Im 19 and have no idea what i want with my life...

Im 19 and have no idea what i want with my life. I got no one to talk to anymore & have minor skils in programming and art. Any advice for my dumb ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

freecodecamp.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get some better glasses

dude go do something in machine learning

first grow some hair

Solid tip they're from when i was 14

Im balding thats a no go

become a web designer, make money, date asian grils, you'll be fine

Stop going to your chemo, and stop spreading cancer.

balding at 19, do you have huge cock?

If i had cancer i would have just given up fam no need to worry

Recommend learning a trade in like a year. Electrical, plumbing, pharmacy, nursing. Just pick one thing that feels mildly relevant, learn it, get a job and then move forward from there.

Average wiener size here

Join the military. They will give you propose. You don't have to go infantry. There's so many jobs available. From playing guitar to computer programming to cook and mechanic to welder ECT ECT ect

I am really going for the low hanging fruit with the posts I am about to do.

Join the blue man group

My advice is don't feel bad, be happy.

Almost tried to already do you think they'll be pissed i missed meeting with a recruiter? Also lost all medical history in a move due to shit heads not sure if thats a problem.

You're 19. You're not supposed to have any idea. Step out of your tiny sliver of the world and experience life first.

You really are a ray of sunshine

Massachusetts does really suck.

It shouldn't be that hard to get along, just use your mind control powers

Oh shit i forgot all about them thanks my guy going to not have a clue wtf im doing with them now too

Adding more dumb shit about my life im moving to california with my parents in a camper, and most likely going to end up living on some dirt patch in a trailer. Considered picking up tattooing so i could give the one girl i know tatts and only family friend i can use for cheaper advice is a tattooist

Matt why did you shave your head?

Names not matt most people called me billy

Yeah, dude. They'll be PISSED that you didn't commit to them before so that they could own your ass earlier.

You look like my ex fiance Matt minus the hair. Unfortunate. Was gonna make fun of you. Sorry for the misunderstanding user.

Learn Python, get into machine learning. You'll make big bucks if you can get a company to hire you. I've been the lead of software development for my company the past 3 years. AI can make big cash. If you're more into contract work, web development / design is a good place to start, especially if you like art and graphic design. If you want to get good, code for about 8-10 hours a day. Don't be afraid to be curious. Ask questions.

>I've been the lead of software development for my company
What does a lead software developer do, what kind of software? Do you have to invent ideas all the time, or work on one or so particular project for a long time? Or are you always working on innovating a product? Fixing bugs?

>Suggests that male joins military in anything other than infantry.
Yeah, great idea. Make him even more pointless.

My company works in cycles more or less. My company makes software for machine monitoring and big data handling through databases. So at the beginning of each week we have a team meeting (there are 12 of 6-10 people in each). Each person usually has a different set of skills. We discuss what we need to create / improve first, then we talk bugs. Usually it is people higher up that come out with ideas but if your idea is good enough, talk to the people above you. Also, you can make software outside of your job, it is still a hobby of mine that I never get sick of. But right now, I do mostly bug fixing and project management.

Start working out
Start smoking weed
Learn to surf or some shit like that
Go to college
Don't try to pick up woman
Make friends or join a fraternity
Study accounting or engineering
Profit

Also, freecodecamp.org
That's probably the best place to start off web design. We accepted a few kids that only had a diploma and a certificate from FreeCodeCamp a couple months back.

What part of Massachusetts are you from?

Dude, you look like a skin head. Not in a good way.

become the next shadman