Subway fag here. AMA

Subway fag here. AMA

Is it true that you only get paid like $4 when you start?

Not at my subway. We all start at 7.25 and once we learn to open and close we get a 45 cent raise

What's your current salary?

7.25$ been too busy with uni to learn how to open

Why are the bathrooms always so dirty ?

It depends on when you use the restroom. It's cleaned once daily at around 5-6pm

Why the fuck you guys so stingy with the napkins

Do they call you $5 foot long ;)

i work there also. i want to die every day. i work with nothing but niggers

Mates I work at Subway too. In Canada though. Do you guys have that carved turkey there? fucking love that shit.

have you ever cut a hole in a bun filled it with mayonnaise and then fuck the shit out of it???

no but i've done that with a pineapple without the mayonnaise

yes my dude with the cranberry mustard

We had it last year but it didn't sell enough to come back. Fucken tragedy.

What the shit nigger? Minimum wage where i live is 11.25$/h
Where the fuck are you living you acoustic double niggerfaggot?

I worked there once strung the fuck out on heroin and meth. Working there sucked ass but its such an easy job you can get as high as you want with zero repurcussions

>bring whiskey
>get subway cups
>pour into subway cups
>hang around on cashier with your subway cup of whiskey
>???
>profit

makes lunch rush way smoother assuming you don't get kicked off cash. mine is in a foodcourt so we're busy all the time and tend to stay on one position.

Is it gay to blow your freind but afterwards say no homo?

Did they finally make their footlong a foot long?

if baked perfectly it's always about a foot long. we have a fucking measurer on the counter. it's usually not baked perfectly because we're paid minimum wage.

So much meth smoked in the walk in. Also once overdosed in the bathroom while i was the only one there was supposed to be closing. I left the doors unlocked and didnt set shit up at all

also other subway guys i bet i can make a footlong faster than you fucks.

>you can get as high as you want with zero repurcussions
Even high as shit nigger from poopsmoking butthash?

why did you guys replace that delicious cayenne southwest sauce with that garbage chipotle southwest sauce?

Because Doctor's Advocates wasn't really advocate of it at the end so they went into their labs to come up with a newly advocating flavour and that's what we have now so if you're not happy you can go suck a fat big black nigger cock you jiggaboo faggot

the word chipotle is currently trendier than the word cayenne.

A very very small Midwest town

We actually ran out and the fuckin manager didn't order more so we didn't have any the last week of the promotional

For all you other subway folks, what's the best sandwich you ate or have eaten when you worked?

in orlando we make 8.25 starting

>Fucking cold as hell today, huh?

steak and cheese add pepperoni toasted, with pickles lettuce banana peppers oil shitpotle sauce and some mayo i also crunch jalepeno chips to top it off

Veggie Patty. Call me a faggot but lemme explain first.

It's not the tastiest, but it's tasty with some cheese as long as you heat it through proper. Toast it with some hot peppers and onions and tomatoes on herbs&cheese, throw on some spinach and olives and whatever sauce you like.

You now have an enjoyable sandwich that serves as a full serving of all the nutrients you need for a full day that also takes a long time to get sick of. Can't ask for much more than that.

friendliest girl i've ever met in retail/fast food was working at a subway on a rainy night. cute little redhead.

The rest of y'all are soulless husks. like me.

edit: you also won't get fat and lazy or break out with acne if you eat this sub frequently.

yeah. 3 years of working in food service kinda kills happiness. i worked at noodles and company for a long time before this shithole

sounds like a lie

We don't even carry veggie patties or soup but we do carry seafood sensation so we're just fuckin weird

Have you tryd Jared's 1 foot long?

it's true mate. primary ingredient of the veggie patty is water chesnuts, shit's great for you. the least healthy part of my supersub is the cheese or the bread.

i've been eating this fucker with a few deviances here and there for over a year.

I've heard the seafood sub is delicious, but it's stupid expensive to order a box of so we don't carry it. Anyone who asks for it just ends up getting tuna anyway.

God I wish

How do I get a job there? I've been rejected five times.

Stop being a faggot.

Have you worked previous jobs? Are they hiring? Diploma? If you're in high school still what clubs and activities are you in?

Not into chicks. How do I get a job?

Should I work at Subway? Looking for a part time. How is your typical day?

Yes to all three. I've been out of school for five years, why would you assume I'm in high school? lmao

work at a strip club on ladies night? All of those guys are gay, apparently.

You ever shit in someone's food?

It's actually not bad but no one buys except for druggies late at night lol

No thx fam

Just making sure dude lol. Idk why they wouldn't hire you.

only fast food job i've ever worked bruv. but i hear it's pretty simple as they go. i mean, we don't need to cook anything and we don't operate any complicated equipment. most annoying part is definitely the amount of interaction with customers we have to do- our weird order first then pay formula confuses a lot of people.

It's hell my dude. But 50% off everything and free sandwiches on shift is nice for a poor ass college student

Why the fuck did they change the way they cut the bread? They used to make that triangle cut at the top which kept everything nicely together, but now cut it on the side. What a sham.

what do you other subfags think is the most underrated sandwich? i'm gonna say crispy chicken. tasty shit and hardly ever sells.

