I stole a skateboard from a white kid today Sup Forums, what should I do with it?

I stole a skateboard from a white kid today Sup Forums, what should I do with it?

give it back, you asshole

smoke it

I’m calling the police

niggers, ladies and gentleman. they never change. subhuman animals.

That's so typical of you Nigger-chan.. did you find your shoe brand?

The wheel popped off in the struggle and he broke the damn bearing on the front wheel. How much do you think I can get with this?

of course you did... nigger..

man i would beat the fuck out of you if i saw you

Have you considered having sex with the skateboard?

Of course you did. That's what niggers do.

you're the worst type of human, you know that?

Fix it up and sell it? idk

>notrump

Thanks op you probably just sent another liberal brainwashed faggot to the never relax camp.

boil it and eat it for breakfast

top fucking kek it has an anti trump sticker, you stole some lefty kid's skateboard
maybe they will learn a lesson about diversity now

ride it until you find a bike to steal and trade up

It doesn't take a liberal to hate trump.

Are you paying attention, a wheel popped off when said nigger was stealing the flat scooter.

Kys nigger

All I'm saying is that grip tape feels good on the dick, try it sometime, you'll thank me later.

Is this suppose to hurt my feelings?

I wish you would, I'd beat the fuck out of you with this fucking board bro

and youre on Sup Forums...see how that works out newfag

Not a bad idea

I dont give a fuck about anyone's agenda, who do you think I am? Some fucker who cares about some political shit? This isnt Sup Forums fucker

shut up

They allow skateboards in prison?

Kek

Who the fuck puts a sticker like that on a skateboard anyways. Hey OP do you still do that jojo stuff? Can't remember the youtube acc. Where have you been?

Those guys are faggots. You seem like an upstanding member of your community. Stealing bikes is one thing, but skateboarders are faggots. Godspeed niggerman.

You sleep in a bunk bed you fucking poor wide nosed nigger. Welfare wic milk drinking vitch

kys you fucking degenerate faggot

get a job nigger

Trade it for foodstamps, nigger.

steal another skateboard and use it to replace the broken wheel

Lot of edgy kids dropping n bombs here

Same kids who wouldn't make eye contact with you if you walked past em

OP wheel is easy fix, prob get anywhere from 50-200 for it

what site do you think this is friend?

Lol y’all are fucking hilarious. If this was a white dude y’all wouldn’t have a problem. Kys racist faggots

Pour gas all over it and light it on fire. No more evidence then. Stream it

I reckon that's your skateboard

nah, i'm not scared of niggers

i conceal carry. i'll look this bitch in the eye and he won't do shit.

Picked a chord with you huh, Jesse Jackson? Also who would wanna make eye contact with a fucking monkey, come on be real

Yeah it's Sup Forums but if the only insult newfags can come up with is nigger, it gets old

Like traps and bananas

Even has anti Trump sticker on the board kek. Still kys

This fucking dumbass has a bunch of stickers on it, even some vans shit too

Thank you user, finally someone who has common sense.

Ive been through hell and back man, Im just so happy to be with you Sup Forumsros again

why dont you stop using "kys" and just say Kill yourself or are you afraid

good idea

Im literally LOLing at these clowns, theyd get fucking STOMPED IRL if they seen me

If you can't make eye contact with someone, it usually means you fear them.
Never show fear in real world, or you'll end up like the kid who got his board kiked.

maybe i just hate it when degenerate assholes steal from functioning members of society. if this was a white guy, i would still hate him

niggerchan

>cruiser board

glad you stole it from that fuckin poser

Considering he is both black and OP, I guess I can call him a nigger faggot to be more accurate.

Instantly I'm glade you stole from that white fucker

>having shitty stickers on it
>the trump one is the worst
BTW you look a lot like my friends brother you in cali by any chance?

Good to see you around.

niggers gonna nig...
and you wonder why people stereotype you.
that is why I never hire blacks....
thank you for proving and justifying my decision to black-list you all
>in b4 you say: "why it gotta be black? ...

Tell me where you live so I can call the cops and have them shoot you for being an unarmed black man

infiltrate skating

get on a pathetic image board and piss off a bunch of neckbeard racist pussies

oh w8

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums then? If your looking for functioning members of society, then look elsewhere.

>Beliving that a nigger could fix something.
Come the fuck on user.

You stole it from a never trumper. I approve of this

>daddy sticker

He probably didn't steal it. More than likely he has no life and is baiting you fags, cause he has no life.

shove it up your ass

fuck, I never thought about it that way...

revising my advice to use the broken skateboard as a lever to break a bike lock so you can steal it

go to city hall and get a fucking medal
skateboarding kids are shitheads and you did a service for the community

See, I have a trick board, but its with a black woman, you know like my race.

