Waifu

Waifu

Still here

and

Probably just vidya

>Forza
Why would you play a racing game? They literally are the same as when they were invented. Literally all that has changed are graphics

still here

what vidya?

Rin Tezuka

This but unironically

*shrug*

I always fall for chicks in leather jackets.

>Assassin's Creed Origins
>Assassin is black
>in Egypt
WE WUZ KANGZ

drunk mario kart? :^)

We dont call it that

Nah.

Nice, on what system :p
My friends and I do this, it's fun

What do you call it? I like Aussie slang, I actually call coolers eskys and chilly bins now

why not?

mario games with friends are always fun

Pc.

Well more casserole. Thats all it is anyway.

I dont enjoy racing all that much

how do i genetically experiment on a spider to produce a human-like spider and teach it full english

True. Smb3 is my favorite
Are you bringing your laptop? You guys should play age of empires 2 If so
I think it's more of a soup but you are the chef here

And make it love not eat too right?
Whats that?

Soups tend to be more viscous unless its based with a roux or a thickener is added. If the meat is left in and the sauce is designed to be thick its a casserole.

Learn pcr and sequencing to start. You'll also need like $100,000 dollars to set up even the bare rudiments of a lab (centrifuge, thermocycler, micropipettes, gel electrophoresis, chemicals...)

mario party then perhaps?

You make it sound like I own games like that.

your friends dont either?

Should I watch Gabbu or let my phone charge?

I think mario kart but that is boring.

It's a rts game where you play as historic civilizations. It's a lot of fun. What do you guys usually play?
Ah I indeed stand corrected!

its only boring if you're playing alone, together with friends its fun

Depends. Was LoL or overwatch for a while. Maybe some pubg or something.

Ehh. Ill take your word for it.

nice ears
caramel snugs

It's almost 1am and feel like going to a Tim Hortons
Should I"

do you like tower defense games?

so why did you start using new peek pic?

Hi again
A what?

yep, ill feed it more normal meat (well, normal as in ham, pork, beef, etc) as it grows larger. Its probably a really fucking rudimentary plan, but itll develop more after longer periods of time researching and such. (^^)

alright, so to do that ill have to learn how to use the stock market, how to dominate an area of marketing, or how to con people out of money and get around $1.5m to start off with, just in case. thanks, user! (~~)

Meh
Send me one if it works

whoops, meant to do (^o^) and (~u~), sorry!

Timmy's
Basically Canada's equivalent of Dunkin Donuts I think

anyways, how was everyone's day today, anons?

Lol I've never played any of those
Any time

Just do it

i'll chip in some funding if you make me a catgirl

ever played dungeon defenders?

Good. I finally figured out what I was stuck on with my computer. How was yours?

well, PETA might be on my ass if it's a cat im experimenting on, but ill put that as second priority! (*₩*)

Oh... go I guess
Yeah only enjoyed it when mods made it hilarious

ooh, it was good! got kinda high in the middle of the day and just watched samurai jack and stranger things for 5 hours, so it wasnt productive though (>~

fuck PETA, i want a harem of pussy

rip, i loved that game

EHh defense isn't fun as attack

it shall be done my lord

Mako has ruined me as a person...

Why was the cockroach censored?
Thats disgusting. An actual catgirl? You furry faggot. That'd be a disgusting combination. Think Hermione in the Chamber of Secrets movie when she takes the Polyjuice potion and turns into a catgirl.

PETA can fight me, but ill probably lose (>_

he ruined you like a used car
What happened?

I'm playing Forza, and I can't help but want to swap a rotary into every car I can. Please end my suffering.

catgirl probably as in 'catlike features', i.e. any anime catgirl with cat ears, a tail, maybe paws or whiskers, etc (~.~)

i disagree, i like setting up defenses and seeing how long i can hold out, besides dungeon defenders still lets you fight too, its not all about the defenses

nah i'll back you up, we got this

Hah

rekt thread, Sup Forums vs PETA edition
>inb4 "b is not your personal army"

I was warned, and I didn't listen... I'll be stuck making dumb car purchases for the rest of my life now...

IRL that'd still be very disgusting.
That'd be really disgusting. Have you ever touched a spider? Fuckers are gross. Combine that with human features... Just eck..

someone made it
joke time ?

I don't it's boring

Uh here?

Tomo

who?

you're boring :(

You're picky :p

i think the bristles of a tarantula would be very nice to lay on, but im probably just fucked in the head because i own one (-,,,-)
and, about the catgirls, you have your tastes and i have mine. if someone says a catgirl would be disgusting, so be it, i cant judge anyone for their opinion (9w9)

You're scaring me

I know I am both

sorry (^n^) my opinions are garbage and i probably sound more than a bit insane (umu)

Shouko best waifu

Tarantulas have urticating hairs. Rubbing up against these during sex would hurt like a bitch. And would be worse if your dick touches on. You could get a rash for days from getting stuck with one of them.
I can tell you obviously don't own one because you don't know that the tarantula hairs are irritating to the skin.
>if someone says a catgirl would be disgusting.
Just think about it. It would look like an abomination, realistically. I know you're thinking it would look like your cute anime kemonomimis but it wouldn't. It'd probably look like Hermione in the Polyjuice potion scene in Harry Potter. And for the spider girl, it would be some gross abomination with dripping incisor with spider spit and beady red eyes. Not to mention both of these probably would develop cancer and other genetic diseases from the mutated cells
Realistically, kemonomimi are shitty.

go play your shitty pubg then

TBH I'd rather be on wot

yes
akame
this one too

>Windows 10 update ruined sound drivers again

I'm hungry again, wilu you make me some food?

whats stopping you from playing wot then?

did he draw that, or just put the pics together?

did i say i ever touched them, desu? im trying to say something along the lines of, if they could be genetically modified (or removed altogether) it would work, sorry for not being clear (^~^)
but, i understand your perspective, so i dont blame you. everything you're saying is correct, and im just some weeb faggot on the internet (T~T)
but, again with the catgirls, what im thinking of will probably be more like "it looks like cosplay but actually is real" than "mixing cat dna with human dna and seeing what sticks", ack. during testing for something like that, something like the polyjuice potion would definitely happen. but, trial and error, y'know? (p-p)

Now just sprinkle some Mwee and you goid
>windiws has a problem with drivers
Welcome to Windows.

Morning.

Morning cute

I would willingly Mwee my car if I could mod it to make it look like that. One of my dream cars is to somehow mod as Chaika to have Chaikaface.

morning! how did you sleep (*u*)

yeah, but it gets old when I have to go back onto Focusrite, get the workaround driver, and go through the same steps every few months.
I'm just keeping the installer on a flash drive from here on out, that I will promptly misplace.

Yeah, I cant do that to my bike. My desktop, when I can afford it, is getting at least a Rory decal and will be black and red.
Well that just sounds shit tbh

Jill!!!!
Uh you like ramen noodles?
Only one person likes i

no, now it's crystal clear. it WAS shit about 30 minutes ago.
you're drunk.

CC is always cute, how is it going?

I probably didn't sleep enough, but at least I don't have to work on wednesday so there's that.
What about you user?

(^:
PAX had a Va11-Hall-A booth set up

so go home and play alone

Perfect

almost makes me wish I had money and time to go do things like that.