WHY CAN'T I GET A FUCKING QT GF THAT LIKES THE SAME MUSIC I DO...

WHY CAN'T I GET A FUCKING QT GF THAT LIKES THE SAME MUSIC I DO, I'M AN ATTRACTIVE GUY IS THIS TOO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK FOR.

I've literally never met a girl with my taste in music.

Girls only listen to music to get attention.

Women just don't like metal. Just give it up and make peace with the R&B slow jams.

The amount of people who listen to anything outside of Top 40 and entry-level "obscure"-tier music (ie Tool and Nirvana) is deceptively small.

Here's what I did:

Ate a bunch of edibles

Insinuated Bernie Sanders was secretly a Nazi

Made a bunch of jokes about being retarded

I've been dating her for a year and a half now

this guy is literally retarded

whatchu want is a qt who likes interestin' stuff you dont even know bout/didnt even know u like buu. chillllllll

>tfw no petite dog faced drug addict sociopathic potential serial killer gf

this is literally all i want

This will be jammed down your throat by basically everyone: Girls do NOT listen to music in the way that we do, there's no seeking it out, no day after day trials of trying to discover something we like, no "it clicked". It's music as an accessory and nothing else.

Honestly this

I dated a girl for 6 months. She listened to Sup Forumscore, mac demarco, teensuicide, pet shop boys, etc.

Now: she listens to kendrick lamar, frank ocean, blink182, halsey, 1 direction

This. I think I've found like 1-2 people IRL who knew any artists not in Top 40 or were in Top 40 at some point. Most people just call me hipster when I name any band that they haven't heard of, no matter how non-condescending about it I am.

this is why yall cant find a partner/yr partners cheat on ya/all yall relationships last a few months

At least there's Frank

yo just get ugly as fuck and then you don't have to worry anymore

This is why trying to out-obscure people is gay. Nobody cares aside from a few undesirables online

Not true by the way.

True by the way.

everyone in this fucking town is too casual in every regard.
am i gonna have to fucking move or something.

>ATTRACTIVE GUY
There's your problem, attaractive women rarely have good taste.

>I'M AN ATTRACTIVE GUY
prove it

i don't like metal.
r&b is boring.

why though.

????
where did you meet?

i wanted to think this wasn't true, but the more time i spend outside instead of shut in i realize this more and more.

man I'd like to think I could get some pussy. I think i could get some mad gash ya feel? i look pretty sexy in my opinion.

College, where the fuck else.
Yeah, you're a fine looking dude. But here's the thing, you're gonna need to understand this stupid fucking caveat about getting a girlfriend. The more you don't actively think about it and 'search out' persay, the more time you have to focus on yourself which will allow you to build exterior confidence and therefore, girls I guess.

I don't even try to out obscure people though. Even when people say they like music, they don't even know entry-level bands like Radiohead and Joy Division. I don't want to discuss a popular band that I've heard every opinion on and I know 100 bands that were influenced by them.

I go to college for a whole year lived in the dorm and got 0 pussy. Fuck you. That's a terrible answer.

To piggyback off the guy above me, you're definitely a good looking cat but you don't really seem to have the look of confidence, which is basically universally loved by women.

Did I say college guarantees a girl? Who said I lived in a dorm? Your attitude about this is all wrong, my man. You expect, expect, expect.

Could you tell me if there was ever a moment where you saw a girl and felt that feeling, that strong flush of emotions that compelled you to go and talk to her?

No?
Then you're not finding a fucking girlfriend yet.

grow a beard dude, most girls you are looking for like the hipster wannabe type of guys who have beards, go to starbucks and listen to alt-j and imagine dragons.

op, here
i go to college but everyone in my classes is an average girl or an sjw.
im just gonna start approaching randoms at this point.

this faggot isn't me, i'm better looking than this dumbass that's not me.
i dress well, and am kinda confident, but im not sure what you mean?

Not saying you were but it's stupid in general.
>why though
I think it's because most people listen to music in the background and don't like to actively search for a passive form of entertainment when it's easy to throw on a song that's familiar and you know you like it

>everyone is average or an SJW
>everyone is not to my standards or shittier than them

lmao this has to be a joke

honestly, unless you plan on frequenting concerts together or playing in the same band, music isn't that great of a hobby for bonding over anyway. after you've established what bands you have in common and shared a few that you don't, that's where most of the interaction ceases. that's like two weeks worth of material, tops.

you're much better off finding someone who complements you in a longer, more sustainable aspect of your life (like conversation, sex, sports, video games), while getting your musical needs fulfilled by the occasional visit to us.

man Sup Forums culture really excelled at raising a culture of people who buy into their own thoughts

it's taking a while for the frogmen to figure out, but life is not some pastiche of memes
i mean it is but honestly you have to disconnect yourself from the internet in thinking

will no man share my feel?

mate if there was atleast an average girl in my class that didn't seem like she had a basic personality, even excluding her sjw-ness i wouldn't be making this thread.
i suppose i am at fault in some ways, because im only taking two classes this semester.

i just don't know where to find anyone.
i think the best chance at finding someone worthwhile, like a person you'll be together with the rest of your life, is in high school.
and i dropped out so i'm really regretting it now.