Couldnt agree more, I fucking helped this kid out man

Yeah and your white cracker ass can somehow do it? Try me bro, and see if I dont make you go from white to Black and Blue.

How about you do me a favor and suck this BBC

Shut the fuck up clown

this. If I stole some shit I would definitely not advertise it with my face on Sup Forums of all places. This is whiteknight hell. Maybe I'm just projecting my paranoia, but whatever.

Spray-paint it so it doesn't look stolen

Kek, nigger beats up some little kid for a skate board, and board gets rekt. Felony strong armed robbery risk for NOTHING.

Another day in a thug niggers life....

Fucking POS.

What you got there OP is a cruiser. Primarily used by hipster faggots who can't in to skateboarding or actually hardcore oldfag skaters who were around when the urethane wheel was invented.
Sell it in parts and clean out the stickers in whatever way you can and try not to mess up the graphic. You'll make decent dollar. What brand are those trucks? The how much depends heavily on that. Most likely you'll score around 100-150.

Do some epic flips and rimjobs

prove that your cock is big. let me see it daddy

you should redo that image yourself except without comic sans.

Nothing, it's already customized/used. It's worthless. Anyway nigger I want you to stop causing problems for individual citizens and start causing problems for the government and to this end I will teach you about copper.

Copper is a useful reddish metal that you can steal from many types of infrastructure, wiring, plumbing, cars, etc just about anywhere, it's not illegal to have and it is easy to sell. Find things the government owns and tear all the copper out. Unlike many other types of stolen things you can only get in trouble while stealing it, not just for having it or trying to sell it. It is impossible to prove that copper does not belong to you. Just tear the government's money right out of the streets and walls and eat it.

most of us thought you'd been shot by Nazis. how've you been? didn't you support trump btw? that was retarded.

>Shut the fuck up clown

Yo Mama
>and I aint hiring her black ass neither
>nor hiring your absentee mamas baby daddy

You're the same guy who was looking for the shoe brand, steal those too?

beat yourself over the head with it, you fucking piece of shit negga. Try to steal my board and you WILL DIE.

it's a skateboard. are you really going to parade a stolen skateboard around?

Sell it and fund your swimming lessons.

I have a feeling this is some gr8 b8 and that's actually just your skateboard but either way I'm going to pray for you.
Ps. No I'm not joking
Pps. I'm white come try to steal my shit and I promise i'd knock you the fuck out

Pays out kids for having stickers on his board and you have a big fucking waifu LOL you fucking weeb

Just spray paint over it.

she looks pretty light, race traitor.

you'll get nothing for it cuz everyone knows whose board it is.

Break it in half and burn it.

light skin niggers don't count as white

Track him down, tell him you regret stealing it. Beat him to death with it, fuck his corpse, empty hips pockets and hurry off to your BLM march,

The dubs decided best. Light it on fire then shove up ass while its on fire.

>everyone immediately trying race related jokes/stabs

It's amazing that you folks can't recognize bait when you see it. I mean really.

if this was a white dude he wouldn't of stolen a fucking skateboard.

Posting in a www.vhillins.com thread

Ride it in traffic. Nigger.

Newfag talking like some SJW. Cry somewhere else cunt.

If the wheels and the one bearing are the only problem then I don't think it'll be that hard of a fix, just make sure you don't run into the guy at the skate shop

>your white cracker ass can somehow do it?
Yeah i actually know how to fix things nigger kek.

Thanks. Today a liberal cuck learned a harsh lesson on niggers. The right just gained one more voter

Maybe put on some bulk before talking big you scrawny bitch.
Or just don't post pics when you're 6 foot nothing and 120 pounds.

Personally I think you didn't steal it. I think you just said you did cause you're black and wanna russtle some jimmys. I like your style OP. Ive got a sector 9, prefer cruising to tricks.

>Sup Forums, what should I do with it?

answering in faggoty OPs real voice
"wat shud I does wif it.."
"im axxing you"
"maybee I should axxe my AUNT (switches to Queens English for that word only), cuz its her Birfday"

Livestream yourself sticking it up your ass

Bump

yeah, well you're outing a dude for raising hell just because he's black. I thought this board was all about raising hell and 'the lulz' no matter the cost.

The kid he stole from was probably a fag anyway.

best advice yet, steal things that have value to somebody other than owner.

haha what a fucking nigger

show bepis.

this.