How does it feel to know that Ive had sex with over 1000 women?

How does it feel to know that Ive had sex with over 1000 women?

i don't care

How is it going to feel when Doc tells you you have cancer

Nobody cares.

It must've gotten old after #200 or so.

How does it feel to know your parents are gonna die in their sleep tonight if you dont reply with the phrase 'IM A BETA FAGGOT'

How did you get enough money for a thousand prostitutes?

why you mad, virgins?

Pretty sure it's closer to 0 judging by this.

Ive never had a prostitute but thanks for projecting how you get your women.

Yep, virgin boy is mad lol

You look like the type of hillbilly trailer park trash that’s in a dive bar downing 20 cans of dip and 3 packs of Marlboro. Fuck outta here

1000 women, statistically speaking good luck with having all the stds

This

Ever stepped foot inside a real bar with real men, virgin boy? Youd have your beta nu male ass beaten to an inch of your life If you came to where I hang out.

we don't give a fuck, millions of people have sex everyday

you're not special snowflake

I was going to say that he looks like the type of motherfucker you see outside a pharmacy in the ghetto smoking Maverick Menthols, licking the inside of Suboxone wrappers, talking about how he's been clean for days, he just needs some help.

You do realise you've just given yourself away? Only virgins reply with a statement like that. They think as soon as you have sex you instantly get a disease.

Imagine being so insecure you try and fish for validation form a bunch of online strangers.

More appropriate question here would be, have you?

And yet you're still a virgin living inside your moms basement wishing you were one of those millions.

All that sex, and you still don't know how contractions work. Sad.

I’m 32 and I’ve been to many, but it doesn’t take a genius to find a redneck Skoal-gobbling sadfag who has to bribe his granny trannies into a night of sex on his crusty ass wooden plank that he calls his “bed”. The door please

this

this

I said statistically for a reason retard, by a thousand you would definitely get one

>Skoal-gobbling

get the fuck back to plebbit new fag

Lets face it, no one believes you can count that high.

this

Hey faggots,

How does it feel to know I have sex with more women in a week than any of you virgins here will in your lifetime?

Been on here for 8 years, user. Chill

hahahhahahahahahah this

You do realize OP is trolling you sorry assed virgins?

>OP

Yeah ik I'm just bored af right now

Sad thing is, this dude actually looks like this punk that said he was going to shoot me. I asked him where he was. I went there. I did not get shot. He hid.

Is this copy pasta? it feels like copy pasta.

Old post faggot

sure thing.... enjoy chinese data mining newfag

Probably, but I’ll bite

Do you feel happy? did you find happiness with that or just empty? someone told me in one occasion "in my age it was for procreating"

you hoo?

>new fags

Alright OP, if you’re able to score this much skanks, then name three other things you’re good at

inb4 sex

Nice get

I’m over 200 ...

>trolling your sorry ass
>fucking your mom
>forcing your dad lick your moms shit off my cock

Honestly, I’m glad I’m married now.
Not OP. Just commented I’m over 200 count.

makes me feel you're being left out on a lot of good cock

>fucking your mom

did ANY of them consent?

Most were consensualy raped

"women"

Hey why is half of your face all fucked up, like one side is normal and then your left side is all dead inside?

Frankly, looking at you, I'd not be the least surprised if you claimed you'd had sex with over 1000 sheep

If the over a 1000 women number is true, it is likely that none of them thought you were a good enough lover to sleep with more than once

samefag'd
probably a virgin too

this.