My bf got into a fight at a bar so i drunkenly asked him out. And we had the same taste music.

Listen to throbbing gristle and get in a fight. You too can have an alcoholic, bipolar, NEET gf.

The only people who care about good music are socially inept retards online like us. The average person is content with listening to mindless tunes for their whole lives

your bf's a fag go out with me instead

nah nah you're fine then, let me tell you that the greatest quality in a person is the ability to self-reflect and critique. being a stale fucking one-trick-pony personality your entire life will not get you "pussy", nor a significant other.

what you need to do is engage in hobbies that involve other people, and genuinely try and make friends with people regardless if they're a guy or a girl. through that, you establish a base group of friends. from there, you can start to "choose" if you have the confidence to date your friends. if you haven't felt that special connection to anyone by then, however, i'd keep looking. just don't fucking give up. that's the worse you can do.

>Pet Sounds
>Love[le]ss
>posted 100 times a day
>good music

What about all the musicians you listen to? They care about good music. Could they all be socially inept retards?
And if you think that's the case, why not give music making a try? It worked for them.

>NEET
>living off your hardworking, alcoholic boyfriend's hard earned dime
Stop being dead weight and get a job.

depends where you live. in the city, there are tons of places. you just need to think of what normies your age do in their spare time and do those things. for casual hookups, there also bars, dating apps, and online dating (don't try this last one if you're a dropout, though; modern women automatically filter guys without college degrees).

in the countryside, it gets more complicated. you'll basically need to build a group of male mates (through a casual sportsclub or work) and then try to hook up with their family/social circle.

If you use Sup Forums you're not getting a girl period. You don't have what it takes. Safe to say.

>You don't have what it takes

why do people treat having a relationship as something that's an impressive achievement? that's like being impressed that someone has a fucking high school diploma. it's the most normie fucking thing possible. there are actual retards with gf. it doesn't "take" anything

I'm in love with my friend i've known for a while and she gives me mixed signals and idk what to do about it. She has it all, or at least pretty much everything I've ever wanted in a woman. She's moving for school but we still talk a lot and I'll see her during the breaks.

Should I try to go for something? I've asked before and people tell me "oh dude you'll get cucked" but I don't even care. What are the signs you can go from friends to dating?

>projecting
unfortunately your website's been taken over by normies, or close enough to it to have the occasional failing relationship

fuck off you dumb high school faggot you're experiences at this stage in your life are literally dick

Because I've never had one nor have most of the people here you normie fag. Stop with your just world fallacy bullshit and acting like it's possible for every single person to have a relationship. It isn't some of you will be left to die alone.

Yeah that's why i'm asking you for advice clearly..

PS I graduated and go to uni so I'm not a hs fag :)

there are fat niggers with down syndrome that have gfs

you can get one if you settle

ok then do what i did and get blackout drunk and make a move one her

He's not an alcoholic. He doesn't drink. Could probably get a job if i didnt get hand and neck tattoos.

i have literally one friend who doesn't talk to me anymore and don't really want any desu.
i spend too much time either at my job, working on my music, or trying to get some side cash, to
try and have a social life instead of just a gf. i've never tried just directly approaching girls, but i have a family wedding coming up soon, and would rather not look like a complete loser, so i have no choice really. but yeah, i have some baking classes i signed up for, so maybe ill find something there idk.

i live really close to a major city, so it is kinda densely populated in some ways. have tried tinder and found some success on it, but im too antisocial(inb4 tumblr) to keep doing it.

>sober
>has tattoos

fuckin r double e

She's talking about herself
There is no McDonald's or Wal-Mart discriminatory enough to not hire you

Walmart and Mcdonalds only hire illegal mexicans and old people

You look like Paul DENINO

With that attitude definitely

No, I'm the one with tattoos. He doesn't have any. I'm 100% sober at the moment, so i know what I'm saying isn't confusing.

Either you make the move or you don't. Again, utilize people around her who have insight into her mind. But I warn you, once you take that step, there may be no going back.

Who tf? The Beach Boys movie actor?

it's because i'm fucking drunk

sometimes i want to fucking blow my brains out and wake up the next morning like its just a hangover

Yeah, minimum wage is shit without tips.
I'm probably going to go back to being a bartender, honestly. I quit because i went to rehab.

you need to really unload your deepest gripes about life

seriously, letting this shit fester is how you fucking die.
dying is not fun. death is not fun. it fucking sucks and you're sure as fuck not going to worship it when you're near it.

Oh dang. Calm down, user.

Dont date lads it's really not worth it

t. 3 months with the supposed "love of my life" and I was bored to tears

Give me my shitposting any day and I mean that unironically. I have before and will choose you goys over pussy 99% of the time. Relationships are a chore, especially with attractive women. You have to always be there, messaging her and telling her stupid little things and just taking time out of your day that could've been devoted to you. It's not what it's cracked up to be fellow autists.

been with my girl for nearly two years so you just got unlucky you sad fuck

The goal is to be with someone who makes you feel like doing all that ain't a chore

>only 3 months

fuck your disney love
love is a fucking chore and it always has been

i write all the time but the shit is always piling up

fuck love just fuck until you cant feel pain anymore

pain is the only constant

If it's a chore it's not love

you really sound like you have things worked on your own and are doing just fine.