I wasn't at subway when they switched so I only know of the side cut

My friend in high school used to work at subway and he would squeeze people's sandwiches if they pissed him off. I swear he must have been autistic or some shit lol.

Lol okay dude lmao

I don't know either. Real sick of being passed up for teenagers who live with their parents and start being ungrateful towards their boss. I'm just going to an hero in the end of the 4th quarter if nothing comes up.
They can't even do that right. The last imbecile who made my sub ripped it to shreds.

man do not get me started on the way we cut our bread. this way is so much faster and easier to teach new people and less likely to get fucked up.

i've had a customer insist i cut the bread a certain way and instead i didn't serve him.

Has anyone walked in with a ruler and measured his sandwich to make sure it was 12 inches?

people more often bitch about the 6 inch subs. 'you cut it off centre wah' like yea i did because i'm eyeballing this shit and not a robot. sorry.

Have you ever not washed your hands and handled people's food?

We get some real bitchy customers so sometimes it's the only way to get back at the customers without being reprimanded or complained to corporate

So if a bum comes in for his daily bath and shiteverywhere right after you open, it'll be disgusting all day?

Nah I find it repulsing and wash everytime.

>you cut it off centre wah

Learn your job, ape. You are in the customer service industry, not the entitled bitch industry.

yep, all the time coming off of the cash i forget or skip it because i'm in a rush to serve the customer. always use gloves though.

Ha no. Another customer will let us know and someone gets chosen to clean. And you may be surprised in how often that actually happens along with blood all over the toilet

BRING BACK THE PASTRAMI MOTHERFUCKER

maybe if i got paid better or if more people actually had an issue with half an inch less sandwich i would, but thanks for the good vibes man.

After working in some of the healthier fast food places - higher end sandwiches (Schlotzkys) and bagel bakeries, to high end 4 star restaurants, I never ever want to think about how dirty kitchens are at every single place. You try to wash your hands all the time, but in the winter after washing for the 40th time that night and getting all chaffed and dry most just say fuck it. All the cockroaches that come in with the tomato boxes and spiders and mice and all that. Just go enjoy your meal, but never ever think about the kitchen.

You'd be the person to complain if we took to long to make sure it was 6 inches lmao

You're being overpaid, honestly. There are autistic employees who know how to cut a sub and it's not fair you have equal pay.

lol there are never any infestations in our food boxes.

The Reuben is next weekend that's kinda close right?

Sure, fuck me for being critical of anyone who has a job in this economy. Some people have real problems.

this thread was really chill before you got upset.
is this bait? probably.

Eyyyyyy Nigga I work at sbubby too dat shit wack got a new job set up when my two weeks is up

Am I upsetting your delicate ego?

Corned beef is good, but it's not pastrami.

Does every nigger that orders a sandwich there take twice as long as every other customer? Do the blacks scrutinize every topping you place on the sandwich and ask you at least three times to put more on it for them? Do they just assume you don't place the standard serving because they are black?

This is why if I enter a Subway and see a bigger in front of me in line I just go somewhere else.

What other problems could there be besides uneven bread cuts?

oh are you this guy?

so we're entitled because we're complaining about our jobs?
you'll complain about your job too when you get one. as humans we adapt to find new problems with our situations.

see i used to think this but after a while actually middle aged white women are more bitchy and picky on average than blacks. my memory of worst customers ever aren't really any one race in particular.

just if you do end up waiting in a long line do us a favour and decide what you want to eat while you're waiting lmao.

Now that you say that it really does tend to go like that and I always have to ask three time what they want cause I can't understand them through their nigger lips

>washing hands

Don't gotta do it forty times if you FUCKING USE THE GLOVES. THEY ARE CHEAP.

wait hold up amerisubfags, do you guys sometimes serve without gloves? what?

Middle aged white moms are by far the worst and best customers. And it's always 50/50 there is no in between. They're either bitchy and entitled or chill and know what it's like

Well idk about other subgays but we always do here except for the occasional retarded autistic coworker who always forgets and has to remake the sub

i was ordering and this black dude was yelling at the worker that he only wanted the center cuts of tomatoes, he made the guy go through like 10 slices of tomatoes to make sure they were red all the way through.

kinda yeah. dads are always chill.

some of my favourite customers have been adult black women. there's usually a cultural thing where they have to raise their eyebrows and stare you down if you're not black but if you're just friendly they'll smile and crack jokes easy.

Working with entitled brats isn't nearly as fun as you might believe. Maybe I'm a bit jaded but I just mistook this for a workplace thread and not a bitch about work thread.

>so we're entitled because we're complaining about our jobs?

If you're seriously taking this for granted because you get mildly annoying customers you are indeed entitled. If you're going to complain make it something worthwhile. "She was mad at me because I can't do my job" isn't much to work with.

He was probably afraid of getting an undercooked slice

Very true about the dads and black women usually. Occasionally we get the trashy black woman and it's miserable

I work at subway currently and there is not a more easy job. I get paid 9 an hour to sit around and occasionally make sandwiches on the night shift, plus I get between 5-12 in tips every night.

How often do you diddle little kids