him in the end and thinks she'll be forced to stay with him IF she ends up finding someone later on

everything I told you is still right. Also if you had pussy you'd have it with you now, and she wouldn't be knocking on your door at 2am.

On the off chance that you aren't some mopey pussy and genuinely want an answer to her unanswerable question, the answer is that there is no answer. The dude isn't into her; she's into him; tl dr get over it.

The blacks have a way with words sometimes. Of all people, Oprah Winfrey has a story about how she was crying / worrying about some dude who kept brushing her off, etc. Her friend Maya Angelou responded "my dear, when people show you who they are, why don't you believe them? Must they show you 5 times? 25 times? 30 times?"

And that is 100% right. Dude is showing Girl who he is. She needs to believe him.

aight. Im forwarding most of these to her

Shes still convinced that she wants to stay with him
Now shes asking me what she should say to him for him to stop this "You'll leave sooner or later" bullshit

Man, this guy just has it all figured out doesn't he. There shouldn't be any women in your life that you aren't fucking, in fact you probably shouldn't talk to them at all. Finish it off with an Oprah quote namedropping Maya Angelou to look deep.

Just a stereotypical Sup Forumstard through and through. Never change buddy.

LOL, I have a wife 10 feet from me. What in my central point is wrong? This girl is deep into a dude who isn't into her. Am I correct or not?

How is he not into her though, hes scared shes going to leave

You guys are all fags.

Have an honest talk with him about how it's always a possibility in any relationship but that she really does like him and that should be enough. Him complaining about it doesn't help so he should just shut up about it. If she wanted to be cruel she could mention that she doesn't like how insecure he is and him talking about it constantly is a turn off, but I don't know that I'd recommend that route just for his sake even if it would probably solve the problem.

That's pretty much the best she can do. He may stop talking about it casually but there's basically nothing she can do to stop him bringing it up in in arguments and when he's drunk.

Honestly good luck to her.

WOAH TRIPS

Yeah i think this might be the end of the thread. she's starting to shut upp- and think logically now. Thanks /b